Niggas here think I permarot

L

Luffymaxxing

God make my life great
What they don't know is that even when I hang out with people I browse .org

I could he at a restaurant eating with a friend and I don't mind pulling out my phone to browse this forum

I don't even browse TikTok, Instagram or reddit no more. It's either this or YouTube

Even while I was out playing ball with some guys, while I was resting I was browsing .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, forevermirin, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Even while working out I browse .org

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Jeremy Allen White

If your go to app is .org, its over!

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Jamaldickjavontus
I know hella normies that rot mog everyone here with their doom scrolling screen times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, forevermirin, Kamui and 3 others
i only rot here cause i dont have my phone yet once i get it im leaving might delete account aswell

I rot on .org alone, its over.

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
I know hella normies that rot mog everyone here with their doom scrolling screen times
Cope foids don’t count. The average male isn’t doom scrolling 24/7, if they have a crazy screen time it’s cuz they play league of legends or Fortnite

I’m a true rotter and yes in public I still doomscroll. I play my airpods and doomscroll on my phone in class

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Fish
What happened to @7zyzz7

Cope foids don’t count. The average male isn’t doom scrolling 24/7, if they have a crazy screen time it’s cuz they play league of legends or Fortnite

I’m a true rotter and yes in public I still doomscroll. I play my airpods and doomscroll on my phone in class
its actually over my nigga

What they don't know is that even when I hang out with people I browse .org

I could he at a restaurant eating with a friend and I don't mind pulling out my phone to browse this forum

I don't even browse TikTok, Instagram or reddit no more. It's either this or YouTube

Even while I was out playing ball with some guys, while I was resting I was browsing .org
Same here.