TAKE THE PHENOTYPE PILL

N

NitoRump

Bronze
The most important and heavily underlooked thing on this site is phenotype.
Your phenotype makes you who you are and how people in the world will percieve you.
You need to adjust your appearance in order to compliment your features, so that you portray the type of character you want to be seen as in real life.
Good examples with very high sex appeal are prettyboy, latin lover, romance novel cover, jock, etc.
You need to change your hairstyle, beard, clothes based on what phenotype you have. Even the way you fucking walk, act, talk, needs to be aligned with that.
You cannot look like a jock and talk like a fucking geek, even if you are chad. You will lose a ton of appeal.
Assuming you have no major flaws like a reccessed chin, hooked nose or heavily balding, stop fucking obsessing over millimeters like fucking autists.
Yes aesthetics matter, height matters, the blackpill is indeed real but not to the level of mental disability you make it out here.
I know you people here are like 16 and have no clue what real life appeal is, so listen up and take notes.
Stop saying cope to anything that is not PSL perfection and start working on what I said. Its the only way you are going to make a difference in your SMV

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Mog3D, twojei and 12 others
i will take the nigger pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 📎♿️⚙️ and sub5c3l
realest shit ive seen here in a while

• +1
Reactions: greywind and NitoRump
the worse your pheno is, the better bones you need

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, greywind, likenesss and 2 others
the worse your pheno is, the better bones you need
very true. You can get away with mediocre bones if you have really good pheno

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, greywind, borntosuffer and 1 other person
People expect you to act the way you look.

Not thug

He is a very highly educated man but doesn't look the part. He looks like he knows more about boxing and MMA than mathematics. He has extreme difficulties dating without resorting to faking being a thug
If he acts like himself, women don't want him.

Women generally also don't want geeky office types or salarymen in suits to act too brash and thuggish. Almost all men are put in boxes based on their appearance.

You can overcome the stereotypes people put on you with lots of exposure, but that doesn't help when you don't know people yet (like on Tinder, or dating, or in the real world). People will be creeped and weirded out if you don't act the way you look.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, UrGirlsMcm and dna_cel
Pheno > race

• +1
Reactions: TheReckons and 📎♿️⚙️
People expect you to act the way you look.

View attachment 2854378

He is a very highly educated man but doesn't look the part. He looks like he knows more about boxing and MMA than mathematics. He has extreme difficulties dating without resorting to faking being a thug
If he acts like himself, women don't want him.

Women generally also don't want geeky office types or salarymen in suits to act too brash and thuggish. Almost all men are put in boxes based on their appearance.

You can overcome the stereotypes people put on you with lots of exposure, but that doesn't help when you don't know people yet (like on Tinder, or dating, or in the real world). People will be creeped and weirded out if you don't act the way you look.
correct. You cater your personality towards your appearance, because you can never cater your appearance based on your personality

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
read every single word, straight fax 💯

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, ggg.tv and NitoRump
Pheno > race
too be perfectly honest they pheno usually has the biggest effect in whites. Since its hard for a black, asian or indian person to stray too far from their stereotypes. But yeah even if you are one of those races you need to absolutely make the most out of your pheno

what is my phenotype

what is my phenotype
prettyboy I would say, you will benefit most by acting socially/fitting in with normies and what they talk about. Idk your frame but I suggest you get some muscle definiton, but not too much as I genuinely think it being massive will benefit your pheno too much

• +1
Reactions: jacobthrows
prettyboy I would say, you will benefit most by acting socially/fitting in with normies and what they talk about. Idk your frame but I suggest you get some muscle definiton, but not too much as I genuinely think it being massive will benefit your pheno too much
Thank you bro

Yes and no. Me leaning into my natural propensity towards the prettyboy phenotype by using hair, fashion, accessories etc helped me a lot. But I wouldn't look nearly as good if I didn't have almond eyes, tall ramus, full lips etc. I could be the same pheno but have thin lips and bug eyes, and I then wouldn't be able to pull it off nearly as well. So these "millimeters" do matter.

Yes and no. Me leaning into my natural propensity towards the prettyboy phenotype by using hair, fashion, accessories etc helped me a lot. But I wouldn't look nearly as good if I didn't have almond eyes, tall ramus, full lips etc. I could be the same pheno but have thin lips and bug eyes, and I then wouldn't be able to pull it off nearly as well. So these "millimeters" do matter.
they matter very little in the real world, except for your eyes. Ramus and lips are fine as long as not stupidly short or thin. The eyes are your eyes and you can't change them, they are the most important feature and we all have a genetic base we cant change. Never get surgery for anything assuming you have no major flaws

I took it long time ago I’m gonna look north atlantid with blue contacts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheReckons and NitoRump
they matter very little in the real world, except for your eyes. Ramus and lips are fine as long as not stupidly short or thin. The eyes are your eyes and you can't change them, they are the most important feature and we all have a genetic base we cant change. Never get surgery for anything assuming you have no major flaws
I do think they matter a lot. A prettyboy with below average jaw is often too androgynous. And one with thin lips is too masculine. Individual features do matter. Could I get away with slightly less ideal eyes? Yes. Or a few millimeters less ideal of a jaw? Yes. But I would be less attractive.

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
You need to change your hairstyle, beard, clothes based on what phenotype you have. Even the way you fucking walk, act, talk, needs to be aligned with that.
I have lightskin dreadhead pheno time to thugmaxx :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
Your phenotype makes you who you are and how people in the world will percieve you.
You need to adjust your appearance in order to compliment your features, so that you portray the type of character you want to be seen as in real life.
Good examples with very high sex appeal are prettyboy, latin lover, romance novel cover, jock, etc.
You cannot look like a jock and talk like a fucking geek, even if you are chad. You will lose a ton of appeal.
Assuming you have no major flaws like a reccessed chin, hooked nose or heavily balding, stop fucking obsessing over millimeters like fucking autists.
Yes aesthetics matter, height matters, the blackpill is indeed real but not to the level of mental disability you make it out here.
I know you people here are like 16 and have no clue what real life appeal is, so listen up and take notes.
Stop saying cope to anything that is not PSL perfection and start working on what I said. Its the only way you are going to make a difference in your SMV
Water t
.org is just repeating water tryhard balckpill ideas over and over again

IMG 3951

Slayer phenotype

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
Prettyboy? High sex appeal? JFL

white person with lip fillers

Prettyboy? High sex appeal? JFL
yeah bro I looked back in my post after I wrote it and was like wtf was I thinking lol
Prettyboys truthfully have almost zero sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yeah bro I looked back in my post after I wrote it and was like wtf was I thinking lol
Prettyboys truthfully have almost zero sex appeal
what's my pheno?

masc pheno but ruined by nct and height its over for me. my only hope is hgh and more masculinization through roids; im not getting that cantho surgery its sketchy asf

masc pheno but ruined by nct and height its over for me. my only hope is hgh and more masculinization through roids; im not getting that cantho surgery its sketchy asf
how tall are you?

Yup. This happens with Lorenzo Zurzolo. When he fades his hair he looks low class and uglier, but when he grows his hair he looks more high class and just better.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Yup. This happens with Lorenzo Zurzolo. When he fades his hair he looks low class and uglier, but when he grows his hair he looks more high class and just better.
I just googled him and yeah its true. He looks better with a bit longer hair.
Bradley Cooper is a good example too, he gets so much sex appeal from longer hair just look at him in Hangover.
Whereas a hyper masculine dude with typical warrior skull like Randy Orton benefits from a completely shaved head

• +1
Reactions: twojei
High IQ post. I posted some "slayer" type pics on Tinder with leather jacket, stubble etc and ended up matching with some e-girl type rave girls that smoke weed, go to clubs etc

When they first saw me irl they were very excited and into me, then it soon got crazy awkward when they realize I'm introverted, have no social life, don't smoke etc. Hell I've even had noodlewhores tell me I'm much different to what they were expecting meaning they thought I was a low IQ slayer instead of a bookworm polite guy.

It doesn't matter what type of girl we're talking about, ALL girl want assertive,dominant "bad boys", even the so called hqnp ones. Only exception is those looking for betabuxx and some noodles that have a different definition of "badboy" (AKA a white normie can be a badboy in their eyes, an edgy white is seen as a violent criminal jfl)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Xangsane, likenesss and 1 other person
High IQ post. I posted some "slayer" type pics on Tinder with leather jacket, stubble etc and ended up matching with some e-girl type rave girls that smoke weed, go to clubs etc

When they first saw me irl they were very excited and into me, then it soon got crazy awkward when they realize I'm introverted, have no social life, don't smoke etc. Hell I've even had noodlewhores tell me I'm much different to what they were expecting meaning they thought I was a low IQ slayer instead of a bookworm polite guy.

It doesn't matter what type of girl we're talking about, ALL girl want assertive,dominant "bad boys", even the so called hqnp ones. Only exception is those looking for betabuxx and some noodles that have a different definition of "badboy" (AKA a white normie can be a badboy in their eyes, an edgy white is seen as a violent criminal jfl)
true shit, you NEED to match how you look like.
Thats why I cringe at these people who think Chads can be autistic and fuck
Will they still get laid? Probably. But pussy would ultimately get so much drier.
Its fucking extremely off putting to see a good looking guy with gangster type looks lets say and find out he talks like a fucking geek
EVERYTHING you do needs to match your appearance

water

• So Sad
Reactions: likenesss