No matter how independently successful a man is, his wife always thinks she's an equal contributor to his success

romanstock

romanstock

Kraken
They're so fucking narcissistic and delusional. Even if it's something totally unrelated to the foid and he was already successful before meeting her like playing in the NFL, she'll still do it:

When the New England Patriots beat the Los Angeles Rams in the 2019 Super Bowl, Bündchen told Brady how lucky he was to marry a “witch”.

“Right after the game, she said, ‘See, I did a lot of work. You do your work. I do mine,’” Brady recalled. “She said, ‘You’re lucky you married a witch, I’m just a good witch.’”

Oh and the cunt divorce raped her naïve top-tier chad of the world victim:

"But in the months leading up to their divorce, Bündchen spoke candidly about her plans to return to modelling after retiring in 2015 to focus on her family. In an interview with Elle just one month before their divorce was finalised, Bündchen shared that she’s “done [her] part” to support her husband’s career and wanted to prioritise the “huge list of things” she wants to do in order to feel “more connected with my purpose”."

Lol. All she did was use her looks to steal his success, and the vampire has the gall to pretend she's a big part of the reason behind his success while doing it.. because of course she has to mentally justify her theft.

ANOTHER EXAMPLE: random youtube comment i found:

"This video and topic is really resonating with me. I’ve only recently learned to take my work as a spiritual teacher more seriously, especially in comparison to the work of my partner who builds rockets so that we can go to space. Now, I see that we are doing the “same thing” as Randall Carlson puts it — to expand consciousness is not to meditate OR to go to space. They’re the same thing. Thank you for this video"

THIS CUNT LITERALLY DOES NOTHING AND COMPARES HERSELF TO HER HUSBAND WHO BUILDS ROCKETS :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, Sub0, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Shes run by her emotions, wanting to feel validated and apart of a one sided success story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back