No junk food / sugar is the hardest thing in existence

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
I'm now staying 1 week off of each type of food to see if my skin / overall appearance changes, I'm doing this after deciding that the best way to procceed regarding antiaging when it came to diet was to eat a bit of anything as there is a lot of conflicting information and everyone ages like shit regardless of their diet so I decided to see if dropping certain food items would make a small change in my overall appearance. Staying off of junk food / sugar is the hardest of all, regular food (rice, meat, eggs, lentils, water, etc) just doesn't sate me, it feels me up but I have this dull tasteless feeling in my mouth and stomach which makes me want to eat junk food / sugar.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and PseudoMaxxer
Im going to try this

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
not eating sugar is aging you lol

• JFL
not eating sugar is aging you lol

I went back to eating, it turned one week last night and took more pictures then ate sugar some hours later, I'll take more for comparison in some days.

i love mcdonald, kebabs and sweets.

Gymvelling and diet is suicide for me

Im struggling to, but sugar is the main source of most of my health problems. It must be eliminated. At the very least have less than 35grams of added sugar a day.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and PseudoMaxxer
Nigga eat some fruit.

• WTF
bruh.

Isn’t sugar the aging shit?

Excess sugar produces glycation which ropes ur collagen, this thread is not just about sugar but about junk food / processed food in general.