nigga wtf is the point of ascending if my kids are going to have my shit genes

B

Bigbootylover45

will get surgeries while u fags rot
wtf nigger

• So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe
That is why you have to do softmaxxing so that the looksmaxxed genes are passed thanks to epigeneticsmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and murdah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
Fuck dem kids. Tell them to start mewing at a younger age

• +1
Reactions: Aero and murdah
That is why you have to do softmaxxing so that the looksmaxxed genes are passed thanks to epigeneticmaxxing
ok im softmaxxed but that doesnt change the fact that i still have subhuman genes before i softmaxxxed lol softmaxxing isnt gonna turn my kids mogger

Note down your flaws and reproduce with someone that have good features

ok im softmaxxed but that doesnt change the fact that i still have subhuman genes before i softmaxxxed lol softmaxxing isnt gonna turn my kids mogger
You can think of it as a long-term race, if your children and your children's children continue a genetic line of softmaxxing generation after generation, perhaps within a millennium a natural chadlite will be born

You can think of it as a long-term race, if your children and your children's children continue a genetic line of softmaxxing generation after generation, perhaps within a millennium a natural chadlite will be born
nice nigger because i do my eyebrows and eyelashes and take care of my skin my kids will have mogger eye areas now and clear skin