No proper eye color changing tech in the near future

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Banned
Stroma medical is a scam, there is no "new secret laser" that they own, the technology is already out there being performed in spain, turkey, mexico, argentina. The lasers being used are the same for the cataract surgery just with a different wavelengths

That's the most you can expect (and thats with 15 sessions), thats one of the "top results" I found from a clinic from mexico on a group facebook page,
boring grey color, its probably not worth it going through all the possible long term risks just for this shit jfl

compare those boring gray eyes with the natural slayer blue eyes of the guy in this video

also, if you are asian or black and have "true black eyes" you can forget about it entirely anyway

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Zeta ascended, Stare and 3 others
how exaclty would you know this?
its 6 sessions and full blue.

If stroma's laser is the same anyway, why arent they operating in some 3rd world shithole already? Anyway i did the eyecos test, it said my underlying colour was 98% likely to be green, and for indian pheno, green eyes are perfect.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
https://www.facebook.com/groups/709597922576347/?ref=bookmarks

this facebook group full of people with their experiences regarding the eye color changing tech
this isnt stroma.
If stroma's laser is the same anyway, why arent they operating in some 3rd world shithole already? Anyway i did the eyecos test, it said my underlying colour was 98% likely to be green, and for indian pheno, green eyes are perfect.
true tbhg. why are they not lasering some zimbabwayans?

What that balding man needs is collagen

Infact low collagen 50% the cause of hairloss

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, RAITEIII and Lorsss
shit thread

Fuck where are my green eyes😢

I just wanna remove the little brown shit stains in my eyes that make my eyes look full brown

• +1
Reactions: gigachadcel
Stroma medical is a scam, there is no "new secret laser" that they own, the technology is already out there being performed in spain, turkey, mexico, argentina. The lasers being used are the same for the cataract surgery just with a different wavelengths

That's the most you can expect (and thats with 15 sessions), thats one of the "top results" I found from a clinic from mexico on a group facebook page,
boring grey color, its probably not worth it going through all the possible long term risks just for this shit jfl
View attachment 172897
compare those boring gray eyes with the natural slayer blue eyes of the guy in this video

also, if you are asian or black and have "true black eyes" you can forget about it entirely anyway

im white and have black eyes
i like it tbh

I’m fine with my eyes jfl at anyone who would actually do this shit

eye color is a total cope, no evidence it increases your SMV

eye color is a total cope, no evidence it increases your SMV
can you explain how I went from 0 matches a week to 5 matches a week by changing the color of my eyes in Tinder pictures?

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
can you explain how I went from 0 matches a week to 5 matches a week by changing the color of my eyes in Tinder pictures?
Dunno, at the stage I don't really believe you. I mean there was this huge thread on lookism quoting like five studies showing blue eye color doesn't improve one's SMV. Sure maybe it matters but it never seemed that way in my experience.

Why do you wanna change eye color, sounds like cope. u will go blind regardless

Dunno, at the stage I don't really believe you. I mean there was this huge thread on lookism quoting like five studies showing blue eye color doesn't improve one's SMV. Sure maybe it matters but it never seemed that way in my experience.
I will try to change your mind by suggesting reading theese threads

I'd like to see actual dating site experiments and studies, not a compilation of opinions. I think Megan Fox looks better with dark eyes tbh. There are some celebrities who definitely look better with blue eyes.

Link me the test boyo
I doubtless my matches In a week when I changed my eye color from black to blue

I read about Stroma doing trials like 5 years ago and it looks like they are still as far from launching their tech now as they were back then. :lul:

Never seen anyone flex an eye colour they don’t have as much as you 😂😂

I think its the case of rich getting richer, if you have a below average or even average face eye color won't add much to your smv, but if you have an above average (to some degree at least, doesnt have to be totally chad tier) face then your smv will increase dramatically if you get colored eyes