Banned
Or am I wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, GabachoCopium, tempelcat4 and 1 other person
cope

• +1
Reactions: F36, moreroidsmoredates, datboijj and 2 others
not really for curries especially the only way to not look like a street shitting bum is if ur wearing high class clothes :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
not really for curries especially the only way to not look like a street shitting bum is if ur wearing high class clothes :feelsokman:
I'm talking MENA

y not wear streetwear instead of old money? old money looks goofy on non whites

“High class :feelshah:“ such a geeky/corny ass term

You’re either attractive or not, unless you mean fashion, which is a whole different category.

“High class :feelshah:“ such a geeky/corny ass term

You’re either attractive or not, unless you mean fashion, which is a whole different category.
Yes I mean fashion, what the fuck else would I be reffering to?

Yes I mean fashion, what the fuck else would I be reffering to?

Just saw someone in a thread

Describing someone’s facial structure as “high class” wouldn’t be surprised if it happened again

• +1

Last edited:
Depends on how white passing you are. If you are mena/light curry and look med then it will help, if ur black youll look out of place in gentlemen clothing cuz black women want the "GANGSTA CRIMINAL GUY" 8/10 times. Dark curry/dark mena it is most prolly over anyway so either whitemax or die trying. Also fashionmaxxing is for 180cm and above cuz u wont look good in any clothes if youre below that.

• +1
Dude this thread is about something completely different

This has nothing to do with looks
Your retarded bro, as long as you look good you can be high class. even indians

Your retarded bro, as long as you look good you can be high class. even indians
That wasn't the point ffs

What I meant was, is there any point in an ethnic person dressing old money and similar styles instead of streetwear?

The strenght of ethnics is being "cool" or "chill" most times, so why not lean into your strenghts and wear streetwear instead.

Or am I wrong
You’re right, no ethnic can dress high class, god forbid blacks. Europeans made America, Australia etc great in less than a century while Africans and ethnics still live in mud huts.

That wasn't the point ffs

What I meant was, is there any point in an ethnic person dressing old money and similar styles instead of streetwear?

The strenght of ethnics is being "cool" or "chill" most times, so why not lean into your strenghts and wear streetwear instead.
Old money is not about fucking polo shirts, it’s about the quality of the fabrics, and if you been around some nobles or old money people they cost 2-3K each for a shirt not 200 for some shit cashmere

• +1
You’re right, no ethnic can dress high class, god forbid blacks. Europeans made America, Australia etc great in less than a century while Africans and ethnics still live in mud huts.
They live in mud huts because you raped, colonized and robbed them. Just as you stole America from the natives.

Get the fuck out of my thread.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
f

Last edited:
They live in mud huts because you raped, colonized and robbed them. Just as you stole America from the natives.

You mean to tell me Ancient Rome advanced so much and blacks were living in mud huts because of it?

Actually my ancestors did that to whites also JFL. That’s why they were rich and nobles, they even had Jews like yourself working for them as court Jews and then they got killed when they wanted their interest

You mean to tell me Ancient Rome advanced so much and blacks were living in mud huts because of it?
White people are brilliant no doubt, but France, UK, America etc were all built off the suffering of non whites (colonialism, stolen resources etc.)

What about the persian empire? Mongol empire? It's not as if non whites are terrible and useless.

Actually my ancestors did that to whites also JFL. That’s why they were rich and nobles, they even had Jews like yourself working for them as court Jews and then they got killed when they wanted their interest
I'm not a Jew. My name is satire.

I'm not a Jew. My name is satire.
I don’t have a problem with Jews actually I just have mental health problems so leave it thanks

You’re extremely based!

White mfs literally destroyed/raped/took damn near everything

Lmao they even ate/cooked black people

They invented racism and have the nerve to act as if ethnics/blacks are uncivilized and it’s their 100% fault for that lol

• +1
You’re extremely based!

They invented racism and have the nerve to act as if ethnics/blacks are uncivilized and it’s their 100% fault for that lol
Exactly lol

The amount of times I’ve had to defend blacks here is insane. White poeple are the biggest hypocrites in humanity

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?
Exactly lol

The amount of times I’ve had to defend blacks here is insane. White poeple are the biggest hypocrites in humanity

IMG 6856

Entire book based on white cannibalism

IMG 6858

Their are several sources /first hand account stories of what was occuring
I only posted this as proof of my claims
And it goes even deeper

• +1
How many European cannibal tribes have you seen in documentaries?
How many African cannibal tribes have you seen in documentaries?

I care little for your arguing points

They dehumanized a group of people to the point that consumption is as a normal as a cow
They either use them as sex toys or materials for objects

So no I don’t really care for African cannibalism unless those individuals created a systematic ruining of people

• JFL
You’re extremely based!

They dehumanized a group of people to the point that consumption is as a normal as a cow
They either use them as sex toys or materials for objects

So no I don’t really care for African cannibalism unless those individuals created a systematic ruining of people
You’re the one that mentioned whites were cannibalizing black people, should check my arguing points. But you’re just part of the 50 cent army for propaganda

• JFL

You’re the one that mentioned whites were cannibalizing black people, should check my arguing points. But you’re just part of the 50 cent army for propaganda

“propaganda”? Lol

Your arguing points are silly

One created systematic rule of oppression
Deeming others as subhuman to the point of eating them, sex toys or using them as materials

And you want me seriously compare that to African tribes?

• +1
“propaganda”? Lol

Your arguing points are silly

One created systematic rule of oppression
Deeming others as subhuman to the point of eating them, sex toys or using them as materials

And you want me seriously compare that to African tribes?
JFL when you were brought to America as Slaves and they gave you a Black History Month that doesn’t mention Africa’s History but the oppression you lived, all while BLM is stealing your money

JFL when you were brought to America as Slaves and they gave you a Black History Month that doesn’t mention Africa’s History but the oppression you lived, all while BLM is stealing your money
lol bro
All my points happened here in America

But sure thing lol muh BLM ✊🏿

• +1
Or am I wrong
It’s legit but don’t act and dress like a complete thug either. For me like a brown guy for example we have certain styles we look better in, don’t go white twink mode tho it’s a no go

• +1