No wonder Asian women dont wanna date Asian men

she didn't specify what asian tho and you already know that a lot of middle eastern and south asian chicks looooove calling themselves asian. East Asian culture is the most beneficial towards foids, no doubt about it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 6millionmaxx and nathan
she didn't specify what asian tho and you already know that a lot of middle eastern and south asian chicks looooove calling themselves asian. East Asian culture is the most beneficial towards foids, no doubt about it.

Middle Eastern foids calling themselves “Asian” is cringe, like nigger no one classes you as Asian.

I don’t know why people want to be grouped like another 500+ countries.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Middle Eastern foids calling themselves “Asian” is cringe, like nigger no one classes you as Asian.

I don’t know why people want to be grouped like another 500+ countries.
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and Jova
this reddit is hilarious jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, zura, alien and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
She doesn't want her cousin Pajeet (or whatever the Paki equivalent of Pajeet is). She wants Chad's penis.
Meanwhile i had three htb cousins thristing over me, smeshed one of them (the best looking ofc)

• Woah
Reactions: xegigi
It’s so cringe when you walk past an “Asian Student Union” and half of them are just Indians, like nobody’s fooled, wtf do you think you’re doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Razeb
She wants BWC