lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
all a nigga do is breathe and youll attract these niggas like mosquitoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Gilbert_Durandal and TheRagingBull
all a nigga do is breathe and youll attract these niggas like mosquitoes
I wake up to the sound of alien Stacie’s banging at my door wanting sex. I rush down stairs to argue with them. Have sex , eat breakfast that the alien stacy made me. Don’t have to go to work because my alien Stacie’s family is rich. Have more alien stacy sex, take me and my Chad son to workout and climb mountains. Come home , have more alien stacy sex. Sleep
All this would be possible if I didn’t have erectile dysfunction.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and lemonnz
what made you think this was even close to worthy of a fucking post

every garbage ramblings shuffling around your brain doesn't need to be transcribed on here

I wake up to the sound of alien Stacie’s banging at my door wanting sex. I rush down stairs to argue with them. Have sex , eat breakfast that the alien stacy made me. Don’t have to go to work because my alien Stacie’s family is rich. Have more alien stacy sex, take me and my Chad son to workout and climb mountains. Come home , have more alien stacy sex. Sleep
theres this nigga
Man Vs Mosquito GIF by Discovery

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
what made you think this was even close to worthy of a fucking post

every garbage ramblings shuffling around your brain doesn't need to be transcribed on here
sub 5 rep ratio, kys nigga

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal

• WTF
Reactions: lemonnz