new thumbpulling method???

recessedchincell

recessedchincell

Silver
My thumbs and arms are too weak to apply sufficient force so I decided that I have to use some sort of external force (such as momentum) in order to pull harder.
I came across a post saying to use your body like its a punch, but it makes my thumb sore really fast.
I accidentally discovered this method when I was high at 2am last night. So, basically I have a bunk bed with my brother. What I did was grab onto the ledge of the bed with my fingers and put my thumbs into my mouth and slowly drop, using less of my legs to hold my head up. It can apply significant force (much more than just thumbs) because of the gravity and bodyweight. It only works for pulling the palate forward for forward maxilla growth. When I did it for less than a minute, my sutures significantly popped out and I could feel the roughness of it.

WARNING
DANGEROUS IF USED INCORRECTLY

MAY BE COPE

I have yet to notice any results
I will do this consistently and make updates.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS POST

Please do not make fun of me
I am scizohprenic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polishcel, ungewist, Tr0ubLe and 8 others
@LooksThinker
stfu aren't u 12 yrs old

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
@Newday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
@mvp2v1

I'm interested

• Love it
Reactions: recessedchincell
don't forget to update us from the hospital bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polishcel, ungewist, BowlCutMogger and 1 other person
My thumbs and arms are too weak to apply sufficient force so I decided that I have to use some sort of external force (such as momentum) in order to pull harder.
I came across a post saying to use your body like its a punch, but it makes my thumb sore really fast.
I accidentally discovered this method when I was high at 2am last night. So, basically I have a bunk bed with my brother. What I did was grab onto the ledge of the bed with my fingers and put my thumbs into my mouth and slowly drop, using less of my legs to hold my head up. It can apply significant force (much more than just thumbs) because of the gravity and bodyweight. It only works for pulling the palate forward for forward maxilla growth. When I did it for less than a minute, my sutures significantly popped out and I could feel the roughness of it.

WARNING
DANGEROUS IF USED INCORRECTLY

MAY BE COPE

I have yet to notice any results
I will do this consistently and make updates.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS POST

Please do not make fun of me
I am scizohprenic
You need to be either a giga autist or severely deformed to actually have enough motivation for a daily thumbpulling.

Thats why only greycels post about it.

• +1
Reactions: zura and ungewist
  • +1
wtf does greycel mean
i have nothing else to do so why not
Less than 500post having user. I have also had phase for "thumbpulling" like a half year ago but it´s not a legit looksmax method.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52566, Deleted member 4397 and LooksThinker
ive been lurking on this site since last year
i tried to make to make an acc before this but the request got rejected

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
im not on this site 24/7 like u @LooksThinker
u joined in April and have 3k posts tf

alralr ik allot of yall think its cope
but im literally recessed and have nothing else to do with my time so why not??
might as well do something that might kill u instead of doing nothing

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
alralr ik allot of yall think its cope
but im literally recessed and have nothing else to do with my time so why not??
might as well do something that might kill u instead of doing nothing
I´m also resessed so i know what you are talking about.

• So Sad
What

• WTF
How is that gonna change anything?
at least im not on this site rotting like u
ur fucking 12
u dont do any shit except dream of surgeries that u will get in 6 years time
and dont say mewing bc every1 does that (even non.org users)

don't you risk creating an overjet?

so you lay down on your bed, head in the air and push, right? and gravity etc makes it better etc?

so basicaly like belthanging but using thumbs where force is on palate. Sounds like it could work if you do it consistently and around 10mm total a day (going off of beltpulling and thumbpulling times). But the setup Dosnt sound the best. You could also just get some kind of facemask which pulls on palate.

• +1
Reactions: future_ and polishcel
so basicaly like belthanging but using thumbs where force is on palate. Sounds like it could work if you do it consistently and around 10mm total a day (going off of beltpulling and thumbpulling times). But the setup Dosnt sound the best. You could also just get some kind of facemask which pulls on palate.
this is for the brokies
my mum wld not approve of me getting a facemask tbh

pls explain this better i dont get it

Less than 500post having user. I have also had phase for "thumbpulling" like a half year ago but it´s not a legit looksmax method.
Can you please give me a legit looksmaxing Methode for fixing nct like without surgery’s or that shit?