Nobody gets to be happy in 2024

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Incels: Permavirgin rotters. Will spend life being treated like shit and being miserable in general.

Normies: Oofy doofy betabucks, will get divorce raped or stuck in a unhappy marriage.

Chad: Will admittedly have fun in his teens and early adulthood, but eventually all the women he's slept with will give an STD or he'll get MEETOO'd, or divorce raped the same as Normies do.

Foids: Miserable by default no matter how many Chads they fuck because that's just the way women are; they're never happy no matter what.

Jfl literally NOBODY in 2024 gets to be happy with their bullshit existence :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, horizon, Manana and 12 others
Most happy people in the world are incels and normies who tend towards lower intelligence, are always in the moment, low amount of mental chatter and high amounts of dopamine from things like eating and watching TV shows

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, horizon, datboijj and 4 others
Jews are very happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Clqs, Giorgio and 4 others
I hope 2024 becomes better for you man. Sounds like ur not having a good time.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, datboijj, murdah and 3 others
Let the revolution start once and for all, this is already taking a while.

Keep coping by protecting your own reality. Everyone is happy apart from you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, datboijj, Never Get Up and 5 others
Cope from ur part. I'm very happy playing video games all alone on my own.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Incels: Permavirgin rotters. Will spend life being treated like shit and being miserable in general.

Normies: Oofy doofy betabucks, will get divorce raped or stuck in a unhappy marriage.

Chad: Will admittedly have fun in his teens and early adulthood, but eventually all the women he's slept with will give an STD or he'll get MEETOO'd, or divorce raped the same as Normies do.

Foids: Miserable by default no matter how many Chads they fuck because that's just the way women are; they're never happy no matter what.

Jfl literally NOBODY in 2024 gets to be happy with their bullshit existence :feelskek:
Incels - miserable

Normies - Their default state is happiness. Unhappy marriage with kids is still better than being an childless and friendless incel to them, I guarantee you

Chad: Will always be happy. Most chads arent celebrities with 9 figure net worths and won’t ever get “me tood”. Most chads have their fun, settle down, have children, age gracefully and are always happy

Foids: Significantly happier living in a gynocentric world. They surrender their youth entirely to countless chads and STILL get to settle down with a man that mogs them when they expire and are useless at ~30 years old. Not only that but they can all get great high paying office jobs, university acceptances, promotions at work, etc. it’s a woman’s world, and you’re just living in it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, horizon, BeanletMogger and 4 others
Incels - miserable

Normies - Their default state is happiness. Unhappy marriage with kids is still better than being an childless and friendless incel to them, I guarantee you

Chad: Will always be happy. Most chads arent celebrities with 9 figure net worths and won’t ever get “me tood”. Most chads have their fun, settle down, have children, age gracefully and are always happy

Foids: Significantly happier living in a gynocentric world. They surrender their youth entirely to countless chads and STILL get to settle down with a man that mogs them when they expire and are useless at ~30 years old. Not only that but they can all get great high paying office jobs, university acceptances, promotions at work, etc. it’s a woman’s world, and you’re just living in it.
Legit.
Lol @ incels who are trying to cope with "muh normies and others are all unhappy", nope, only they are.
In reality, most of people are living content lives.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Eternal_
Wake up, honey, disillusioned has just posted another banger!

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

Thread '𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 😐 𝗦𝘂𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱' https://looksmax.org/threads/life-is-fucking-boring-and-miserable-suifuel-thread.1028261/

Because to be born on earth is not a blessing. Foids are never happy because life is too easy and boring for them, their goals are just selfish. Modern women aren't traditional women, they only think in themselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and Lebron_James

752.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Incels - miserable

This is more realistic imo, For once i dissagree with squiddy, Not because its "projecting" tho, Mistaking reddit as real life is a common mistake

Also another honorable mention
Jews are very happy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, murdah and Eternal_
Only person who’s not happy is an incel typing paragraphs on a saturday night while normies are partying and having fun

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Keep fucking coping on the Chad bullet. Where are Chads getting divorce raped and me too'd?

Incels - in agony by default, you can be happy as an incel only if you have down syndrome.

Normies - to be happy as a normie you mustn't be high iq and high sentience. Being low iq and npc is prerequisite to be happy as a normie.

Chads - almost always happy and satisfied.

Foids - don't see a reason why they would be unhappy when entire society is designed for their benefit. If a foid is unhappy, it's 100% her fault.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
You're right. You can't win as a man. The game is rigged.

Even drake had his life destroyed by mere allegations.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and Yliaster

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Are normies in dead bedrooms happy?
THIS.

Just lol at the coping fags in this thread saying I'm just projecting. Most normies are NOT happy in their shitty relationships even if they project an outward image of fake happiness. I've seen so many married men in denial who are blatantly not happy.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
Only person who’s not happy is an incel typing paragraphs on a saturday night while normies are partying and having fun

• +1
Reactions: murdah
7+ men or tall normies are partying in college and creampie in prime pussy and are happy and naive.
THIS.

Just lol at the coping fags in this thread saying I'm just projecting. Most normies are NOT happy in their shitty relationships even if they project an outward image of fake happiness. I've seen so many married men in denial who are blatantly not happy.
Yeah, well, life post youth gets shit no matter what you do. The happiness that you can have in later life is far more scarce and more temperamental. Don't consider men who are in their thirties and forties and married.
ly if you have down syndrome
just be non-sentient theory?
In reality, most of people are living content lives.
I don't think you can say that. Let's not go too far.

why hasn't humanity embraced the superior solution? join christian atheist nihilism today