Nigerians, Ugandans and Zimbabwean (basically black FOB Africans) are the nicest people I've ever met

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I've met about 5 in my life. They were pure Nigerians not immigrants. They are an entire different breed from the brute niggers of America or the hypocritical virtue signalling white man.

African FOBs are the most respectful people in the world. It's the only place and people in the world I won't criticise. I believe immigrants from this region of Africa to any nation is beneficial. It's a shame once they get Amerinanised or Europeanised they become the retarded, brute uncivilised apes we are usually acquainted with. But they are nothing like this in their state of nature. They also don't worship white people unlike other ethnics, whether they're westernised or not. In fact they are very decolonised. Something I can only dream of for other ethnics especially curries.

Yeah it's a poor and decrepit society. But hating the people for that is retarded.

Based Mugabe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, SidharthTheSlayer, sportsmogger and 3 others
Super Based

Agreed those Amer niggers are brutes no wonder Africans sold them :feelskek:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212 and WayneBraaaah
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sudanguy, Ricky212 and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Agree Nigerians are very good people who respect your land and will work to make your European country better.

Now, the Chicago and Detroit gang-bangers? Lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and SecularIslamist
I thought it was already a well-established fact that African FOBs were decent people and those born and raised in the west were dogshit? Or at least, outside of the Netherlands, because even though they are western born and raised, they're nicer than other races (in my personal experience).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sudanguy and SecularIslamist
Yeah Nigerians from Africa, but Nigerians from the UK are probably some of the most vile niggas ive met, Nigerians and Jamaicans specifically from the UK need to be avoided tbh, they're pest

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and SecularIslamist
Africans are so 'based' everyone with money:
- lives in gated communities surrounded by 3m walls atop with barbed wire
- has steel bars on every window and door in their homes
- runs 24hr security cameras covering every angle in their properties
- pays armed guards to man the gates outside and inside their housing complexes
- carries a gun 24/7

I am from Africa.

I've met about 5 in my life. They were pure Nigerians not immigrants. They are an entire different breed from the brute niggers of America or the hypocritical virtue signalling white man.

African FOBs are the most respectful people in the world. It's the only place and people in the world I won't criticise. I believe immigrants from this region of Africa to any nation is beneficial. It's a shame once they get Amerinanised or Europeanised they become the retarded, brute uncivilised apes we are usually acquainted with. But they are nothing like this in their state of nature. They also don't worship white people unlike other ethnics, whether they're westernised or not. In fact they are very decolonised. Something I can only dream of for other ethnics especially curries.

Yeah it's a poor and decrepit society. But hating the people for that is retarded.

Based Mugabe.

Ironic considering what Ugandans did to the curries living there

Sorry to say this but the “decolonised” mindset is genetic, we literally cannot view Europeans as above us because it’s just a ridiculous notion for they are subhumans by default. Brown races have a colour issue and are caucaoid so Europeans will always be superior in your peoples eyes sorry (even gooks) bro.

BBCs in the west got courrpted by slavery and tormented to a point of bitterness and pain so they resort to being savages, I have said many times blacks are Natrally the most peaceful race alongside curries/abos

Last edited:
Sorry to say this but the “decolonised” mindset is genetic, we literally cannot view Europeans as above us because it’s just a ridiculous notion for they are subhumans by default.
What do you mean genetic? Do you mean the feeling of inferiority to another race and culture. Every corner of the world has experienced this (after being conquered) at different parts of history or felt they were the most superior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back