no matter what i’ll never shake the feeling i’m incel

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Kraken
no matter if i fuck a new bitch every single day i’ll still consider myself a failure and a loser. when i go on dates with girls i just complain to them about how i was born such a failure and a laughing stock and then i break down crying. srs btw i did that more than once on dates

• +1
Reactions: L13
Do you suffer from the condition on your pfp?

You should never let people know anything about your insecurities. It never benefits you and just makes them think worse of you.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Do you suffer from the condition on your pfp?

You should never let people know anything about your insecurities. It never benefits you and just makes them think worse of you.
idc if it benefits me i don’t want myself to be benefitted i want myself to be tortured until i die that’s what i deserve

• So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz
Beckies laugh at you and go fuck badboy chad because you are a softcel, man up its a cruel world bahi

• +1
Beckies laugh at you and go fuck badboy chad because you are a softcel, man up its a cruel world bahi
shut up i wish i could gore u alive for saying something like that

shut up i wish i could gore u alive for saying something like that
IMG 4624

Vermillioncorefan’s Room POV

• +1
no matter if i fuck a new bitch every single day i’ll still consider myself a failure and a loser. when i go on dates with girls i just complain to them about how i was born such a failure and a laughing stock and then i break down crying. srs btw i did that more than once on dates
Wtf

when i go on dates with girls i just complain to them about how i was born such a failure and a laughing stock and then i break down crying.
Prolly that's why you feel an incel, no one vents to a becky:lul::lul:

• +1