No words

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Why are women like this? They try so hard to lock down chad it makes no sense. She’s even resorted to begging them on insta now.

Just accept you are a mtb and chad will only ever hit and quit it and stop blaming men for being shitty and look in the mirror.

F37125D4 64C2 4335 A84C 8FD10465F39E

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, BrahminBoss and incelmogger
@Sprinkles @the BULL

Two years and no meaningful relationships on online dating
She's a fucking retard if she doesn't realize

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Kamui, Sprinkles and 2 others
This is why tinder etc is fucked. Ok have fun with chad but then they become fucking delusional thinking that is what they deserve.

Like bitch you are literally begging a chad to meet you and when he does it will be because he is horny and he’ll just do what all the other niggas did.

No words they deserve everything they get

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
90 iq max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, JovenCansao and WishIwasChico
This is what happens to 99% of foids on tinder though. They get chads hitting them up and being all nice and they believe it then cope by saying ‘he’s just a fuck boy’

And not accept that he is 3 points above you and only showed interest cause he was horny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and incelmogger
This is what happens to 99% of foids on tinder though. They get chads hitting them up and being all nice and they believe it then cope by saying ‘he’s just a fuck boy’

And not accept that he is 3 points above you and only showed interest cause he was horny.
What do you think causes them to believe they can get chad? Is it too many romance novels/movies?

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and WishIwasChico

>expecting women to have accountability

Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah, Kamui, WishIwasChico and 2 others
acc seeing how much attention they get from just creating an account (you can literally put a black screen as the main photo and smv mog every man) is always so blackpilling no matter how many times you see it like holy fuck, lmao all i ever wanted as a kid was an ltr but this online dating shit has scrunched up the vision of a good one into absolute void

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6, Kamui, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Fuck women Just go MGTOW stop betabuxxing for those toilets

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
>expecting women to have accountability

Funny GIF

What do you think causes them to believe they can get chad? Is it too many romance novels/movies?
Because women are illogical and Chads dick causes them not think straight, it’s literally like a drug for them, they never stop thinking like this either lmao even when they’re roastie tier they just get better at hiding the fact that they’re all sluts for Chads dick
acc seeing how much attention they get from just creating an account (you can literally put a black screen as the main photo and smv mog every man) is always so blackpilling no matter how many times you see it like holy fuck, lmao all i ever wanted as a kid was an ltr but this online dating shit has scrunched up the vision of a good one into absolute void
Female nature resides in the soul of every modern woman man you just gotta learn to deal with it, women are just obstacles in the way of a man searching for his purpose and his grind and I’m not even saying that in a redpill PUA way, putting all your time into locking down a bitch is a waste of time, they’re all soulless vapid sluts who would leave your ass at the drop of a dime for a nigga doing better than you, I’m not saying that good women exist that can help you reach your true potential but those bitches are so few and far between they’re essentially unicorns

• Love it
Reactions: incelmogger, WayneBraaaah and WishIwasChico
View attachment 2556496

Because women are illogical and Chads dick causes them not think straight, it’s literally like a drug for them, they never stop thinking like this either lmao even when they’re roastie tier they just get better at hiding the fact that they’re all sluts for Chads dick

Female nature resides in the soul of every modern woman man you just gotta learn to deal with it, women are just obstacles in the way of a man searching for his purpose and his grind and I’m not even saying that in a redpill PUA way, putting all your time into locking down a bitch is a waste of time, they’re all soulless vapid sluts who would leave your ass at the drop of a dime for a nigga doing better than you, I’m not saying that good women exist that can help you reach your true potential but those bitches are so few and far between they’re essentially unicorns
Truest statement going. Foids logically make no sense to focus on

online dating is a joke tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and WishIwasChico
90% of women on there are looking for validation 9% are looking for sex with Chad and only 1% are looking for a relationship(with chad ofc)

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Truest statement going. Foids logically make no sense to focus on
online dating is a joke tbh
Rn all I’m focused on is boxing and improving my looks, I only care about foids for sex (and partially validation cuz of my looks cuz I’m a dopamine chaser) but fuck relationships, I may change my mind but for now I’m dead set on what I want, no distractions
90% of women on there are looking for validation 9% are looking for sex with Chad and only 1% are looking for a relationship(with chad ofc)
even the ones looking for a relationship would gladly give it up for Chad on the first night then cry about how he “used” them for sex

• +1
Reactions: lelouch, bobtheflowerpot, Earth Dollar and 1 other person
Rn all I’m focused on is boxing and improving my looks, I only care about foids for sex (and partially validation cuz of my looks cuz I’m a dopamine chaser) but fuck relationships, I may change my mind but for now I’m dead set on what I want, no distractions

even the ones looking for a relationship would gladly give it up for Chad on the first night then cry about how he “used” them for sex
all i care about is looking good to myself, i can still have sex rn, although with some effort and not really hot girls, but when i see my few big flaws it causes my soul to break, the looks theory is so engrained in my head its all i care about, those flaws are easy to fix atleast so very optimistic and i dont have unrealistic expectations of looking like anywhere near chad.

i just want a life where i am financially free and when i travel with my friends and shit i can actually experience that going to the club and just getting a whore type shit and being actually confident