Nigger is just such an awesome word that rolls off the tongue so eloquently

N

Nigger

Iron
It was my favorite word as a kid. In middle school my friends would play "the nigger game" in the cafeteria at lunch. The game begins when one of us says "nigger" quietly. Then, someone else MUST say it too, but this time louder. Then, again, someone must say "nigger" even louder than that.

And so on until everyone has said it, getting increasing louder with each utterance. Once everyone has said it, it goes back to the first person and starts over. Refusal to say it or saying it quieter than the last kid was considered losing. Sometimes this game escalated to shouting because no one wanted to lose.

The game ended when someone says "NIGGER!" loud enough that no one else dared to match or surpass the volume. That person is the winner.

I tell this story because I was not a racist kid, it was just a word that was fun to say because we knew it was the worst possible word that could be said and we risked getting in trouble. Its just such a great word. And beyond the controversy behind it, "nigger" is just so fun to say.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, bululu_87, Heinrich Schmidt and 5 others
Fr I wish it wasn't offensive

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Bro just started posting out of nowhere mirin

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and randomop
@Nigger

• +1
Reactions: Nigger
It was my favorite word as a kid. In middle school my friends would play "the nigger game" in the cafeteria at lunch. The game begins when one of us says "nigger" quietly. Then, someone else MUST say it too, but this time louder. Then, again, someone must say "nigger" even louder than that.

And so on until everyone has said it, getting increasing louder with each utterance. Once everyone has said it, it goes back to the first person and starts over. Refusal to say it or saying it quieter than the last kid was considered losing. Sometimes this game escalated to shouting because no one wanted to lose.

The game ended when someone says "NIGGER!" loud enough that no one else dared to match or surpass the volume. That person is the winner.

I tell this story because I was not a racist kid, it was just a word that was fun to say because we knew it was the worst possible word that could be said and we risked getting in trouble. Its just such a great word. And beyond the controversy behind it, "nigger" is just so fun to say.
Booty warrior