If you think how you act has no impact on SMV, you're a dork with zero real world experience

NitoRump

NitoRump

Bronze
Listen here geeks, yes looks are the fundemental aspect of SMV, nobody who is on this forum at least denies the importance of face height and frame.
But the way you act can drastically lower your SMV, of course IF you are good looking to begin with.
People except you to act based on how you look.
If you look like a typical jock lets say, you will lose a ton of fucking appeal to women if you act like a fucking geek.
"Muh chad slays even when autistic"
Yes he can get women but their attraction after initial contact will be heavily lowered. Women expect Chads to act cool, calm, collected, charming, have interesting stories etc.
If when you open your mouth she finds out you're a completely boring socially inept loser who happens to look very good, she would be heavily disappointed.
All the acting is of course irrelevant if you are not good looking, but all the people on this forum who are or have looksmaxxed to at least a htn need to focus tremendously on the way they act with women and stop being autistic "muh its just looks bro"
Even body language is extremely important, if you sit with her completely unconfidently arms crossed, jittery as fuck and shit she WILL sense that and lose attraction towards you.
If you do not act how you look in general people will be weirded out by you, thats why a geek cannot act like chad and the same reason why a chad cannot act like a geek.
All of what I mentioned is valid only if htn though, as I am mentioning again, so spare the "cope" and stop being autistic little dickheads.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, laaltin, GunDevilHybrid and 7 others
dnrd only chad bluepill.org

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
only applies to HTN+

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and NitoRump
Listen here geeks, yes looks are the fundemental aspect of SMV, nobody who is on this forum at least denies the importance of face height and frame.
But the way you act can drastically lower your SMV, of course IF you are good looking to begin with.
If you look like a typical jock lets say, you will lose a ton of fucking appeal to women if you act like a fucking geek.
Yes he can get women but their attraction after initial contact will be heavily lowered. Women expect Chads to act cool, calm, collected, charming, have interesting stories etc.
If when you open your mouth she finds out you're a completely boring socially inept loser who happens to look very good, she would be heavily disappointed.
All the acting is of course irrelevant if you are not good looking, but all the people on this forum who are or have looksmaxxed to at least a htn need to focus tremendously on the way they act with women and stop being autistic "muh its just looks bro"
Even body language is extremely important, if you sit with her completely unconfidently arms crossed, jittery as fuck and shit she WILL sense that and lose attraction towards you.
If you do not act how you look in general people will be weirded out by you, thats why a geek cannot act like chad and the same reason why a chad cannot act like a geek.
All of what I mentioned is valid only if htn though, as I am mentioning again, so spare the "cope" and stop being autistic little dickheads.
Honestly yes and no. I've found that the only times my behavior ruins my chances with women are when I act really needy/desparate. Other than that literally most things I do work if she has a good level of attraction to me in the first place. I can stutter, voicecrack, say the wrong shit etc and girls just laugh it off and call it cute.
You gotta realize that when girls like how you look THEY'LL be the ones who are nervous thinking about how to act. And they'll justify any small shortcoming you have so long as its not crazy. So yeah know how to have a basic conversation. But even if you're nervous or say weird shit it's gonna be fine for the most part. Just dont be a complete retard

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Honestly yes and no. I've found that the only times my behavior ruins my chances with women are when I act really needy/desparate. Other than that literally most things I do work if she has a good level of attraction to me in the first place. I can stutter, voicecrack, say the wrong shit etc and girls just laugh it off and call it cute.
You gotta realize that when girls like how you look THEY'LL be the ones who are nervous thinking about how to act. And they'll justify any small shortcoming you have so long as its not crazy. So yeah know how to have a basic conversation. But even if you're nervous or say weird shit it's gonna be fine for the most part. Just dont be a complete retard
Its not noticable for you to see a decrease in how you are percieved, but you definitely lose a bit of appeal when you do what you said. However yes as long as you are not completely retarded you can get away with it and make it work, but there is no reason to work on being 100% on point when talking and acting, provided you pass her looks threshold ofc

It's all looks at the end of the day. The number of feminine and masculine features in your face determines how people will perceive you, no matter how hard you try.

Someone can still have a "masculine face", even if they are "boneless". It just means they basically have no feminine features.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and user123456
I have not found this to be the case. It depends on her initial level of attraction towards me. Before you say, I am lacking real world experience or self-awareness, this is coming from someone with a 96 bc in 4 yr timespan. It would be nice to reference your own IRL experience (P in V) with women for others to judge how heavily they should weigh your opinion.

Behaviour matters but hard to learn and instinctive. Give some wimpy nerd some T and people’s perception of him will change withought him actively doing something. This isn’t only a testerone thing but multiple hormones. Women high in estrogen but low in progesterone act like men, raising there progesterone makes them much more feminine and desirable. This carries to the the way they talk, eat , walk which we all look at to determine if they’re attractive.

I have not found this to be the case. It depends on her initial level of attraction towards me. Before you say, I am lacking real world experience or self-awareness, this is coming from someone with a 96 bc in 4 yr timespan. It would be nice to reference your own IRL experience (P in V) with women for others to judge how heavily they should weigh your op
Stop derailing threads without contributing anything to them, look at your post history, what u say on subject is literally nothing every time coupled with why u are credible to speak, and occasional self jerk offs, find other ways to satisfy your vanity retard

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Only read title but agree it's true

When I became ultra evil austist mode people were scared and respected me because I never spoke, and always looked at others with judgment and malice in my eyes.

I have to return to that place to get my power back, I've grown soft

Only read title but agree it's true

When I became ultra evil austist mode people were scared and respected me because I never spoke, and always looked at others with judgment and malice in my eyes.

I have to return to that place to get my power back, I've grown soft
read bro I think its worth it. although you do have the general message

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx