No more hairloss with this promising treatment and you will never have to use Finasteride again

Deleted member 18694

Deleted member 18694

Kraken
100% of all this writing credit goes to Pegasus2 on hairlossforum. He was kind enough to write this up.

TLDR: HMI-115 the new injectible drug will cause you to continuously regrow hair even after the 28 week cycle. You will NOT need Finasteride anymore. In fact, studies show that even after the 4 year mark the monkeys continued growing more hair. Causing monkeys to go from norwood 7 to norwood 2 .

HMI-115 is a monoclonal antibody for the PRLR(prolactin receptor). It was licensed by Bayer to Hopemed Inc. It is currently in clinical trials for endometriosis and androgenetic alopecia. In early 2022 the company received FDA approval to conduct a phase II trial in the US for Androgenetic Alopecia, and soon after they received approval to begin a 6 month phase I trial in Australia that should demonstrate efficacy. The Australian trial is currently recruiting. The company has said that they hope to have it on the market by 2024, but that will be a difficult target to meet. They originally planned to move straight into a phase II trial for Androgenetic Alopecia since they had already completed a phase I for endometriosis. The FDA approved that, but Australia did not. The phase II trial now appears to be on hold until the Phase I in Australia is completed. They are currently conducting a phase II in endometriosis.

Most of the information we have about the treatment comes from this patent. The patent details a trial conducted in stumptailed macaques. This is the best available model for human male pattern baldness. Stumptailed macaques have androgenetic alopecia like humans. They go bald when they hit puberty, and finasteride prevents this. All treatments that have been tested on both humans and macaques have similar efficacy in both, so that's a very good sign that this drug will work in humans too. What makes this treatment so promising is the amount of hair that the macaques regrew in this trial, and the quality of that hair. No other treatment has come close to growing this much hair in stumptailed macaques. Not even the combination of finasteride and minoxidil could come close. Additionally, the results last longer than other treatments. The macaques were injected subcutaneously with the antibody once every two weeks for 28 weeks, after which they had nearly full regrowth. Even after 4 years without treatment the macaques were still well above baseline. Other trials measure hair weight or the number of vellus hairs regrown. These measurements on the graphs below represent "thick terminal hairs", and you can see by the trichoscope image that miniaturized hairs returned to full thickness. Additionally, results did not plateau during the treatment period, so if treatment were continued for longer than 6 months they very likely would have had even more regrowth.

image0.jpgTAHC.JPGmmexport1630326630242-png.png

From the patent:
Based on hair diameters, the number of vellus and terminal hairs per cm2 was determined. Both measurements (hair diameters and count) were performed using Datinf TrichoScan Smart Software in semi-automated manner with manual curating. For consistency reasons each region was analyzed by the same observer over time. The obtained data showed an increased terminal hair count in the previously bald region in 9 out of 11 monkeys. The increase in hair count ranged from 50 - 220 hairs/cm2 in responder monkeys (see figure 2B). The effect was observed in male and female monkeys. Younger animals responded better than seniles ones. No plateau of efficacy was reached in 6 months of treatment with the antibody mat3. Best effects with regard to increase of absolute numbers of terminal hairs as well as with regard to percentage increase was observed in previously bald areas, i.e. such areas where vellus hairs were dominating before treatment. Such areas had initially been considered the most difficult to treat since baldness of these areas was preexisting for decades in some of the monkeys. Six months after ceasing the treatment, no further increase of hair diameters or increase of terminal hairs has been observed. However, there was also only a marginal (insignificant) drop from the level reached at the end of the study. The proportion of terminal hairs was significantly higher than before start of treatment 12 months ago, i.e. a long lasting effect of treatment was observed.
5 out of 11 monkeys were >25 years of age and were considered particularly difficult to treat. However, three of those responded to compound treatment. Notably, completely bald scalp areas responded best. The PRLR antibody mat3 showed more efficacy and was effective following a more convenient regime (s.c. twice per month) than the only two approved medications for M/FPHL (minoxidil (topical, daily), and finasteride (oral, once daily, men only). (See example 4 and figures 2-3)).
25 years of age for a macaque is equivalent to ~66 years of age in a human. The drug worked on three of these animals, and on all 6 of the younger ones.

There were no apparent safety or tolerability signals during or after 6 month treatment.
It could be demonstrated that there was a robust and visible efficacy in bald and transition areas.

How did we get to this point? The antibody was developed by Bioinvent, and licensed to Bayer in 2008. Some years later Bayer finally got around to developing the drug for endometriosis. They conducted a phase I trial that was published in 2018. During the preclinical work for this trial it was noticed that the drug increased hair growth in mice. Bayer, however, was not interested in pursuing a drug for male pattern baldness. They had begun an initiative to focus on women's health issues. Fortunately for us Rui-Ping Xiao was already working with Bayer on another project as head of the IMM primate center in Beijing. She asked Bayer if she could test the drug on bald, stumptailed macaques, and they agreed. When the results came in she formed Hopemed Inc., and purchased the global rights to the drug from Bayer in 2019.

I will post some links to interviews. Unfortunately some are no longer available or have been revised.

7332.png

Hope Medicine announced global license agreement with Bayer AG to advance the development and commercialization of the monoclonal antibody directed against prolactin (PRL) receptor

/PRNewswire/ -- Hope Medicine Inc. announced today that they have signed a world-wide exclusive license agreement with Bayer AG on the development and...
https://enmobile.prnasia.com/releas...apabilities-of-global-innovation-317537.shtml

The team behind the financially strong start-up Hope Medicine was so impressed by the preclinical data that they submitted an offer to Bayer. This was apparently so good that it successfully outpaced other interested parties and the option to pursue the program internally at Bayer. As it became known in April, the German pharmaceutical company will receive an upfront payment from Hope Medicine as well as further payments upon reaching certain development stages and a share of sales.

“The surprising hair growth caused by treatment with the active ingredient was observed in preclinical experiments with mice: in animals with artificially increased prolactin levels, shaved areas grew closed again within two weeks.”
https://transkript.de/news/haariges-geschaeft.html
On a schedule, HMI-115, which treats lymphatic fibroids, is first expected to be approved for sale in 2024 and its Core Pipeline when asked about the impact of the new crown outbreak, Xiao Ruiping admitted that its research process is still on schedule

Potential indications for HMI-115 antibody include male and female alopecia, endometriosis, and other chronic diseases. At present, the HMI-115 antibody has completed a phase I clinical study in Germany, showing good safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetic properties. In the preclinical efficacy evaluation experiment, HMI-115 also showed a good therapeutic effect. Especially in the treatment experiment of the spontaneous alopecia model-the red-faced monkey, the hair in the alopecia area regenerates, the hairline is significantly moved forward, and the proportion of terminal hair in the alopecia area has nearly doubled, while the proportion of the non-alopecia area and trunk terminal hair is not See obvious changes.What is even more exciting is that the curative effect lasts until four years after the drug is discontinued without relapse, which is significantly better than the existing treatment methods. This research is the result of close cooperation between Bayer and Peking University Institute of Molecular Medicine scientists , and it is expected to relieve the suffering of hair loss patients in the future.
Heqirui Medicine announced that it has reached a cooperation with Parexel on the Sino-European clinical research project of HMI-115 antibody, which is of great significance for the smooth start of the Phase II clinical study of HMI-115. This strategic partnership will promote the process of the global multi-center clinical program of new HMI-115 antibody drugs, and promote the early launch of this monoclonal antibody with great market potential. Bring the Gospel.
https://www-njbpv-cn.translate.goog...zh-CN&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=sc

Hope Medicine Inc. Dr. Henri Nico Doods as President and Director of Clinical Research and Development - New Journal

SHANGHI, December 14, 2020 / PRNewswire / - Hope Medicine Inc. ('HopeMed') is a state-of-the-art global biopharmaceutical company. HopeMed recently announcedArray. .
HMI. 115, a prolactin anti-receptor antibody, has passed animal experiments and Phase I clinical studies in humans. Array and will participate in Phase II trials on multiple indications in 2021. I am pleased to enroll in this perfect superior prospective team, I am committed and motivated to facilitate the company’s built-in global Phase II clinical studies in Europe, the United States and China, and to advance strategic plans for the structure of a pipeline of high quality projects in the future.
For HMI-115, the company is planned to launch a globally integrated phase II clinical study in Europe, the United States and China in 2021. At the same time, in response to unmet clinical needs, HopeMed established a diversified pipeline through License-in and independent research and development of dual-drive models. In addition to HMI-115, based on Professor Xiao's breakthrough research at the IMM, the target drug, MG53 will be introduced from Peking University, which showed a good therapeutic effect on diabetes and diabetic foot animal models.
https://en.prnasia.com/releases/apa...of-research-clinical-development-302551.shtml

https://www.biospace.com/article/re...body-directed-against-prolactin-prl-receptor/

https://newjournal.net/2020/12/14/h...irector-of-clinical-research-and-development/

HMI. 115, a prolactin anti-receptor antibody, has passed animal experiments and Phase I clinical studies in humans. Array and will participate in Phase II trials on multiple indications in 2021. I am pleased to enroll in this perfect superior prospective team, I am committed and motivated to facilitate the company’s built-in global Phase II clinical studies in Europe, the United States and China, and to advance strategic plans for the structure of a pipeline of high quality projects in the future.

For HMI-115, the company is planned to launch a globally integrated phase II clinical study in Europe, the United States and China in 2021. At the same time, in response to unmet clinical needs, HopeMed established a diversified pipeline through License-in and independent research and development of dual-drive models. In addition to HMI-115, based on Professor Xiao's breakthrough research at the IMM, the target drug, MG53 will be introduced from Peking University, which showed a good therapeutic effect on diabetes and diabetic foot animal models.

https://en.prnasia.com/releases/apa...of-research-clinical-development-302551.shtml

https://c.m.163.com/news/a/FHNU61BF05349AL5.html

Source: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ody-the-most-promising-treatment-ever.137156/

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MadTwatter, buflek, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 8 others
Hairlosstalk has been doing this for like 30 years, I'll believe it when I see proof.

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally, LooksmaxxHopeful, robtical and 5 others
Hairlosstalk has been doing this for like 30 years, I'll believe it when I see proof.
bro we literally can travel the whole earth in less than 24 hours JFL if you think we can't regrow some hair on top of the head

You wouldn't be saying that if you saw the results HMI-115 is giving monkeys...which share similar receptors to humans. Guarenteed to work.

Cant wait for the scientists to Kill themselves for big pharma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orc, Jarate, Aman and 8 others
ciclosporin had more promising stats but never made it to the market. It's all just meaningless hope posting.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 13332
people should not be able to be cure hairloss

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 22708, CursedOne and 2 others
ciclosporin had more promising stats but never made it to the market. It's all just meaningless hope posting.

You have no clue what I just posted

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
what is the role of prolactin receptors in balding ?

what is the role of prolactin receptors in balding ?

Hyperprolactinemia, i.e. high levels of Prolactin, is a normal change during pregnancy and breastfeeding, but in non-pregnant women it can be a sign of disease. This condition leads to progressive hair loss because of its effect on the levels of testosterone in the body.
Prolactin acts by increasing the receptors of Luteinizing Hormone in the Leydig Cells, testosterone producing cells that are found in men‘s testicles and women’s ovaries. The increased testosterone secretion can cause hair loss in certain individuals because their hair follicles are genetically more sensitive to the elevated levels of the hormone, which causes the follicle to shrink.

2024-2025 release date sounds a bit too far away, shit looks promising though.
It's about time we find a cure for this disgusting genetic curse.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Descargue96 and Deleted member 18694
too long is someone experimenting with pyrilutamide already

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
too long is someone experimenting with pyrilutamide already

that's why i did a TLDR recap....for those with fried attention spans

that's why i did a TLDR recap....for those with fried attention spans
my attention span is actually alright i just cant be bothered to read some article of another meme treatment which will get abandoned in 5 months

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Lol @ believing these spergs on hairlosstalk

Come back after 5 years. If it’s not released rinse & repeat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
my attention span is actually alright i just cant be bothered to read some article of another meme treatment which will get abandoned in 5 months

then dont read it or respond

then dont read it or respond
nigger instead of bitching at anyone and everyone who is realistic about this shit how about you acknowledge the fact that getting excited about future treatments that may or may not work, get approved, be reasonably affordable, minimal sides or any other obstacle that may appear is extremely retarded. can you tell us something that is proven to work NOW and we don't already know it and doesn't have two million sides?

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and Danish_Retard
nigger instead of bitching at anyone and everyone who is realistic about this shit how about you acknowledge the fact that getting excited about future treatments that may or may not work, get approved, be reasonably affordable, minimal sides or any other obstacle that may appear is extremely retarded. can you tell us something that is proven to work NOW and we don't already know it and doesn't have two million sides?

Oral minoxidil, spironolactone, RU-8841, Topical Ketoconazole 2%, HRT

Topical ketoconazole has no side effects other than drying out the skin. You're not gonna find anything that doesn't give sides for the mean time.

Good thing gooks realized the potential and bough the rights. Dumb ass Bayer niggers only focus on "muh wimenz" and dont give 2 shits about problems men face. Fucking ex-nazi cunts who gassed jews now want to be good little feminists.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino, babouchelelouche, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
You wouldn't be saying that if you saw the results HMI-115 is giving monkeys...which share similar receptors to humans. Guarenteed to work.
Has anyone here or on other forums tried it? How can I get some and fix my NW2 !? If I can afford it and the research looks safe (no side effects) I will do it.

Has anyone here or on other forums tried it? How can I get some and fix my NW2 !? If I can afford it and the research looks safe (no side effects) I will do it.

You can't try it because it's still under research. You can technically puchase it from a research company( for research only) but a full 28 week cycle will cost you over 100k-200k

Just wait till they finish the studies off and release it on the market...by 2024 or 2025

hair loss forum will defiantly do a group buy on it.

• Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1
ah the old "group buy" scam from china. the unreleased miracle compound that for one conspiracy theory or another is unavailable, but you can buy it from this chinese lab which produces it with no license

it pops up once every few years to milk gullible baldcels

this is the minimum FDA-approved result that i demand from a hairloss treatment:

BEFORE

male-pattern-baldness.jpg

AFTER

Ralph-Lauren-Young-Male-Model-in-White-Polo--1024x1390.jpg

lmfao if ur not taking fin after puberty regardless of hairloss literally just a hormone that ages you after making your dick big

lmfao if ur not taking fin after puberty regardless of hairloss literally just a hormone that ages you after making your dick big
doesn't it have physiological relevancy?

doesn't it have physiological relevancy?
unless youre so low t you depend on it to block out any possible e2 production, then no
if you have a good hormonal profile to begin with, IE normal-high T, you dont need DHT

i have horrible androgen sensitivity, i got my acne under control last year, but my hair has been thinner than it was, and im growing hair on my shoulders and back so i started fin 2 days ago

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and mvp2v1
fin is a poison

it is literally a feminizing drug

lol @ thinking a major hormone like DHT is useless and can be blocked like it's nothing

when there is an actual treatment/cure for hair loss, i am sure it will not involve messing with DHT, since it is not even at fault. it's the follicles that need to stop being sensitive

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, CursedOne and Elvisandreaa
fin is a poison

lol @ thinking a major hormone like DHT is useless and can be blocked like it's nothing

when there is an actual treatment/cure for hair loss, i am sure it will not involve messing with DHT, since it is not even at fault. it's the follicles that need to stop being sensitive
I used to think the same thing because it’s so difficult to find studies online that even discuss DHT, but jfl if you think fin is going to have literally any effect on your performance as a male when you realize it’s actual mechanism of action.

There are three types of 5alpha reductase, and 1mg of fin a day ONLY blocks 70% of TYPE 2 (effects hair and prostate).

Haircafe might be over the top in how he explains shit but literally any question you want answered is on his channel about fin. If you’re clearly a low T male and you’re losing hair, then you are just genetically fucked and a soy boy.

Obviously guys online are going to suck off the idea that they are filled with THE MOST POTENT MALE ANDROGEN THAT GIVES THEM HIGH IQ!!!!

DHT fucks your body up long term mentally and physically, at least type II does.

Anyone who is going to take fin should be in shape first, so you don’t blame your ED on it, but realize it’s probably you being fat or malnourished.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and lasthope
I’ve been taking dut for 3 years with no real sides (.5 mg 3x weekly).

Idk what else people want

I’ve been taking dut for 3 years with no real sides (.5 mg 3x weekly).

Idk what else people want
did u get regrowth? are you taking fin on off days? taking any other drugs like oral min? ive been on fin for like 9 months ish now and i havent seen any regrowth. think ima try dut in a few months.

did u get regrowth? are you taking fin on off days? taking any other drugs like oral min? ive been on fin for like 9 months ish now and i havent seen any regrowth. think ima try dut in a few months.
"fin on off days" :feelskek:

dut nukes DHT even harder than fin, and it takes a long time to recover. it would probably make little to no difference if he only took dut once a week

the half life of fin is 6 hrs. the half life of dut is 4-5 WEEKS

Clark+2004

dut nukes DHT even harder than fin, and it takes a long time to recover. it would probably make little to no difference if he only took dut once a week

Clark+2004
i need that. pretty sure i have high DHT or DHT sensitivity cuz aside from my hair getting fucked ive always had bad acne that wouldnt ever stop. fin managed to subdue it but i think i need dut to kill my acne.

fin and dut are poison

enjoy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and dakchuh
No.

I just take dut.

No further loss and i regrew from nw3 to nw1.5

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, mvp2v1 and dakchuh

Clark+2004
are you saying you should take fin every 6 hours?

fin is poison and should never be taken

but when it is, 1mg is largely sufficient because it's effective at even 0.2mg so 1mg/24hr is more than enough

wh
Hyperprolactinemia, i.e. high levels of Prolactin, is a normal change during pregnancy and breastfeeding, but in non-pregnant women it can be a sign of disease. This condition leads to progressive hair loss because of its effect on the levels of testosterone in the body.
Prolactin acts by increasing the receptors of Luteinizing Hormone in the Leydig Cells, testosterone producing cells that are found in men‘s testicles and women’s ovaries. The increased testosterone secretion can cause hair loss in certain individuals because their hair follicles are genetically more sensitive to the elevated levels of the hormone, which causes the follicle to shrink.
which confirms that cooming all the time makes you bald. End of discussion. If peopke stopped masturbating so much (especially curries), baldness would be cured

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
fin is a poison

This what ive Always told These niggers here