Nichemaxxing: Big beard

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
Introduction
One potential niche looksmax that I think is underrated here is growing a big beard. Before anyone says it, yes if you are good looking it has the potential to hurt you and yes it is niche and will not give you widespread appeal. If you are really struggling, this is one potential niche that you could explore instead of following the 'classic' looksmaxxer ideal.

Successful Examples
Instead of explaining it I will just show you successful examples:

Failed Examples
People who attempted this niche but failed:

Who Improves the Most?
Okay from looking at pics I have found that some facial features make growing a big beard look very good and some don't.
What you should have:
-Beard density, this is the only one normies realize. There are ways to improve this such as minox.
-Good eye area, once you hide your jaw it destroys the eye area vs jaw battle (Two most important parts of an attractive face) and puts a lot more emphasis on the eye area.
Angularity, which includes:
-A strong browridge, again since the jaw is hidden the browridge becomes the primary indicator of dimorphism in the face (other than the beard itself). This also relates back to the good eye area point.
-An angular nose, a nose that isn't bulbous and ideally is straight and sharp. It could have a bump on it too like the first examples.

Now there are bad features that could be frauded away, they are:
-Bad lower third. Anything such as small thin lips, small jaw, etc can be improved. Now if you're like birdcel it will still be obvious, but if you are someone who is only slightly recessed or has a slightly bad jaw (that nonetheless hurts their looks a lot) you could benefit a lot from this.
-Long midface, If you have a long midface a beard could take attention away from it.

Limitations
First limitation is obviously the niche appeal. Many people will say no jb appeal but if you already don't have any jb appeal because you're ugly this could help you greatly.
Second is that not everyone can grow a big beard. I know many people here are young so they won't be even able to consider this until years later.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 5081 and 4 others
Great infromation! Read every letter thoroughly!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspieSavage and goldstandardwhey
bro, this only works if you are not a chad, and it certainly does not work if you are a manlet

tried and tested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Hightwolf
bro, this only works if you are not a chad, and it certainly does not work if you are a manlet

tried and tested
Oh yes that is one thing I forgot to mention. You should be at least 5'10 to even attempt this I think, ideally 6'0 plus.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 10449
Oh yes that is one thing I forgot to mention. You should be at least 5'10 to even attempt this I think, ideally 6'0 plus.
exactly, tbh, I'd say at least 6'0

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
I can see this having appeal to 25+ year Olds

Tbh if I can't fuck JB I'll take them

• +1
Images   2020 11 19T150657621

I think a short maintained beard can give this halo too, I think this guy looks way better on the left

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, oldcell and Hightwolf
I can see this having appeal to 25+ year Olds

Tbh if I can't fuck JB I'll take them
yeah that's the point. If you can't have jbs at least try for a good looking 25+ year old woman. There are women that are legit 35+ and still look good I think.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 7521
View attachment 826651

I think a short maintained beard can give this halo too, I think this guy looks way better on the left
I think that's even less of a niche and you could still be seen as classically good looking with a beard like that. Though I think you need a better starting base (at least in terms of overall jaw size) to pull this off. In addition to the other things I mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
yeah that's the point. If you can't have jbs at least try for a good looking 25+ year old woman. There are women that are legit 35+ and still look good I think.
Just play to your strengths tbh, not everyone can be a prettyboy and not everyone can be Dom

But this site doesn't really like beards tbh, dunno why

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Hightwolf
Works if over 30
If under LF1/implants or death

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 8765
Legit thread

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Hightwolf and Deleted member 7521
Doesn't work that well if u have jaw wider than zygos and or narrow upper third. :(
A doubt about his tread, the big beard has appeal to whom? I can't imagine women feeling attracted to this type of beard.

I look like old looking baby without beard. Pure shit. This why God created beard genes.

Attachments

• rumasama.png
    rumasama.png
    615 KB · Views: 64
  • +1
A doubt about his tread, the big beard has appeal to whom? I can't imagine women feeling attracted to this type of beard.
I mean there isn't one specific group of women. It's just that it will have lower appeal to really young (25 and less?) though it will still have some appeal.

ugliest eyes i've ever seen.

Attachments

• 1606310388773.png
    1606310388773.png
    640 KB · Views: 59
Introduction
One potential niche looksmax that I think is underrated here is growing a big beard. Before anyone says it, yes if you are good looking it has the potential to hurt you and yes it is niche and will not give you widespread appeal. If you are really struggling, this is one potential niche that you could explore instead of following the 'classic' looksmaxxer ideal.

Successful Examples
Instead of explaining it I will just show you successful examples:
View attachment 826603View attachment 826605View attachment 826607View attachment 826613

Failed Examples
People who attempted this niche but failed:
View attachment 826615View attachment 826619View attachment 826622

Who Improves the Most?
Okay from looking at pics I have found that some facial features make growing a big beard look very good and some don't.
What you should have:
-Beard density, this is the only one normies realize. There are ways to improve this such as minox.
-Good eye area, once you hide your jaw it destroys the eye area vs jaw battle (Two most important parts of an attractive face) and puts a lot more emphasis on the eye area.
Angularity, which includes:
-A strong browridge, again since the jaw is hidden the browridge becomes the primary indicator of dimorphism in the face (other than the beard itself). This also relates back to the good eye area point.
-An angular nose, a nose that isn't bulbous and ideally is straight and sharp. It could have a bump on it too like the first examples.

Now there are bad features that could be frauded away, they are:
-Bad lower third. Anything such as small thin lips, small jaw, etc can be improved. Now if you're like birdcel it will still be obvious, but if you are someone who is only slightly recessed or has a slightly bad jaw (that nonetheless hurts their looks a lot) you could benefit a lot from this.
-Long midface, If you have a long midface a beard could take attention away from it.

Limitations
First limitation is obviously the niche appeal. Many people will say no jb appeal but if you already don't have any jb appeal because you're ugly this could help you greatly.
Second is that not everyone can grow a big beard. I know many people here are young so they won't be even able to consider this until years later.
Beard is cope bro, and I have a high T beard.

Great infromation! Read every letter thoroughly!
mirin gigachadcurry avi

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
Beard is cope bro, and I have a high T beard.
beard is cope is cope bro, and I can't grow a beard.
See how shit that argument is.

Beard isn't ideal imo but a lot of people I think can benefit from it

beard is cope is cope bro, and I can't grow a beard.
See how shit that argument is.

Beard isn't ideal imo but a lot of people I think can benefit from it
youre right

in my age group i think its cope though, girls my age dont really like it.. maybe 24 +

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Hightwolf
youre right

in my age group i think its cope though, girls my age dont really like it.. maybe 24 +
True but even consider girls who are 24 and under I think it's like this.
Better to have medium to high appeal to 5% of the girls than low appeal to almost all of them.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and goldstandardwhey
Just play to your strengths tbh, not everyone can be a prettyboy and not everyone can be Dom

But this site doesn't really like beards tbh, dunno why

BEcasue they are sub 25 age old mostly and cannot grow one

they cope this way

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Deleted member 7521
BEcasue they are sub 25 age old mostly and cannot grow one

they cope this way
Eveyone in my class grow full beards. They're 22-23

What's wrong with beard maxing as a manlet?

• +1
What's wrong with beard maxing as a manlet?
Idk exactly but it feels like it doesnt synergize well. It feels like compensating. You could do it if you meet the requirements of the face maybe.

• +1
Idk exactly but it feels like it doesnt synergize well. It feels like compensating. You could do it if you meet the requirements of the face maybe.

What do you consider manlet which height dont go well with the beard

• +1
What do you consider manlet which height dont go well with the beard
Depends on your region tbh. I would say to be safe at least 5’10.
If your are 5’8 you could heightfraud an inch or two but dont grow the beard super long.

although like i said of you fulfil all the face criteria it could still be worth it to grow a big beard.
The issue i have is the proportions of being 5’8 with a huge beard.

• +1