Nicola Jokic proves the black pill. He's fat, ogre looking, slow and uncharismatic, but puts down the best figures in the NBA. Yet can't win MVP

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Lmao
It’s cuz he’s white

because it's not that hard of a sport when literal niggers can dominate. anytime a half decent white guy shows up suddenly he becomes mvp.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alien, 6ft4, TheMaxxer333 and 1 other person
autisticretard

@andy9432

Larry Bird was even uglier than him, blacks are just more racist now than they were in the 90s

because it's not that hard of a sport when literal niggers can dominate. anytime a half decent white guy shows up suddenly he becomes mvp.

Niggers have the best fast twitch fibre genetics. On average.

Their genes literally lends itself to sports where EXPLOSIVENESS and POWER pays.

Larry Bird was even uglier than him, blacks are just more racist now than they were in the 90s

Bird was 80s.

Yeah Larry Bird was uglier. Good point, but it's 2023 and social media is all about image so looks matter more now.

Their genes literally lends itself to sports where EXPLOSIVENESS and POWER pays.
they have a higher genetic propensity, but other races can still have it. when whites have it, they beat out nigs. the reason being that while whites can also have the act3 gene, nigs tend not to have the tactical or spatial iq of whites. it's why they can't do things like shoot guns properly like white people. in the context of a sport like basketball, whites who are tall and athletic enough to compete with blacks will mog them

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

Niggers are in many sports because its nigger america

America is a nigger country

Imo Jokic has the most elite genetics in the entire nba his hand eye coordination and iq is unmatched maybe only surpassed by lebron and chris paul.Bro doesn't even care about hoops like that and he is in the mvp convo if any other player had jokic's off court habits he would end up playing in china

• +1
Reactions: Manana
It’s just cuz of voter fatigue realistically joker should have 3 MVPs in a row. But it doesn’t even matter cuz he’s a dominant champ and everyone knows he’s the best player in the league rn. Luka is top 3 player right now too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Lmao, Manana and 2 others
Also this thread is stupid. He has already got the MVP 2 times. They want someone new.

It’s just cuz of voter fatigue realistically joker should have 3 MVPs in a row. But it doesn’t even matter cuz he’s a dominant champ and everyone knows he’s the best player in the league rn. Luka is top 3 player right now too

So he's a handsome white man or significantly more charismatic... Does he win a third straight... Yes or no

Also this thread is stupid. He has already got the MVP 2 times. They want someone new.

Yeah but everyone disses him for being a fat

If he was ripped he would be rated even better

It took ages for his doubters to stop doubting

So he's a handsome white man or significantly more charismatic... Does he win a third straight... Yes or no
Mate even MJ or LeBron didn't win 3 straight. Not everything is about looks.

• +1
Embiid played better last season tho. People just meat ride jokic because he had a great playoffs

they have a higher genetic propensity, but other races can still have it. when whites have it, they beat out nigs. the reason being that while whites can also have the act3 gene, nigs tend not to have the tactical or spatial iq of whites. it's why they can't do things like shoot guns properly like white people. in the context of a sport like basketball, whites who are tall and athletic enough to compete with blacks will mog them
You are really clueless please stop talking about things you have 0 clue about.

Embiid played better last season tho. People just meat ride jokic because he had a great playoffs
Because that's the most important thing.

• +1
no Jokic proves the blackpill cause no matter how good he plays, the nba refuses to market him like they're golden boy lightskin steph curry.

• +1
No Embiid was leagues above him last regular season he was averaging nearly 35 a game I think. Jokic was 25ish

Bird was 80s.

Yeah Larry Bird was uglier. Good point, but it's 2023 and social media is all about image so looks matter more now.
Larry Bird was more accepted by Americans not just because he was American but because he had the British/Irish pheno
Even though his maxilla was giga recessed he's still higher in the pheno hierarchy than Slav pheno Jokic in the eyes of Americans

• +1
Larry Bird was more accepted by Americans not just because he was American but because he had the British/Irish pheno
Even though his maxilla was giga recessed he's still higher in the pheno hierarchy than Slav pheno Jokic in the eyes of Americans
Larry Bird was southernermaxxed

Niggers are in many sports because its nigger america

America is a nigger country
yes, most niggers have no choice but to go into sports to succeed in life because that's the only attribute they have. its not that others don't have those attributes, but others have way more options due to having more attributes

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
no Jokic proves the blackpill cause no matter how good he plays, the nba refuses to market him like they're golden boy lightskin steph curry.

Valid point

Understood

HES WON MVP TWICE AND WAS FINALS MVP LAST YEAR

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
No Embiid was leagues above him last regular season he was averaging nearly 35 a game I think. Jokic was 25ish
Embid is a free throw merchant. U don’t know ball and aren’t worth debating. Improve ur hall knowledge faggot incel

JFL, I think this nigga genuinely forgot, I dont even watch basketball and I know joker is going crazy with how much I hear his name walking around.

Cause he's a boring player and he's already won twice in a row, literally no one can win an MVP 3 times in a row, not even Jordan, cause of voters fatigue.

Yeah black people at least respected Larry Bird in the 80s. A lot of black people today who watched him play still give him his credit.

JFL, I think this nigga genuinely forgot, I dont even watch basketball and I know joker is going crazy with how much I hear his name walking around.

Nah I didn't forget, but he def should have won it last year as well and Jokic has had his doubters from the start.

The truth is normies when it comes to sports are taken by APPEARANCES and what FEEDS their lazy imagination joy.

What feeds it is flash, easy on the eye, in your face, you are mesmerised and rocked in your chair by it athleticism and skill combined.

While sports fans with depth are also captivated by this, we can look at the intricacies of sport also and feed our inner world with that. Jokic is skilful + intelligent, but he ain't the greatest athlete other than being tall and strong.

He can't just be the part, he's gotta look and play like it too. Being methodical and subtle is not what sells to the normie sports fanatic. Who is ultimately a consumer. Most normies are consumers. Superficial. This taps into the animalistic side of a human. The primal side.

Last edited:
Nah I didn't forget, but he def should have won it last year as well and Jokic has had his doubters from the start.

The truth is normies when it comes to sports are taken by APPEARANCES and what FEEDS their lazy imagination joy.

What feed it is flash, easy on the eye, in your face, you are mesmerised and rocked in your chair by it athleticism and skill combined.

While sports fans with depth are also captivated by this, we can look at the intricacies of sport also and feed our inner world with that. Jokic is skilful + intelligent, but he ain't the greatest athlete other than being tall and strong.

He can't just be the part, he's gotta look and play like it too. Being methodical and subtle is not what sells to the normie sports fanatic. Who is ultimately a consumer. Most normies are consumers. Superficial. This taps into the animalistic side of a human. The primal side.
I think it also has to do with marketing urself, James Harden before he went with the whole beard thing and beardmaxxed looked borderline subhooman, but after his character creation he had a super ascension, that was very popular with people and still is.

• JFL
it’s true just look at how much attention ja maront gets,he beats up kids pulls out guns on ig live and every1 still loves him bc of his face

I think it also has to do with marketing urself, James Harden before he went with the whole beard thing and beardmaxxed looked borderline subhooman, but after his character creation he had a super ascension, that was very popular with people and still is.

That is true, but Harden also due to his zero charisma and flopping antics has had a lot of hate.

it’s true just look at how much attention ja maront gets,he beats up kids pulls out guns on ig live and every1 still loves him bc of his face

Well ontop of being edgy, extremely captivating to watch and his talent SHINES in his game. His handle is ridiculous but stands out far more than Jokic's handle to the consumer, because it's coupled with STYLE and athleticism. Jokic isn't stylish at all. He looks like a fat bloke that just so happens to be good at basketball.

Fatkic is getting overrated. This blob beat 3 poverty play in teams last year to win an easy ring and now everyone thinks he's the best jfl

• JFL
Fatkic is getting overrated. This blob beat 3 poverty play in teams last year to win an easy ring and now everyone thinks he's the best jfl

See? Normie. Straight-up normie. Mind as deep as when starring into black coffee

Answer the question.

This guy made a valid point.
Real ball fans know Jokic is the best player in the league. Looks aside if he was handsome I’m sure he’d be marketed more but if u watch games he’s the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679

Joker and bird are both uglier than the average black nba player, and unique because they have a style that doesn't need explosive power, where ofc blacks win

Users who are viewing this thread

Back