Nobody is legitimately gay

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Homosexuality is just a cope for incels. It's extremely uncommon for gay men (as in PURELY gay men who don't also sleep with women) to have chad-tier looks and in the few instances in which they do they're bisexual hedonists who fuck women anyway.

I literally saw my lifetime incel brother suddenly 'discover' that he 'likes men' during his late 20s when the reality is that nobody else wanted to fuck him. Like nearly everything else in life, sucking the dick of other men is just a cope for sub-Chads.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pierrot, Ryldoo IS COPING, maximuslaid and 17 others
imma try the bussy once

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, PsychoDsk, lemonnz and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
another day another retarded thread, straight men can’t become gay, anyone who says otherwise is a closeted faggot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Mr Test and ElTruecel
What about Matt Bomer? He’s legit top 3 most attractive men oat and he’s a sodomite

• +1
Reactions: smallman and CarrotMaxxer
straight men can’t become gay
This is a myth. The Spartans were notorious for having borderline enforced homosexuality because they thought it would inspire their comrades to fight more heroically for their 'loves'.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and ElTruecel
This is a myth. The Spartans were notorious for having borderline enforced homosexuality because they thought it would inspire their comrades to fight more heroically for their 'loves'.
This is fag propaganda. The ancient Greeks and Romans were not homosexuals the only valid example is Hadrian and he was based for certain reasons.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Sprinkles and Debetro
raping straight men isn’t turning them gay. if i held you at gunpoint to drink vodka you don’t suddenly start liking the taste of it (no one does) you just did it because you were forced to

Wait, so are you saying you could just turn gay if you want to? What exactly is stopping you then? :lul:

Holy fuck caging at this cope.

You've been born gay it ain't your inceldom, sorry to break it to you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr Test, ElTruecel, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Why do gay men on average mog straight men then? Even among PSL gods the amount that are gay are disproportionate compared to the male population.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, proxyy and PsychoDsk
I know a gl guy who was fat and unattractive when he was young which is probably why he turned out gay.

Why do gay men on average mog straight men then? Even among PSL gods the amount that are gay are disproportionate compared to the male population.
Insecurity and believing they don’t deserve women.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Insecurity and believing they don’t deserve women.
Gays don't mog straight men. This is propaganda created by joose to glorify globo-homo.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Heinrich Schmidt, Debetro and 1 other person
Gays don't mog straight men. This is propaganda created by joose to glorify globo-homo.
I imagine the good looking ones are the only ones vocal about it.

Homosexuality is just a cope for incels. It's extremely uncommon for gay men (as in PURELY gay men who don't also sleep with women) to have chad-tier looks and in the few instances in which they do they're bisexual hedonists who fuck women anyway.

I literally saw my lifetime incel brother suddenly 'discover' that he 'likes men' during his late 20s when the reality is that nobody else wanted to fuck him. Like nearly everything else in life, sucking the dick of other men is just a cope for sub-Chads.
Most gay dudes I’ve seen are softmaxxed af, even more so than normie guys

I’ve known 1 gay dude who’s been gay since as long as I’ve known him (Pre-K)

This is common knowledge

gay guys care more about looks which is inherently feminine

This only applied for a single unit of the Spartan army not to its entirety.

another day another retarded thread, straight men can’t become gay, anyone who says otherwise is a closeted faggot
True. It reminds me when people say "men are becoming gay" because of how many actors are getting out of the closet nowadays.

These people were always gay, they just used to hide it for market/business purposes.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Holy fuck caging at this cope.

You've been born gay it ain't your inceldom, sorry to break it to you
that’s not true

when an identical twin is gay there’s less than 50% chance the other one is also gay

the ones that go gay early often have this weird relationship with mother

around the same level as schizophrenia, a disease that’s can obviously be inceldom induced

I think the average gay and straight men have similar aesthetics. But since gay men are less worried about being seen as macho and such, they take better care of their bodies and skin, hence giving the impression they are better looking.

Thom Strijd, Tom Boner, Jon, Jordan?

wish i was gay

True. It reminds me when people say "men are becoming gay" because of how many actors are getting out of the closet nowadays.

These people were always gay, they just used to hide it for market/business purposes.
yeah i don’t understand how anyone can claim straight men can become gay, doesn’t work like that you don’t just press a switch that makes you go from liking hot feminine girls to liking hairy masculine men

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
My avi will make you gay

your post history says otherwise

In my opinion, almost all normies have the potential to be gay or bisexual. It's hard to ignore how unmanly they are these days. Have a conversation with a normie, and then with a 65+ year old man. You will notice that the normie behaves more like a woman than a man, compared to the man who is more emotionally stable, and you will probably have a more pleasant conversation with him.
If you ask me why normies are more or less gay nowadays, simple, because of xenoestrogens and other components that have the potential to damage and alter people's sexuality … even since the womb.
At my school, I saw two classmates kissing but it was just a joke (they weren't gay), I saw them. Seriously I'm not lying to you. How can something like that go through a man's mind?
They also liked to touch each other's asses, and it were always the NTs, but it was just a joke tho ..

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel