Nobody here is actually introverted. "Introversion" is cope

XtrovertNTnormalfag

XtrovertNTnormalfag

Zephir
Just fucking lol if you think that some humans get drained out by socializing and that it is natural to be like that as a human being, a social creature.
In reality so called "introverts" are high inhib cowards who are afraid to get a word in fear of being verbally mogged by loud, soically dominant, 6'4 loudmouths (like myself), and also with incels problem is they have nothing going in their lives to talk about.
Second part is also brutal, humans move in large groups, socialize and create memories of shared experiences, incels have no topics to talk about with other people, they can't talk about people they know, they can't talk about who was snorting coke at a party last friday night, who was making out with which girl at a club, which two guys were fighting over a girl while they were drunk.
They also typically don't follow major sports so they can't talk about that either.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Pikabro, Tabula Rasa and 14 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, datboijj, currylightskin and 9 others
Dnr normiefag

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Sprinkles
I bet your read everything and recognized yourself in the description.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Deleted member 39140 and Sprinkles
wow bro are you a psychic

how tf do you know me so well?

dead srs

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, XtrovertNTnormalfag and Deleted member 24278
True, no wonder most of us are ultra low inhib as kids but once we reach teenagehood/young adulthood some of us become more "introverted"

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and XtrovertNTnormalfag
Nah
Some people's mental energy is directed inward and some outwards
I tire of normies and their plebeian minds

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, horizontallytall, SubSigma and 1 other person
wow bro are you a psychic

how tf do you know me so well?

dead srs
It is lost knowlege from old lookism.
On old lookism almost every thread contained high quality content including knowlege of psychology, sociology anthropology etc. like this thread.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Sprinkles, Pikabro and 1 other person
I wanna socialize but not as the subhuman I am . But there's definitely introverts and extroverts. But introverts still need human connection as well. U prolly think introvert means totally disconnected which is basically impossible considering how inherently social humans are

Introverts just aren't into talking for the sake of talking

There's also a lot more to talk about than shallow recounting of experiences, that shits boring

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Not a single molecule

Some people are introverts but I am not.

I like being around people but I feel like people don't want to be around me + never got invited to anything so yeah you are right in my case.

Of course many will just say that you are lying because they can't accept it lol.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and datboijj
Humans are social animals not made to be "introverts", being "introverted"" is against human nature.
Acception of "introversion" as something normal is like fat acceptance movement, modernist inversion of reality.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Pikabro, T50 Demon and 1 other person
True, no wonder most of us are ultra low inhib as kids but once we reach teenagehood/young adulthood some of us become more "introverted"
Too personal. As soon as competence and maturity came into the equation I fell off. Well I was always loser

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Humans are social animals not made to be "introverts", being "introverted"" is against human nature.
Acception of "introversion" as something normal is like fat acceptance movement, modernist inversion of reality.
Incel iq at it again. Introvert don't mean you're totally disconnected jfl. Did u even think to look these terms up before misusing them

Incel iq at it again. Introvert don't mean you're totally disconnected jfl. Did u even think to look these terms up before misusing them
These terms are pseudo modernist BS invented by modern psychologists.
It is evolutionary disadvantage in every way to be "introverted", literally nothing positive about it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
These terms are pseudo modernist BS invented by modern psychologists.
It is evolutionary disadvantage in every way to be "introverted", literally nothing positive about it.
Introvert but with less but more meaningful relationships is better in a farming society where every family is isolated relatively in their own plot of land.

Teenagehood is the prime time to rebel against your parents, soyciety and opps at school in order to become the person you're meant to be.

Introvert but with less but more meaningful relationships is better in a farming society where every family is isolated relatively in their own plot of land.
That's not an introvert.

Teenagehood is the prime time to rebel against your parents, soyciety and opps at school in order to become the person you're meant to be.
High school shapes you the most. Those 4 years are the most important years of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Introvert means it not partying type ur more the type to like sitting at home with friends. It doesn't mean ur a psychopath who doesn't need connection

Why TF wud u make a thread about something ur clueless about jfl

Introvertion does exist, but it's a fact that many of the so proclaimed "introverted" individuals on forums are not really introverts, but socially anxious.

And there are many diferent ways to why they think they are introverted:

1: They were socially outcasted for so long that they mix things and think they are really introverted, they can't remember the time when they were socially normal individuals.

2: They cope with the so called "introverteds have their energy drained fast on social settings", it's not that they get exausted in social settings, it's simply that they get to so anxious when interacting with other people outside their safe room that it affects their body, hence being exausted mentally and physically.

3: They know that they are socially anxious/outcast individuals, but prefer to identify as introverted, not only because it's shameful to be outcasted, but also because in certain Internet circles, like QUORA, introverteds have a big ego and think they're superior and enlighted compared to the "dumb extroverted masses".

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, p0lishsubhuman, Pikabro and 4 others
Agree but im still a introvert in terms of I don't get depression being alone

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, datboijj and LampPostPrime
No good looking person ever is "loud mouthed". That my dude is compensation for an ugly sub 5 face for attention you don't deserve. What a failed thread.

Nah
Some people's mental energy is directed inward and some outwards
I tire of normies and their plebeian minds
the reason for this is hereditary factors + positive/negative reinforcement

you were born cuck and then the world punished for it

lol at thread full of copers introvert is just a euphemism IRL the same as saying you are "neurodiverse"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, LampPostPrime and SidharthTheSlayer
the reason for this is hereditary factors + positive/negative reinforcement

you were born cuck and then the world punished for it

lol at thread full of copers introvert is just a euphemism IRL the same as saying you are "neurodiverse"
KYS I was NT and popular in middle school and yet I still was introverted
I preferred to play video games in elementary school than be with friends

KYS I was NT and popular in middle school and yet I still was introverted
I preferred to play video games in elementary school than be with friends
and now you are here on a beautiful saturday triggered and defensive at a sentance from incel 194012940

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Tabula Rasa, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
Introvertion does exist, but it's a fact that many of the so proclaimed "introverted" individuals on forums are not really introverts, but socially anxious.

And there are many diferent ways to why they think they are introverted:

1: They were socially outcasted for so long that they mix things and think they are really introverted, they can't remember the time when they were socially normal individuals.

2: They cope with the so called "introverteds have their energy drained fast on social settings", it's not that they get exausted in social settings, it's simply that they get to so anxious when interacting with other people outside their safe room that it affects their body, hence being exausted mentally and physically.

3: They know that they are socially anxious/outcast individuals, but prefer to identify as introverted, not only because it's shameful to be outcasted, but also because in certain Internet circles, like QUORA, introverteds have a big ego and think they're superior and enlighted compared to the "dumb extroverted masses".
Mostly agree but real introverts definitely are higher iq than extroverts. True extroverts means u like talking just for the sake of talking. Randomly bs'ing about dumb shit like "say bob the weathers nice today!" Jfl

But yes for the rest of that, people misinterpret introvert as meaning you don't need connection. When that's the most fundamental psychological need. I used to think that I could be happy just being by myself rotting but it's not possible.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinus
Just fucking lol if you think that some humans get drained out by socializing and that it is natural to be like that as a human being
that's the cat mom definition, retard.

here's the American Psychological Association definition:

orientation toward the internal private world of one’s self and one’s inner thoughts and feelings, rather than toward the outer world of people and things. Introversion is a broad personality trait and, like extraversion, exists on a continuum of attitudes and behaviors. Introverts are relatively more withdrawn, retiring, reserved, quiet, and deliberate; they may tend to mute or guard expression of positive affect, adopt more skeptical views or positions, and prefer to work independently.

just fucking lol if you couldn't pick up on that from hearing people use the word

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Just fucking lol if you think that some humans get drained out by socializing and that it is natural to be like that as a human being, a social creature.
In reality so called "introverts" are high inhib cowards who are afraid to get a word in fear of being verbally mogged by loud, soically dominant, 6'4 loudmouths (like myself), and also with incels problem is they have nothing going in their lives to talk about.
Second part is also brutal, humans move in large groups, socialize and create memories of shared experiences, incels have no topics to talk about with other people, they can't talk about people they know, they can't talk about who was snorting coke at a party last friday night, who was making out with which girl at a club, which two guys were fighting over a girl while they were drunk.
They also typically don't follow major sports so they can't talk about that either.
Yes

High school shapes you the most. Those 4 years are the most important years of your life.
I am a failed extrovert. With proper genetics and training I would mog.

14-18 are indeed pivotal years.

Adolescence in general. It’s when you can afford to fail and learn life lessons to shape who you’ll be in the future and you have the energy to do so. Also the time where you get the most opportunities to fight people. During my developmental period I bloomed into an anime 4chan rotter subhuman coomer. Others went into different paths.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Bumping merciless thread