Screenshot 2024 02 14 at 60758PM

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Zeruel and Frankiks2
Good riddance, tally him up. There are a lot of niggers left bros

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
Looking down from heaven*
nah his ass not seeing them perly white gates
crazy how nobody gave a fuck about him that it took 4 days to find his decaying disgusting corpse

twomad reaction:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Ricky212
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Clark69, Ricky212 and 2 others
Fuck the nigga

• JFL
Rip legend

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Zeruel
Screenshot 2024 02 14 at 110429PM

• +1
Never heard of him, what was he famous for?

• +1
@GabachoCopium remember Leafy’s videos on him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Zeruel
Never heard of him, what was he famous for?
Making fast paced zoomer videos. Discussing different topics with zoomer edits, zoom bombing. He was very popular during covid.

Edit: here’s his most popular video

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Craziest shit is that this nigga was dead for like 5 days until someone realized something was up

Life of the average subhuman rotter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, Mewton, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Drug overdose.
Every fucking time. I knew a few, also assholes. I had a stalker. I almost ended up in jail. Thankfully, I have more restraint than normies, which are the most dangerous motherfuckers in this country. I'm better than those lying fucks. Anyway, like the dipshit concerning this thread, he too died from an overdose, thus hotshot.

• +1
Craziest shit is that this nigga was dead for like 5 days until someone realized something was uo

Many such cases.

In my block some oldcel roped and we only found out a month later, because the smell was reaching the 8th floor (his apartment was on the 3rd floor)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kamui and BigJimsWornOutTires
The man was a few steps away from being called “Saint Twomad” across all the incel spaces.

Brutal mentalcel niggercel shit innit
I feel his pain as a fellow bbccel even if I’m not a Horner subhuman I stand with a fellow bbccel

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, Ricky212 and Zeruel
Many such cases.

In my block some oldcel roped and we only found out a month later, because the smell was reaching the 8th floor (his apartment was on the 3rd floor)
How many jumpers you had? Back at these towers, I stayed, the first day I moved in, motherfucker jumps off the tenth floor to his death not before screaming gibberish. A month later, a woman jumps to her death. Then another guy a week later. Finally, a younger chubby jumps from the 4th floor and through a canopy. I heard the commotion and went downstairs and saw the collapsed canopy while EMS arrived. I pondered, "You did it all wrong! Always aim for concrete and at least, five stories."

She didn't want to die, it seemed. She did it because her junkie bf found out she was fucking a neighbor.

• Woah
Reactions: scrunchables and Zeruel
How many jumpers you had? Back at these towers, I stayed, the first day I moved in, motherfucker jumps off the tenth floor to his death not before screaming gibberish. A month later, a woman jumps to her death. Then another guy a week later. Finally, a younger chubby jumps from the 4th floor and through a canopy. I heard the commotion and went downstairs and saw the collapsed canopy while EMS arrived. I pondered, "You did it all wrong! Always aim for concrete and at least, five stories."

She didn't want to die, it seemed. She did it because her junkie bf found out she was fucking a neighbor.
None that i am aware of.

Over over over

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
so this is what's going to happen , he died on feb 14th , he had plans to go killing , it's going to be linked to incels and blackpill , incels.is will get shut down , .org will get shut down as well

these are the last days of these forums

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Zeruel

• JFL
Roping on Valentine’s Day is next level shit

Craziest shit is that this nigga was dead for like 5 days until someone realized something was up

its like those japanese cleanup service videos
those neet niggas who stay in their house all day with no bitches money or job end up dying and only discovered because the neighbours complain of smells or inactivity

• +1
smoking that pack

jfl i thought it was a joke no way its real

• +1