No beautiful trait can fix your ugly eyes

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Today walking down the street I saw a foid with god tier bone structure : very good forward growth, defined cheekbones, pronounced chin, small nose. She also got cute curly hair. Yet her eyes are so subhuman: they’re small ,roundish and close set. You imagine this:

Ofc she’s a foid so she can get away with it and still smv mog us into nothingness. But what I wanna say is good eye area is the key to physical aesthetics. No attractive people have ugly eyes, and eyes are basically the first thing coming to your mind when you remember someone’s appearance.

With good eyes, you’ll be gl even with 1-2 flaws. But if your eyes are subhuman, you’ll never be genuinely attractive even if all your other features are fine.

sorry mate not subhuman since my eye area is good so din red shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO and Deleted member 1106
sorry mate not subhuman since my eye area is good so din red shit thread
I thought that my eyes are good but no. They don't. Look at yourself and ask are my eyes god tier or not?

Last edited:
before getting into lookism i always wondered why some ppl look good and some bad,most of the time its eyes

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
Ugly upper third (hair) or ugly lower third (jaw/mouth) failos you just as much as an ugly eye area does

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Joyride, heroinfather and 1 other person
Ugly upper third (hair) or ugly lower third (jaw/mouth) failos you just as much as an ugly eye area does
both are easier to fix

Just because they‘re easier to fix it doesnt mean they‘ve less importance in appearance
id say that a balding reccesed o pry has a better chance than rami malek

id say that a balding reccesed o pry has a better chance than rami malek
if the balding/jaw recession are the same tier of uglyness as rami maleks eye area then I doubt

Can't believe there are people out there who actually believe this, must be trolling.

My eye area failos me horribly.Wish I could fix it.

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
A wide bulbous nose can ruin a face just as much.

All men that do well with women have narrow noses relative to their faces, particularly their IPD and mouth width

yeah, my eyes are so fucked up

A wide bulbous nose can ruin a face just as much.

All men that do well with women have narrow noses relative to their faces, particularly their IPD and mouth width
im doing good with girls and got a gl girlfriend with a wide, long nose.

first major thing im working in eye area