New post with a better camera. The last pic quality sucked lol. Rate me 25m and advice are also more then welcome to look better

M

moha2200

Iron
New post with a better camera. The last pic quality sucked lol. Rate me 25m and advice are also more then welcome to look better

Attachments

• mo 2050.jpg
    mo 2050.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Sny
Neck is a bit thin, your eyebrows are too broad and you have a deviated septum ot seems. However you have very good potential. I'd rate you a HTN-chadlite range. You should be solidly a chadlite or even a PSL chad assuming your softmaxxes increase you a solid point.

• +1
Reactions: moha2200
Neck is a bit thin, your eyebrows are too broad and you have a deviated septum ot seems. However you have very good potential. I'd rate you a HTN-chadlite range. You should be solidly a chadlite or even a PSL chad assuming your softmaxxes increase you a solid point.
Thank you. Yeah, i am thinking about trimming my eyebrows, but don't know how to? I tried before and i messed them completely up. Maybe i have to watch a tutorial or go to a professional. What is a deviated septum and how do i correct it? Surgery? Also is the haircut good or should i change it/keep it shorter?

• +1
Reactions: Sny
Also, i am already gymmaxed, but i don't train neck directly. But can deadlift 500lb, so don't know why my neck is still small lol

• +1
@alriodai my man needs to neckmax asap

5426ABB3 937E 4B55 826E 8D39F271DFF6
This is my physique. My neck is my worst bodypart lol. But i dont train it

• +1
Thank you. Yeah, i am thinking about trimming my eyebrows, but don't know how to? I tried before and i messed them completely up. Maybe i have to watch a tutorial or go to a professional. What is a deviated septum and how do i correct it? Surgery? Also is the haircut good or should i change it/keep it shorter?
About your eyebrows try shaping it up in a PCT(illustrated below)

Mr. Ian Somerhalder is a good example of a PCT(positive canthal tilt) eyebrow, so use him as a reference. If you can't pull off a PCT look then try a Neutral canthal tilt however AVOID Negative canthal tilt eyebrows.

A deviated septum is when your nose tilts on one side more than the other and is usually caused by the bone structure of your nose(the septum) going to one side. As for your septum I think you need surgery for it however I probably wouldn't focus on that for now. It's not deviated too terribly but would probably be a problem if you wanted to look the best of the best.

As for your haircut I'm not sure but avoid buzzcuts. It doesn't look bad however don't try short hair. Go for a medium length. If you have a wide neo-cranium( the top part of your skull which is different from your maxilla and mandible) then shortening the sides would benefit you however you don't seem to have such a issue. For example Brad Pitt has a large neo-cranium which made buzz cuts a viable option for him.

• +1
Also, i am already gymmaxed, but i don't train neck directly. But can deadlift 500lb, so don't know why my neck is still small lol
You need to specifically target it then. I recommend you search up Alpha Destiny's video about neck training. Just try and make your neck as wide as you jaw. Any further than your jaw is the point of diminishing returns.

• +1
Thanks, man!!!! Really useful tips, never thought about these small details. But I can see they certainly can make a big difference!!! But doing neck exercises looks really stupid doing them at the gym lol. You are the man!!!

• +1
Thanks, man!!!! Really useful tips, never thought about these small details. But I can see they certainly can make a big difference!!! But doing neck exercises looks really stupid doing them at the gym lol. You are the man!!!
You can do them at home. Neck exercises are like lat raises. They are hard to do even with light weights and you can make decent results with a small amount of weights. I'd recommend you to get 10 lbs with 3 sets of 10-15 for your first week or so of exercising. After that you progressive overload adding 5 reps until you increase the weight and go back to sqaure 1 again.

• +1
can I use other heavy 10lb objectives or heavier at home instead of weights?

• +1
can I use other heavy 10lb objectives or heavier at home instead of weights?
Sure, assuming the weight has high center of gravity(meaning small for it's size while weighing what it's supposed to) like a dumbell and can sit on top your forehead, side of your head and back of your head. Also when doing neck exercises make sure to have a piece of cloth or cushion that protects your face from what you're lifting with your neck.

• +1
Thanks bro i will try and search for the exercises. Just hope I don't get dizzy or that it will ruin my recovery for my gym session, How long does neck workout usually take?

GL
Mandible looks recessed
Could you post a side profile?

• +1
Mild SFs , however the eye area is the real problem. Your eyes are to beady the ratio of PFH to pfl is off.

• +1

Attachments

• A71A5170-4FE2-4070-9251-9CC94B33762B.jpeg
    A71A5170-4FE2-4070-9251-9CC94B33762B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Mild SFs , however the eye area is the real problem. Your eyes are to beady the ratio of PFH to pfl is off.
What does SF mean? And Can it be Fixed? How Can i fix my eyearea? Surgery? And What are my pls rating?

Mogs me
But you should shave your body hair it's disgusting tbh, specially for women :ogre:

• +1
0 for being a united fan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back