New Theory: Bad Boy Theory for white men

Deleted member 1134

Deleted member 1134

Bronze
White men may have better luck slaying leftist women, who think that racist, sexist white men are the worst people on the planet, if they exploit bad boy theory and openly say racist and sexist things, while trying to fuck liberal women, not Chad enough to try this out, (I'm an incel), any Chads here want to try this out?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
The only one here who could be considered a chad is in a ltr and likely will be for the rest of his life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Low IQ theory, leftist women don't care about Chad's political views one way or the other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and ChoSeungHui
Great avi op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
The only one here who could be considered a chad is in a ltr and likely will be for the rest of his life.
Josh I'm truly touched. Should have @'d me :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and jefferson
Low IQ theory, leftist women don't care about Chad's political views one way or the other.
wasn't there a chadfish experiment here a while ago that determined that as a beta orbiter simp even chad can't slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Bluepill
wasn't there a chadfish experiment here a while ago that determined that as a beta orbiter simp even chad can't slay
Yeah, but that was an online experiment. We gotta remember that online doesn't always reflect irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 470
Yeah, but that was an online experiment. We gotta remember that online doesn't always reflect irl.
True, but who's to say that op's suggestion can't be applied to online dating as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Bluepill
True, but who's to say that op's suggestion can't be applied to online dating as well
I don't think it will work, but I am willing to sacrifice my chadfish. I expect to get ghosted, unmatched and eventually banned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 470