New users are pathetic.

Pride

Pride

Jock
I swear guys on here try to flex on other incels or do the corniest humble brags about themselves. For example i will see some kid say "im 6'2 at 14 with blue eyes is it over"? Or a kid will ask "what would you rate me i have green eyes pct and good jawline". Like bro, obviously your compliment fishing when you one, only list out your positive features and not a single negative one despite everyone having some sort of failo, and two these kids wont EVEN POST A PIC. From now on it should be no pic no rate no care.

I understand why losers do this and its like bro you look pathetic trying to flex on incels. "Im 6'7 WITH A GOOD JAWLINE, BROWN EYES AND THICK EYEBROWS WHAT WOULD YOU RATE ME?!?!??!"

Rant on Humble Braggers,

Pride

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and try2beme
This is slayers.org the other forum is awaiting us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride and smoth
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, Shade91, 14vic and 4 others
I swear guys on here try to flex on other incels or do the corniest humble brags about themselves. For example i will see some kid say "im 6'2 at 14 with blue eyes is it over"? Or a kid will ask "what would you rate me i have green eyes pct and good jawline". Like bro, obviously your compliment fishing when you one, only list out your positive features and not a single negative one despite everyone having some sort of failo, and two these kids wont EVEN POST A PIC. From now on it should be no pic no rate no care.

I understand why losers do this and its like bro you look pathetic trying to flex on incels. "Im 6'7 WITH A GOOD JAWLINE, BROWN EYES AND THICK EYEBROWS WHAT WOULD YOU RATE ME?!?!??!"

View attachment 2864979

Rant on Humble Braggers,

Pride
Feb 10

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Black shrek have you anymore ?

lo and behold another edgy teen greycel from tiktok with no life experience with 99% precentile iq has arrived to bless the forum with his edgy hot take written in 5th grade writing level.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and wsada
lo and behold another edgy teen greycel from tiktok with no life experience with 99% precentile iq has arrived to bless the forum with his edgy hot take written in 5th grade writing level.
99 percentile is high IQ, youre both retards

• +1
Reactions: Shade91 and 14vic
99 percentile is high IQ, youre both retards
this was ironic u retard. U are what happens when ur hobbies are tiktok and twitter.

Im an alt @coispet knows this hes a mod
in what way is this edgy? Somehow me not liking guys humble bragging on other guys is edgy. Get a grip bro you have been rotting here for years does not make you cool not even here. i rarely even cuss so you calling me edgy is just stupid.
Feb 11, 2024
Posts72Solutions1Reputation168
im an alt

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Im an alt @coispet knows this hes a mod

in what way is this edgy? Somehow me not liking guys humble bragging on other guys is edgy. Get a grip bro you have been rotting here for years does not make you cool not even here. i rarely even cuss so you calling me edgy is just stupid.

im an alt
DNR greycel suck my mog

He is an alt, he used to have another account with a join date predating the TikTok influx
DNR you’re a greycel too. SUCK MY MOG

View attachment 2864979

Rant on Humble Braggers,

Pride
They all gay