No ones coming to save us

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Sphinx
To my fellow trucels no one’s gonna help us no miracle magic puberty gonna happen ur not gonna win the lottery ,but that’s alright i guess since we’re not gifted with anything we’re gonna be treated worse than everyone else Society we’re gonna have to get like every surgery possible but yk what’s that’s ok because although the path to ascension is narrow and work gonna have to work our asses off and it may feel like god hates us and we’ve literally been given nothing atleast we can ascend

My last words are don’t let these fucking incels put u in a box they tried to do it to @RealSurgerymax and look at him now

Outwork them all

Outwork them all

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bloomercel, RealSurgerymax and 4 others
To my fellow trucels no one’s gonna help us no miracle magic puberty gonna happen ur not gonna win the lottery ,but that’s alright i guess since we’re not gifted with anything we’re gonna be treated worse than everyone else Society we’re gonna have to get like every surgery possible but yk what’s that’s ok because although the path to ascension is narrow and work gonna have to work our asses off and it may feel like god hates us and we’ve literally been given nothing atleast we can ascend

My last words are don’t let these fucking incels put in a box they tried to do it to @RealSurgerymax and look at him now

Outwork them all

Outwork them all
What happened to him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss and murdah
good shit brah

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Your uzbek its over for you anyway:lul::lul::lul::lul:

what, there is no misaki who will knock on my door and fall in love with me?...

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

My last words are don’t let these fucking incels put u in a box they tried to do it to @RealSurgerymax and look at him now

Outwork them all

Outwork them all
It’s so funny how people beach and wine on this forum like my situation genuinely light a fire under me I can’t stand every second I making baller moves I can’t keep living like this like how can u guys just give up and expect this shit I’d rather fucking die

this shit fucking keeps me up at night

show a good real surgery max result

No ones coming to save us​

To my fellow trucels no one’s gonna help us no miracle magic puberty gonna happen
Nope! The voices have informed me that i am a LATE BLOOMER, My good features are going to grow anytime soon before reaching 30..
Yep, just any moment from now...

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
we are on our own

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
we are on our own
Not for long I’m broken down but never destroyed 🚀🚀🚀🚀 I’m ascending out of this pit bro I got called ugliest person they ever seen again today lmfao after I ascend I’m not even gonna live a normal life ima become a like fucking monk