New Pill: You can use magick to get a girlfriend

The Antichrist

The Antichrist

π‹π²πšπ§ 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐜 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐲𝐚 π™πžπ©πšπ«
I have rediscovered the most effective solution to the problem of loneliness. I'm of course talking about the very real force known as magick. I have spent nearly 2 years spreading awareness of this force and it's applications in various websites. I now bring this wisdom to this forum. A few brave individuals have taken my advice and are now on the path to getting laid.

You do not need to spend you life suffering from loneliness. Open your mind to the metaphysical.

Please check out these threads made by * mod, UncleSpertz, a.k.a. SpacersChoice documenting some of his personal magickal experiences.

Attachments

• ac_goetia (1).pdf
    978.3 KB · Views: 0
  • GrimoriumVerum (1).pdf
    179.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Black Dragon Grimoire – Forces Infernal - PDF Room (1).pdf
    264.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Goetic Ritual.pdf
    230.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: polishcel, Deleted member 57464, Sprinkles and 7 others
idgaf people who claim loneliness arent here. also that pfp is the most corniest shit ive ever seen

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, mirrormogger, midlatinocel and 3 others
@kingpiin

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
3E6706E8 60A2 40FE 850F 019DAF7E6753

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, user123456, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
If the metaphysical exists then so does God, in which case I am not messing with stuff like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polishcel, drimprovement, Sprinkles and 6 others
@mods pin this

Not you again :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
If the metaphysical exists then so does God, in which case I am not messing with stuff like this.
The being that created this reality also created all evil and suffering.

This esoteric knowledge belongs in the BOTB section.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin, midlatinocel and ZaC
3cea5cf494102f6c05e3ace8480d29d5a958402402beb00b93c26f6566daac37 1

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, πŸ“Žβ™ΏοΈβš™οΈ, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
I will not download this virus shit

• +1
Reactions: πŸ“Žβ™ΏοΈβš™οΈ
Can magic make you grow taller

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and The Antichrist
why are you not above Elon Musk instead of posting on looksmax and neet forums then. Keep summoning demons and shit faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 32973 and Deleted member 51465
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin
i had an esoteric era but couldnt find a way to grow taller and niggas who said that its impossible in spellcasting forums made me lose belief

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and kingpiin
i had an esoteric era but couldnt find a way to grow taller and niggas who said that its impossible in spellcasting forums made me lose belief
President Marbas can hook you up.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Angutoid
Just go to eternal hell fire after you die theory

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, efidescontinuado, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
If you really love a girl and already have some connection do this
This is the closest thing to magic you will ever find
Some time ago I spoke to an elderly and he told me this, probably passed down dozens of generations
Keep in mind this is translated
Have a clean table to serve as an altar
Get 3 branches of oak 3 times as long as it is thick, about 3 inches thick and 9 inches long, all from the same tree
Print 3 different photos of her (normally 3 pieces of used clothes but that could be hard to get, photos also work for the purpose)
Get 6 different personal items that she uses regularly
Get 3 candles, 3 old iron nails, a hammer and sharp knife
Once you have this wait for a night of full moon, right after sunset start the rite in dim light and quiet place
Place the candles on the table one in front and two on the sides
Place the oak branches side by side horizontally in the altar
Nail each oak branch with an iron nail about a finger nail deep and take them off in succession
Scrape powder and pieces of each item you got into each hole in the oak
Place the items around the figure (the branches), 3 items on the left and 3 on the right
With something pointy stab the back of your right hand enough to make some blood
Rub each nail tip on your blood and drop some vinegar on your wound to clean it
Place the top of each clothing (in this case the photos) below the oak branch
Do the same for the left hand and put some blood on each photo
While standing up raise your hands in the air just above your head and look at the figure, the pictures and visualize the girl and the love and care you have for her and the happy future you both would have
Close your eyes, drop your chin to your chest and speak from your heart the feelings you have for her, with a positive energy as long as you like
When you are ready raise your head up to the heavens and say the following:
God Almighty, listen to my voice
From my heart and mind I have found peace and comfort besides this girl, [NAME]
Make our bond strong and fertile and in your name we shall live and thrive
Finally, hammer the nails back into the oak branches half deep
If none of the branches slipt, be assured your prayers were heard and time will tell you are made for each other
Early morning next day return the branches, let them besides the tree you took from

Last edited:

low T ass nigga

the world is controlled and ruled by satanic occultists, and they use magick
and witchcraft to write and bend the laws of reality,

I’ve even made my own dreams and have the ability to project my consciousness to other dimensions via remote viewing.

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist
I have rediscovered the most effective solution to the problem of loneliness. I'm of course talking about the very real force known as magick. I have spent nearly 2 years spreading awareness of this force and it's applications in various websites. I now bring this wisdom to this forum. A few brave individuals have taken my advice and are now on the path to getting laid.

You do not need to spend you life suffering from loneliness. Open your mind to the metaphysical.

Please check out these threads made by * mod, UncleSpertz, a.k.a. SpacersChoice documenting some of his personal magickal experiences.

I tried manifesting some foid to talk to me and next day she gave me her number scary shit never did it again

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back