humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

IMG 20240404 191535 981
IMG 20240404 191705 600

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, basedmogger and UZB_Strebl
where the old pics

my chin and cheekbones grew a lot. thanks @ConfusedBolivian and Loox's server.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and UZB_Strebl
Dis you get it precribed pr onlime
my brother sent me a few contacts and i started taking HGH, creatine and Mk677.

I also went from 5'7 to 5'9

IMG 20240404 191533 535
IMG 20240327 200742 018

@Allornothing do you think this is puberty :)ogre::ogre:)

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing

17 recently. my dad is 5'5 and my mom is 5'3

however my brother is 6'1
Very interesting. Maybe it was puberty, who knows. But did your brother take HGH during his puberty too?

Very interesting. Maybe it was puberty, who knows. But did your brother take HGH during his puberty too?
yeahhh he was gymmaxxed at my age and used to looksmax a lot. in fact thanks to him i got into gym stuff and looksmax.

yeahhh he was gymmaxxed at my age and used to looksmax a lot. in fact thanks to him i got into gym stuff and looksmax.
You and your brother are saving your bloodline. Good shit

did your UEE get reduced for real?

Youre just starving yourself nigga

Where tf are you getting pharma grade hgh?

Stop making a submissive face

Send website link
i mean unless you live in Bolivia, you need to contact them through WhatsApp and shit (your number will be public to them).

isn't HGH easy to get in your country? also be careful because you can get scammed and die

i mean unless you live in Bolivia, you need to contact them through WhatsApp and shit (your number will be public to them).

isn't HGH easy to get in your country? also be careful because you can get scammed and die
I’m American lmao no it’s not ez since it’s illegal. I would need to ask every gear head in the gym. Even then it’s likely to be shit

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7

Also I don’t want to take it actually I was just doubting u using it cuz it’s impossible to get usually

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
yeah, but i realized it looked like shit due to lack of supraorbital bone
did your supraorbitals grow down or just forward? Wouldnt make sense why UEE would disappear if it just grew out

did your supraorbitals grow down or just forward? Wouldnt make sense why UEE would disappear if it just grew out
forward and down a little bit, because you dont want to brutally damage your eyes.