NO BS Fat Loss Guide (Bloatcels/Fatcels GTFIH)

SomethingOff

SomethingOff

PhD in Moggology
NO BS Fat Loss Guide

WARNING: THIS GUIDE WAS MADE FOR ULTRANORMIES THAT "CAN'T SEEM TO LOSE WEIGHT". THE ATTEMPTS AT CALORIE CONTROL IN THE GUIDE ARE BASED ON RESTRICTING MEAL TIMES AND CUTTING OUT CERTAIN FOODS. THE DEFICIT IS EXTREME AND YOU MIGHT LOSE MUSCLE MASS ALONG WITH FAT FOLLOWING THIS ADVICE.

THE SPACED OUT MEAL TIMES AND COMPLETE RESTRICTION OF DAIRY, FISH, EGGS AND MEAT COULD BE IGNORED, AND SHOULD PROBABLY BE REPLACED BY EATING REGULARLY THROUGHOUT THE DAY, BUT COUNTING THE CALORIES TO ENSURE YOUR DEFICIT IS NOT TOO EXTREME.

Got this when I signed up for Chisell (not to be a Shillcell) newsletter, thought bloatcels might like it. It's a harsh program that forces your body to burn fat if followed correctly. I don't really need it cause I'm already lean af, but this is really useful if you need to do an aggressive cut and lose some fat.

Summary:
  1. Drink 1 gallon of water every single day, no exceptions. Space it out throughout the day, the more spaced out and regularly you drink the better.
  2. Cut out salt entirely. There is no reason whatsoever for you to add extra salt to any of your meals. There is already more than enough salt in the food itself. Salt causes bloat and increases the amount of fat you store.
  3. Cut out sugar entirely. If you haven't cut out sugar and you're looksmaxxing, what are you even doing?
  4. Do 10 minutes of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) every morning. The guide elaborates, but you basically just do exercises with no rest period whatsoever for 10 minutes. Meant to increase heartrate and burn calories.
  5. EAT YOUR DAMN FRUITS/VEGGIES. Incorporate at least 2 veggies, ideally more in all your meals, eat at least 4 fruit per day. Eat nuts and beans for calories.
  6. (This one only applies if you're trying to cut in general, otherwise you can skip this one). NO MEAT, DAIRY, FISH or EGGS.
  7. Only eat twice a day (First meal around 2pm, or 14:00, second meal around 6pm, or 18:00)
Should help fatcels a lot. You're not supposed to cut out dairy, meat, fish and eggs forever, only in the fat loss period. After that you just contol your caloric intake. I'd also recommend keeping up the gallon of water per day, and continue not eating salt or sugar if you want to remain lean and prevent bloat. Good ideas in general.

I'd also like to add that you should count your calories and ensure you're going in deficit. Nuts/beans are fairly calorie dense and it is easy to eat a ton of calories in a short time if you don't count the calories.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, SandNibber, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
The guide elaborates, but you basically just do exercises with no rest period whatsoever for 10 minutes. Meant to increase heartrate and burn calories.
That's not HIIT you idiot. HIIT is short sprints with mini breaks. You're describing steady state cardio which is the opposite of what u want.

EAT YOUR DAMN FRUITS/VEGGIES. Incorporate at least 2 veggies, ideally more in all your meals, eat at least 4 fruit per day. Eat nuts and beans for calories.
Cut out sugars and salts ENTIRELY
Eat four fucking fruits a day
Yeah if you cant see the contradiction rope ASAP. You need sugars and salts for energy. Not excess but at least daily maintanence level

NO MEAT, DAIRY, FISH or EGGS.
Great way to lose gains by cutting out meat and eggs on a CUT. neither have many carbs and are ideal cutting foods. When I was 6-8% bodyfat during swim season, I ate 4 eggs a day just lol. The key is cutting carbs out.

Only eat twice a day (First meal around 2pm, or 14:00, second meal around 6pm, or 18:00)
Just destroy blood glucose levels and insulin sensitivity bro!

God this is bad advice dude. You should really revise this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, RopeMaxxed, shakmax and 6 others
Just eat less fattys

• +1
Reactions: dodt
That's not HIIT you idiot. HIIT is short sprints with mini breaks. You're describing steady state cardio which is the opposite of what u want.

Yeah if you cant see the contradiction rope ASAP. You need sugars and salts for energy. Not excess but at least daily maintanence level

Great way to lose gains by cutting out meat and eggs on a CUT. neither have many carbs and are ideal cutting foods. When I was 6-8% bodyfat during swim season, I ate 4 eggs a day just lol. The key is cutting carbs out.

Just destroy blood glucose levels and insulin sensitivity bro!

God this is bad advice dude. You should really revise this
Not an expert, just regurgitating the guide.

I disagree on a few points you made too. The sugar you get from fruits is not the same as the sugar you get from sweets, etc. And you mention we need a baseline amount, then getting it from fruit is way better than getting it from other sources.
As for salt, why bother even mentioning that you need it? It's in everything nowadays, you're guaranteed to get enough without using any extra salt on your food. It's a preservative in almost all types of food, more than enough to work with imo. Additional salt is not necessary.

In terms of losing gains, I assume if you eat calories within 500-600 below maintenance you should be able to retain most of your strength.
Keep in mind this guide is meant to be used in a 2 week-ish period, not indefinitely. I would for example never cut out dairy/fish/eggs/meat myself, because I need lean mass more than anything. But for some, losing fat is more important than retaining lean mass, which won't be a problem unless you go on a deep caloric deficit anyway.

I do agree that eating twice a day is bad advice. Probably an attempt at calorie control without counting calories. Eating throughout the day and then counting the calories is probably better.

Last edited:
I know bro just saying don't spread this. Bad idea for incels
Elaborate
Dropping blood glucose all day then spiking insulin at 2 meals at weird times is not ideal for the body. Humans are meant to have several small meals a day not two meals. Bad bad idea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and fobos
Just stop eating like a fucking pig and start moving your ass a bit, fatcel=volcel.
Why can't retardeds follow simple guides? There's no need to follow that shit.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Nibba
I know bro just saying don't spread this. Bad idea for incels

Dropping blood glucose all day then spiking insulin at 2 meals at weird times is not ideal for the body. Humans are meant to have several small meals a day not two meals. Bad bad idea
Isn't intermittent fasting dropping blood glucose all day then eating 1-2 meals, and people say that's good for blood sugar levels?

Isn't intermittent fasting dropping blood glucose all day then eating 1-2 meals, and people say that's good for blood sugar levels?
IF is different it's getting in all meals in a short time then fasting for 16 hours. Your blood glucose is either up or down depending on eating or fasting times (all or nothing) vs eating twice randomly. Two very different things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and fobos
Just dont eat

• +1
Reactions: Autist, left2die, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
"NO MEAT" Nope, only cut out the dairy.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Just eat less calories, more protein take anavar. Do the anabolic diet if you are worried about loosing size

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Madness
All or nothing theory.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
if you cant go gym and eat chad diet without maintaining weight you are a genetic failure and should rope

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 685 and Autist

I disagree on a few points you made too. The sugar you get from fruits is not the same as the sugar you get from sweets, etc. And you mention we need a baseline amount, then getting it from fruit is way better than getting it from other sources.
As for salt, why bother even mentioning that you need it? It's in everything nowadays, you're guaranteed to get enough without using any extra salt on your food. It's a preservative in almost all types of food, more than enough to work with imo. Additional salt is not necessary.

In terms of losing gains, I assume if you eat calories within 500-600 below maintenance you should be able to retain most of your strength.
Keep in mind this guide is meant to be used in a 2 week-ish period, not indefinitely. I would for example never cut out dairy/fish/eggs/meat myself, because I need lean mass more than anything. But for some, losing fat is more important than retaining lean mass, which won't be a problem unless you go on a deep caloric deficit anyway.

I do agree that eating twice a day is bad advice. Probably an attempt at calorie control without counting calories. Eating throughout the day and then counting the calories is probably better.
If you don’t eat enough protein you’ll just go from fat to skinny which is just as bad

So basically intermittent fasting ?

Just fucking lol at the op
I've come to realize that the general population knows absolutely nothing about diet and exercise