Nobody Cares About Your Looks Unless You Are ON THE EXTREMES! [Important]

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze

This graph I made sums it all up. If you are insanely ugly 1 PSL truecel level, you will get negative attention. It may be intense and pure disgust, it may be empathy, whatever.

But if you are a chad or a gigachad, you will start to get amazing amounts of positive attention. Your whole life will be dependent on your looks.

If you are in the middle however, nobody really cares. Nobody judges you based on your looks, it's all about your career or what you do that will matter. People need to stop being delusional because this is the truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Gaia262, user47283 and 24 others
isn't psl 1 a 3/10 on the decile scale? A psl -1 is truecel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Well I'd increase the attention leven in the chart to the right. Chadness is subjective in some regards, eh?

3143461 1667592899668

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Being chadlite and tall is all that matters, almost never be mogged in a room you enter ,easy slaying, and good positive reinforcement. autism like that arvid to try get to chad levels to appeal to incel forum is mental illness

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ค๐–ค, A23ghskung, zharupodrugu and 10 others
looks halo starts at chadlite

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, datboijj, szolliontaraelis and 5 others
Just jfl if u think a htn is not treated better than a ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, ElySioNs, Deleted member 17429 and 11 others
Nah im 1PSL and don't get attention atleast not infront of me maybe behind closed doors they talk about me, but when im present i get treated normally

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Top or bottom 10% is enough for people to care

Being chadlite and tall is all that matters, almost never be mogged in a room you enter ,easy slaying, and good positive reinforcement. autism like that arvid to try get to chad levels to appeal to incel forum is mental illness

That's bullshit. Women are hypersensitive to changes in somebody's looks. They comment on it all the time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 3573, Preoximerianas and 6 others
yes but it's EXPONENTIALLY increasing if you above htn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Preoximerianas, datboijj and 1 other person
That's bullshit. Women are hypersensitive to changes in somebody's looks. They comment on it all the time.
The most brutal blackpill is how much better my mother and sister treat me when im clean shaven and not bloated

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and thereallegend
If you are in the middle however, nobody really cares. Nobody judges you based on your looks, it's all about your career or what you do that will matter.
Whatโ€™s this bluepilled cope doing here?

Let me correct that for you

If you are in the middle however, nobody really cares. Nobody judges you based on your looks, itโ€™s all about your race and height***********

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax and Deleted member 22126
Man said career๐Ÿ˜น

Chad or Death proven once again ... Over for us inbetweeners as we'll never amount to much on first sight/impression to 99% of people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
View attachment 1935712

This graph I made sums it all up. If you are insanely ugly 1 PSL truecel level, you will get negative attention. It may be intense and pure disgust, it may be empathy, whatever.

But if you are a chad or a gigachad, you will start to get amazing amounts of positive attention. Your whole life will be dependent on your looks.

If you are in the middle however, nobody really cares. Nobody judges you based on your looks, it's all about your career or what you do that will matter. People need to stop being delusional because this is the truth.
This is true

Cope if arvid looksmaxxes correctly he can become famous from his looks alone

View attachment 1935712

Kek, your graph looks autistic

The most brutal blackpill is how much better my mother and sister treat me when im clean shaven and not bloated
Why tf would they care

children's looks do affect how much care they get from their parents I imagine they do care to some degree

Yup and height also lol a guy could be ugly and 6ft and he'd be good

• +1
Reactions: teriyaki chicken
I went out with attractive tall htn and really attractive chadlites, the results of them where still day and night compared to when i did party with a real male model tier chad. Compared to his social feedback from girls, the chadlites where nothing more but invisible dust.
I can 100% agree with ops statement.

You need to mog the whole club by far, to get ons and girls approaching you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 20368
I went out with attractive tall htn and really attractive chadlites, the results of them where still day and night compared to when i did party with a real male model tier chad. Compared to his social feedback from girls, the chadlites where nothing more but invisible dust.

Tell the story bro

Trucel slays more than MTN coz muh medium ugly pill uniqueness pill

This is such cope bro, even @Niko would probably say this shit is cope. Any increase or decrease in looks can make a difference in how people view and treat you. When I use to wear glasses people treated me differently then when I didn't wear them, same as different haircuts. Your looks are who you are bro, just accept it.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 20368
This is such cope bro, even @Niko would probably say this shit is cope. Any increase or decrease in looks can make a difference in how people view and treat you. When I use to wear glasses people treated me differently then when I didn't wear them, same as different haircuts. Your looks are who you are bro, just accept it.

Yeah man this is why I got lasik it was life changing man no alpha guys respect ppl with glasses or contacts

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
Yeah man this is why I got lasik it was life changing man no alpha guys respect ppl with glasses or contacts
that I don't really agree with, like sure its better to not have contacts or glasses. However, since basically everyone uses contacts now it really isn't a failo. Its the same as if you got braces as a kid, you would think girls would ask you if you got braces as a kid since it would show if you have bad genetic quality but really they don't care since the overwhelming majority of people have them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
that I don't really agree with, like sure its better to not have contacts or glasses. However, since basically everyone uses contacts now it really isn't a failo. Its the same as if you got braces as a kid, you would think girls would ask you if you got braces as a kid since it would show if you have bad genetic quality but really they don't care since the overwhelming majority of people have them

It doesn't matter for most ppl but if ur doing boxing military or something like that they cars but I just shouldn't have hung out with those ppl

Glad I did surgery it really changed my life for the good

I am 1 PSL then and it's destroying my life.

Do your chadlite friends have high laycounts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
I saw ur pics ur good
Cope I literally had a foid I was conversing with for 2.5 hours ghost me as soon as she saw my video, then she made fun and laughed at me for 1 hour on group chat saying I was extremely ugly, she'd rather kill herself than hold my hand, and posted my pic. Women don't ever want to be friends with or interact with me due to how I look. I also got fired from my job because of how I look with women there treating me like garbage. Either I am 1 PSL to women or it's over below 3.5 PSL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back