New offspringmaxxing strat just dropped

EGGY 1671u32g

EGGY 1671u32g

mtn with height halo
I always noticed kids born in spring ended up being the tallest in my year group even though the most common month of birth is September (9 months after Christmas give or take a few days lol). With my current year group of the 5 tallest men 4 are born in spring and 1 was born in summer. Not one of them where born in winter or autumn.

This scientific study actually agrees with my guess but another i found shows no correlation but it was from India where the humidity and sun dont really vary through the year much which might be the reason. The study was conducted in Vienna Austria as shown by the university of the people conducting it so there could be an up to 1cm + or - iof you lived somewhere with even more varying sunlight and temperatures like northern Russia or Alaska. [The study is behind a paywall but you can see the preview which is enough though if any of you have a subscription to this site or can access it due to your university id love for some screenshots]

Using a large human male population of 507,125, we find clear evidence for a dependence of body height at age 18 on birth month

Yes, Now birth month maxxing is a thing. The study claims that the children had 0.6cm average range with a maximum height in spring and a minimum height in autumn. Im think mid spring would be best so the ideal time to get pregnant would be in August.

Its not a significant increase but if your a 5'7 manlet 0.6cm from just the birth month maybe more if you keep them in ideal temperatures along with maybe 5cm from a perfect diet could help your sons at least be average maybe slightly above.

Last edited: