(New users and guests GTFIH) The Ultimate Guide to Every word used on looksmax.me

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
USE CTRL+F TO SEARCH FOR A TERM OR NAME; use Google for everything else

People you should look up:
  • Chico (Francisco Lachowski)
  • Sean O'Pry
  • David Gandy
  • Jordan Barrett
  • Orb: former user from another site, considered to be an ideal pretty boy slayer by many

Terms you should know:
  • Aspie: someone who is not considered socially "normal" and will usually be thought of as being weird; most users on looksmax are aspie
  • Bluepilled: believing that looks do not matter much if at all; most normal people believe this
  • Blackpilled: knowing that looks are very important for almost everything
  • Bones / bone structure (good/bad): noticeable cheekbones and/or chiseled jawline/chin
  • - cel: the word before the suffix "-cel" is usually (but not always) a bad feature about you; for example, ethnikcel, norwoodcel, etc.
  • Chad: a very good looking and usually tall man, highly desired by females
  • Chang: an Asian version of a chad
  • . co: refers to incels . co
  • Cope: saying something to comfort yourself from the harsh truths of reality (for example, saying that looks do not matter is cope)
  • Curry / currycel: an Indian; this is considered to be a bad thing
  • Chadlite: lesser version of a chad but still well above average in looks
  • Dickpill: penis length is important
  • Ethic/ethnik: a non-white person (usually of Arab, Indian, Amerindian or African origin)
  • Eyelid exposure/UEE: how much of the upper eyelid is exposed; the less of this you have, the better according to typical theory
  • ER: murder someone or several people
  • Failo: a major flaw on your face (for example a high hairline)
  • Femoid: a female
  • Forwards growth: good growth of the maxilla and other bones; high forwards growth is preferred
  • Gigachad: extremely good looking/attractive man, well above a typical chad
  • Gymcel: someone who goes to the gym
  • Halo: a good feature on your face, or a body halo
  • Harmony: features that fit together well
  • High inhib: socially anxious or otherwise scared
  • High T / Low T: high or low levels of testosterone
  • Hunter eyes: aggressive looking eye region with positive tilt; this is considered to be ideal by most
  • IOI: indicator of interest; this can be anything from a girl looking at you in public, to her showing obvious signs of being attracted to you
  • IPD: inter-pupillary distance; the eyes should not be too far apart or too close to one another
  • JB: a young woman, generally a teenage girl
  • JFL: just fucking lol
  • Lookism: sister website of looksmax
  • LTR: long-term relationship
  • Mandible: the lower jaw bone
  • Manlet: a man of short height (generally under 5'10" or 177cm but can be used for any height)
  • - max/-maxxing: improving that aspect of yourself (for example looksmaxxing, skinmaxxing)
  • Maxilla: the upper jaw bone; when viewed from the side, a projected maxilla is attractive whereas a recessed maxilla is ugly
  • Mewing: correct tongue posture which might be able to give you a better maxilla and cheekbones, but probably won't do anything
  • Midface ratio: a long midface is a flaw, a slightly compact midface is ideal. Too compact is also a flaw
  • Nasolabial folds: lines between the nose and corners of the mouth; considered undesirable
  • NCT: negative canthal tilt; this is a flaw for men and women but it depends on the degree of tilt
  • Norwood: balding
  • NT: neuro-typical, the opposite of aspie
  • PCT: opposite of NCT; important for women but not as important for men
  • PFL: palpebral fissure length; this measures the length of the eye, longer is better as it will make the eye more long than tall
  • PSL: a rating system in which a 4-5 is average, a 6 is good looking, a 7 is extraordinarily good looking and an 8 is god-tier. A 3 or below is considered very ugly or subhuman
  • Pretty boy / prettyboy slayer: a more effeminate version of a man than a chad; appeals to JBs but not to older women
  • Prime: when it was at its best (for example, prime Chico, prime stacy)
  • Recessed: a maxilla with poor forwards growth
  • Sexual dimorphism: masculine men and feminine women
  • Subhuman: an ugly person
  • Stacy / Stacey: the female version of a chad
  • Tyrone: African version of a chad
  • X’s me: examples: mogs me, logs me, etc.
  • Zygos: cheekbones

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, AscendingHero, .👽. and 43 others
Mods, sticky.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ogmanman, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
Wow I know all these terms and more. I didnt know I was this much of a loser!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., Catawampus and 37 others

There was one on ITcucks page as well. Don't know where it went.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and CarlSagan96
Wow I know all these terms and more. I didnt know I was this much of a loser!

No it just means you are woke af, kudos to everyone who knows this shit and is willing to improve

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2012, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
you forgot "xs me"

guides me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Bengt, Hector and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Mansnob and Jack
USE CTRL+F TO SEARCH FOR A TERM OR NAME; use Google for everything else

• Sean O'Pry
  • David Gandy
  • Jordan Barrett
  • Orb: former user from another site, considered to be an ideal pretty boy slayer by many

Terms you should know:
  • Aspie: someone who is not considered socially "normal" and will usually be thought of as being weird; most users on looksmax are aspie
  • Bluepilled: believing that looks do not matter much if at all; most normal people believe this
  • Blackpilled: knowing that looks are very important for almost everything
  • Bones / bone structure (good/bad): noticeable cheekbones and/or chiseled jawline/chin
  • - cel: the word before the suffix "-cel" is usually (but not always) a bad feature about you; for example, ethnikcel, norwoodcel, etc.
  • Chad: a very good looking and usually tall man, highly desired by females
  • Chang: an Asian version of a chad
  • Cope: saying something to comfort yourself from the harsh truths of reality (for example, saying that looks do not matter is cope)
  • Curry / currycel: an Indian; this is considered to be a bad thing
  • Chadlite: lesser version of a chad but still well above average in looks
  • Dickpill: penis length is important
  • Ethic/ethnik: a non-white person (usually of Arab, Indian, Amerindian or African origin)
  • Eyelid exposure/UEE: how much of the upper eyelid is exposed; the less of this you have, the better according to typical theory
  • ER: murder someone or several people
  • Femoid: a female
  • Forwards growth: good growth of the maxilla and other bones; high forwards growth is preferred
  • Gigachad: extremely good looking/attractive man, well above a typical chad
  • Gymcel: someone who goes to the gym
  • Harmony: features that fit together well
  • High inhib: socially anxious or otherwise scared
  • High T / Low T: high or low levels of testosterone
  • Hunter eyes: aggressive looking eye region with positive tilt; this is considered to be ideal by most
  • IOI: indicator of interest; this can be anything from a girl looking at you in public, to her showing obvious signs of being attracted to you
  • IPD: inter-pupillary distance; the eyes should not be too far apart or too close to one another
  • JB: a young woman, generally a teenage girl
  • JFL: just fucking lol
  • Lookism: sister website of looksmax
  • LTR: long-term relationship
  • Mandible: the lower jaw bone
  • Manlet: a man of short height (generally under 5'10" or 177cm but can be used for any height)
  • - max/-maxxing: improving that aspect of yourself (for example looksmaxxing, skinmaxxing)
  • Maxilla: the upper jaw bone; when viewed from the side, a projected maxilla is attractive whereas a recessed maxilla is ugly
  • Mewing: correct tongue posture which might be able to give you a better maxilla and cheekbones, but probably won't do anything
  • Midface ratio: a long midface is a flaw, a slightly compact midface is ideal. Too compact is also a flaw
  • NCT: negative canthal tilt; this is a flaw for men and women but it depends on the degree of tilt
  • Norwood: balding
  • NT: neuro-typical, the opposite of aspie
  • PCT: opposite of NCT; important for women but not as important for men
  • PFL: palpebral fissure length; this measures the length of the eye, longer is better as it will make the eye more long than tall
  • PSL: a rating system in which a 4-5 is average, a 6 is good looking, a 7 is extraordinarily good looking and an 8 is god-tier. A 3 or below is considered very ugly or subhuman
  • Pretty boy / prettyboy slayer: a more effeminate version of a man than a chad; appeals to JBs but not to older women
  • Prime: when it was at its best (for example, prime Chico, prime stacy)
  • Recessed: a maxilla with poor forwards growth
  • Sexual dimorphism: masculine men and feminine women
  • Subhuman: an ugly person
  • Stacy: the female version of a chad
  • Tyrone: African version of a chad
  • Zygos: cheekbones
Orb is ugly tbh. Long horse-face

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 206 and 5 others
Finally found out what exactly zygos were

Added halo and failo

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2756
this is insanely good, thanks heaps op.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and CarlSagan96
Never knew what ioi is until now thanks. Makes me feel better about myself actually

this needs to be a course in universities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, looksmaxxtocope, Luke LLL and 4 others
No it just means you are woke af, kudos to everyone who knows this shit and is willing to improve
idk about that lol. I could've let and learned what I needed to know within a month. Don't know why I'm still here.
this is insanely good, thanks heaps op.
I need to find the incel tears one. It was top tier with like every single blackpill term there was

idk about that lol. I could've let and learned what I needed to know within a month. Don't know why I'm still here.

I need to find the incel tears one. It was top tier with like every single blackpill term there was
Here it is. Most of these words are rarely if ever used on here though
RIP I just realized I forgot to include "mogs", oh well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Don't teach these faggots our superior language cunt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin, Slob, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
Can you put all the facial ratios i keep forgetting them

If you’re reading this, hi tommy and all my normie scum friends!

Prolapsed Anus

thank you. im new here and could not understand what all these stupid millennials are saying.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Rasputin and CarlSagan96
I didn't know a couple of them, thanks

Bluepilled: Believing in societies copes

Redpilled: Inventing a cope that you claim lets you see through the bluepill, but is really just an excuse to stay home and play video games

Blackpilled: Freud-tier redpill

Wait, chad doesn’t mean muscular man? I thought that is what it meant.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and Redrighthand
I literally knew all of them jfl. Imagine if i spend that time learning at school lol.

I have been too long in the PSL community LOL

I literally knew all of them jfl. Imagine if i spend that time learning at school lol.

I have been too long in the PSL community LOL
I know all these and more from lookism and braincels that aren’t used here

I know all these and more from lookism and braincels that aren’t used here
What lookism lingo isnt written her? I am curious as a ex lookism member everything seems to be written here except for maybe ¨keep crying for me dog¨

What lookism lingo isnt written her? I am curious as a ex lookism member everything seems to be written here except for maybe ¨keep crying for me dog¨
Mostly the more obscure words used for certain facial ratios and specific parts of the face. FWHR is one I can think of, I never see it being used here

Mostly the more obscure words used for certain facial ratios and specific parts of the face. FWHR is one I can think of, I never see it being used here
FWHR, IPD and midface ratio and similair to those is used here. They are just more common in the Looksmax section of this site i assume.

So does chad just mean a good looking tall man?
you're retarded if you don't know the meaning to the most common incel lingo.

you're retarded if you don't know the meaning to the most common incel lingo.
Well for months I thought it just meant a muscular man. So is it or not?

Well for months I thought it just meant a muscular man. So is it or not?

how the fuck do you have 10,885 messages and still not know what it is? yes, to an extent it's a muscular dude, chad is a facially attractive dude that can fuck girls with ease, he doesn't necessarily need to be muscular, he just needs to be 6.5-7psl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Preposterous, xit and 3 others
how the fuck do you have 10,885 messages and still not know what it is? yes, to an extent it's a muscular dude, chad is a facially attractive dude that can fuck girls with ease, he doesn't necessarily need to be muscular, he just needs to be 6.5-7psl.
Thanks for the info, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
but still no nigga knows waht "PLS " stands for in words. the "L" lookism.net of course ... but the other 2 lettes?

• Sean O'Pry
  • David Gandy
  • Jordan Barrett
:feelskek:

HZ45pbv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and NiBBaCel
At last I truly see

Halo effect
Halo effect (sometimes called the halo error) is the tendency for positive impressions of a person, company, brand or product in one area to positively influence one's opinion or feelings in other areas.[1][2] It is a type of cognitive bias[3] and is the opposite of the horn effect.

A simplified example of the halo effect is when an individual noticing that the person in the photograph is attractive, well groomed, and properly attired, assumes, using a mental heuristic, that the person in the photograph is a good person based upon the rules of that individual's social concept.[4][5][6] This constant error in judgment is reflective of the individual's preferences, prejudices, ideology, aspirations, and social perception.[7][6][8][9][10]

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and CarlSagan96