Nikola Tesla told colleagues he received his knowledge from a cluster of stars

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Sdafsadfsda

He expressed the experience as seeing thousands of images flashing through his mind. He believed he was in contact with aliens. The writer of Three Body Problem mined Tesla's story. Thus, the Chinese author is a fraud.

Because of Nikola Telsa's inventions, today, we have electricity, generators, computers, internet, advanced radio signal expansion, satellites, rockets, and so much more.

What (If)

What if Tesla indeed retrieved these inventions from SOMETHING ELSE? But what if that SOMETHING ELSE sent the information intelligence everywhere in space? Like a radio signal shot out into every corner of space! And the purpose for that is seeking life ... like what SETI, NASA, and other bums do.

What if they considered life out there might not be as advanced as they are? So advance them! Do you see? Advance them so they can find us.

Understand who we are and how we think. Understand "intelligent" people see themselves as clever. If not, the highest intelligence on Earth. If there is life out there with advanced technology, or won a lottery and lucked out by stumbling on something they advanced, they too would see themselves as intelligent. Possibly, the supreme shrewdness of all.

Today, the world's lit up with electricity, radio waves, internet signals, yadda yadda. Before that, it would've been impossible to locate life on Earth so far away. Earth was in the darkness. With electricity, they can see us. Like a smoke signal ... which was once used for long-distance communication.

So would they send a conspicuous spacecraft easily identifiable by satellites, Hubble, inventions they shared with Telsa, or disguise one as a meteor but use it for a quick scan of our world? And how they scanned us, that tech was never shared.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, pig_face and lemonnz
Maybe, seems unlikely though. It was probably his giga high IQ brain figuring things out for him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mike141, Axii and BigJimsWornOutTires
Dude was a schizo

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I just think it was a gift from God tbh

• +1
sometimes high iq people ramble nonsense just to amuse themselves with the befuddlement of the masses

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shkreliii, BigJimsWornOutTires and lemonnz
Maybe, seems unlikely though. It was probably his giga high IQ brain figuring things out for him.
What if they have technology that can identify intelligent minds? What if only certain brains can achieve such things? So that signal targeted those brains. And at the time, Nikola Tesla was the only candidate that picked up the signal. In this world, that is. I see why wealthy society despised that man. He was smarter than they and their families could ever be. He mogged the fuck out of them to kingdom come. He still mogs them after death.

Ugh, when they get here, wealthy society better run and hide. It's a great insult to intelligent entities to discover idiots have been ruling the people with fear and deception.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz
What if they have technology that can identify intelligent minds? What if only certain brains can achieve such things? So that signal targeted those brains. And at the time, Nikola Tesla was the only candidate that picked up the signal. In this world, that is. I see why wealthy society despised that man. He was smarter than they and their families could ever be. He mogged the fuck out of them to kingdom come. He still mogs them after death.

Ugh, when they get here, wealthy society better run and hide. It's a great insult to intelligent entities to discover idiots have been ruling the people with fear and deception.
Makes no sense. Why would ntesla be the only intelligent one?

Makes no sense. Why would ntesla be the only intelligent one?
Of that time era. And I don't know! There are many things I still can't figure out. Like a pervert that liked to tease men with his tongue hanging out, raised by a wealthy family and later lived in a college and made up a bunch of bullshit using common sense. "Um ... um ... what goes up. Will come down. Booyah, bitches! Pay up." The gay feller was so out of his time delusional, he convinced people he could fold the universe and shove a pencil through it and, "Booyah, bitches! Time travel. Pay up!"

Or maybe Nikki was targeted by SOMETHING ELSE. Or the signal sent hit him. But I'm sure the communications started when he was much younger when his mom left him alone in the woods for months, hiding him from a group of unknown people that was out to get him for unknown reasons.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face

He expressed the experience as seeing thousands of images flashing through his mind. He believed he was in contact with aliens. The writer of Three Body Problem mined Tesla's story. Thus, the Chinese author is a fraud.

Because of Nikola Telsa's inventions, today, we have electricity, generators, computers, internet, advanced radio signal expansion, satellites, rockets, and so much more.

What (If)

What if Tesla indeed retrieved these inventions from SOMETHING ELSE? But what if that SOMETHING ELSE sent the information intelligence everywhere in space? Like a radio signal shot out into every corner of space! And the purpose for that is seeking life ... like what SETI, NASA, and other bums do.

What if they considered life out there might not be as advanced as they are? So advance them! Do you see? Advance them so they can find us.

Understand who we are and how we think. Understand "intelligent" people see themselves as clever. If not, the highest intelligence on Earth. If there is life out there with advanced technology, or won a lottery and lucked out by stumbling on something they advanced, they too would see themselves as intelligent. Possibly, the supreme shrewdness of all.

Today, the world's lit up with electricity, radio waves, internet signals, yadda yadda. Before that, it would've been impossible to locate life on Earth so far away. Earth was in the darkness. With electricity, they can see us. Like a smoke signal ... which was once used for long-distance communication.

So would they send a conspicuous spacecraft easily identifiable by satellites, Hubble, inventions they shared with Telsa, or disguise one as a meteor but use it for a quick scan of our world? And how they scanned us, that tech was never shared.
Tesla has always been a very interesting case to me. I do think he knew a lot, maybe even extraterrestrial stuff. There's a reason why most of his works are surrounded with mystery.

• +1
Tesla has always been a very interesting case to me. I do think he knew a lot, maybe even extraterrestrial stuff. There's a reason why most of his works are surrounded with mystery.
What the story 3 Problem Body is suggesting may very well be true. An alien race may have made contact with Nikola Tesla and told him, "If you keep talking to us, we will come to your world and enslave every last one of your motherfuckers and make you our bitches."

And Telsa responded,
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• Woah
Reactions: not.curry