Niggga kill himself because his woman cheat

ezio6

ezio6

Pareto
D5034F42 B6E3 4F29 A405 63A6781CE890

This picture of this Zimbabwean brother who unalived himself on Facebook live, drinking a coke laced with poison,because he found out his woman was cheating on him, should serve as a reminder that never make a woman the centre of your universe

But going through the comments on his pictures on various blogs, seeing all those R.I.P messages shows you what a weak generation we are. That's not ubuntu, in our African culture if one committed su!cide, people didn't cry at his funeral. And he wasn't buried in the village, it was outside the village or in the forest

Because our culture doesn't honour cowardice and nothing signifies cowardice more than committing su!cide. All this talk about mental health is simply crap being pushed to justify bs

Think about this, your ancestors lived a far miserable life than you but they held on to dear life. Right now in many places they're wars e.g Ukraine, Palestine, Syria, Congo, Sudan but the people there are trying everything they can to live

And there's a fully grown man who is living a life many would want, a father on top of that, decides to end it because a woman fxcked another man. And we're supposed to sympathize with such idiotic reasoning in the name of ubuntu or mental health. He is thr most selfish person ever

Learn OR perish

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
One nigger less

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ijustwannabeursweet, ezio6, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Foids are the root of all evil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Sprinkles and Fishy
  • Woah
Reactions: ezio6
View attachment 2819482

This picture of this Zimbabwean brother who unalived himself on Facebook live, drinking a coke laced with poison,because he found out his woman was cheating on him, should serve as a reminder that never make a woman the centre of your universe

But going through the comments on his pictures on various blogs, seeing all those R.I.P messages shows you what a weak generation we are. That's not ubuntu, in our African culture if one committed su!cide, people didn't cry at his funeral. And he wasn't buried in the village, it was outside the village or in the forest

Because our culture doesn't honour cowardice and nothing signifies cowardice more than committing su!cide. All this talk about mental health is simply crap being pushed to justify bs

Think about this, your ancestors lived a far miserable life than you but they held on to dear life. Right now in many places they're wars e.g Ukraine, Palestine, Syria, Congo, Sudan but the people there are trying everything they can to live

And there's a fully grown man who is living a life many would want, a father on top of that, decides to end it because a woman fxcked another man. And we're supposed to sympathize with such idiotic reasoning in the name of ubuntu or mental health. He is thr most selfish person ever

Learn OR perish
Didn't know you were African I'm one too

• Love it
Reactions: ezio6