Nobody on this website is even remotely NT

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
Not even an exaggeration with the title. After talking to a former friend who is now in college I have realized that nobody, not a single person who posts here regularly is actually NT. If you think you're NT, you aren't. It's simply not possible after reading most of the stuff on this website. This isn't something that you will realize until after you've been away from here and speaking to normal people for a bit, like I did yesterday. When you log back in after talking to people in real life, you'll suddenly realize how mentally ill this website and its beliefs are

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: middayshowers, Over, GenericChad1444 and 11 others
So Yeah beives of this site are ill, foid don't give a shit about looks, they look for best personality not the best genetics. They're not sluts that will do everything for chads cock?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3328 and 8 others
Nukah most people on the internet are not nt

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, toptearmm, Deleted member 2205 and 5 others
i felt blackpill more brutally after actually approaching girls.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and xit
Agree, except for this part:
When you log back in after talking to people in real life, you'll suddenly realize how mentally ill this website and its beliefs are
We're the sane ones tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Gebirgscel, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
I’m aware that I’m not NT but happy to be unique.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, TheMewingBBC and xit
667.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Demir, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Who gives a fuck about being "NT"

Normies can suck my hairy left nut if they dont like how I behave or what I believe in.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
If you even know what the abbreviation "NT" means you are most certainly are not NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2227, CopingCel and 9 others
I used to be very nt before discovering psl, now I’m way more autistic and self aware irl this shit changed me a lot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TylerDurden and Deleted member 3043
Its over for us

If i were NT i would have friends bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
No shit. No actual “NT” person would last five minutes on this site

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
So Yeah beives of this site are ill, foid don't give a shit about looks, they look for best personality not the best genetics. They're not sluts that will do everything for chads cock?
It’s not just about being blackpilled, take a look at the thread titles on the looksmaxing section and you’ll see what I mean. No normal person is worried about whether their midface is the perfect ratio, where to buy supplements that might give you some slight advantage but probably won’t do anything, or how much their looks will increase after spending literally thousands of dollars on getting cosmetic surgery. That is mental illness.
No shit. No actual “NT” person would last five minutes on this site
This, and using the website will automatically make you less NT than you were before and there’s nothing you can do to prevent this

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 685 and TheMewingBBC
Nobody can cope as hard as I can. The neurotypicals can't stand the blackpills I can.

Not even an exaggeration with the title. After talking to a former friend who is now in college I have realized that nobody, not a single person who posts here regularly is actually NT. If you think you're NT, you aren't. It's simply not possible after reading most of the stuff on this website. This isn't something that you will realize until after you've been away from here and speaking to normal people for a bit, like I did yesterday. When you log back in after talking to people in real life, you'll suddenly realize how mentally ill this website and its beliefs are
Yeah, I had this “revelation” this weekend. After doing a lot of stuff with people this weekend, I have a sour taste in my mouth about this site. Theres so many mentally ill people here. I’ve been cutting down a lot on posting here and shit. It’s really toxic after a while.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Chadelite, john_cope and 1 other person
Agree, except for this part:

We're the sane ones tbh.
The blackpilled belief is true yeah. But the mentally ill part comes in when people obsess over their imperfections and how to improve them, literally just look at the front page of the looksmaxing section and any normal person could smell the autism through their screen

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Chadelite, john_cope and 1 other person
The blackpilled belief is true yeah. But the mentally ill part comes in when people obsess over their imperfections and how to improve them, literally just look at the front page of the looksmaxing section and any normal person could smell the autism through their screen
everyone has that aspie stare, jfl

It’s not just about being blackpilled, take a look at the thread titles on the looksmaxing section and you’ll see what I mean. No normal person is worried about whether their midface is the perfect ratio, where to buy supplements that might give you some slight advantage but probably won’t do anything, or how much their looks will increase after spending literally thousands of dollars on getting cosmetic surgery. That is mental illness.
Is anything more important to spend moneynthan improving your life? Looks is everything. Yes i think about looks 24/7, i check out dudes to see their faces, i hate being mogged and i don't speak with dudes that mogs me. You call it mentalnilness. It's quite a obsession but when you realize that's the only important thing in your life. Nothing will change that. That's the price for being blackpilled.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: National Rodgerism, CopingCel and IWantToMax
op is a genius who speaks original never before said thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
No shit, I'm hideous and nobody remotely attractive wants to deal with me. How am I supposed to be NT?

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Is anything more important to spend moneynthan improving your life? Looks is everything. Yes i think about looks 24/7, i check out dudes to see their faces, i hate being mogged and i don't speak with dudes that mogs me. You call it mentalnilness. It's quite a obsession but when you realize that's the only important thing in your life. Nothing will change that. That's the price for being blackpilled.
Looks are important and should be improved but people here (like you) don’t have the right mindset about this. They aren’t even close to being everything, they might be almost everything for being attractive, but to enjoy a life there is much more than that. You need to have good social skills. You need to be stress tolerant, etc. if you were being serious when you said that you don’t talk to men who mog you, I feel sorry for you and you really do have severe problems.

OP:

OP:
This isn’t me

Looks are important and should be improved but people here (like you) don’t have the right mindset about this. They aren’t even close to being everything, they might be almost everything for being attractive, but to enjoy a life there is much more than that. You need to have good social skills. You need to be stress tolerant, etc. if you were being serious when you said that you don’t talk to men who mog you, I feel sorry for you and you really do have severe problems.
Dude i am narcist and all i want is to mog people. Yes i am retarded, i was always weird kid, i never was like by people. I always was diffrent and i tried to be even more when i was Young. Now i just want to mog people, get validation from foids and reject them. I don't get any happines from socializing and friends. I hate partie getting drunk all of that shit disgusting. You can call me mental cel but i'm genetic shit, i had asthma alergies, always ill, the worst at sports, retarded, this weird nerd, Never go to disco or to the party etc. Now just get social circle? Just like that? Maybe it's easy for people that were socializing normaly since a child. I'm really digusted by this world and normies so i will just ldar. It never began for me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: National Rodgerism, CopingCel and CarlSagan96
You have to acknowledge a difference between an autistic internet looksmaxing forum and real life. Blackpill and lookism has actually helped me in everyday life and I have got the advantage from bluepillers. Yeah I sometimes worry when someone mogs me and I enjoy mogging someone, but I don't really think much about it. I can be NTmax in real life and just autistic on an online forum. No one in real life would suspect I'm blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
this doesn’t apply to me i am sure that i am nt, its just that. my uglyness makes me awkward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
You didn't know about me I see

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer
I’m NT on the outside at least, that’s what matters

I prefer this sites aspieness to any dull, boring NT conversation in the real world

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Entropy Incarnate, Amnesia and 6 others
Seems logical by end this gigacope immediately. I used to be a perma aspie slayer but wagecelling and being in a relationship for a few months made me extremely NT to the point where people say they couldn’t imagine someone not loving me. Looks play a big part too but if you’re permarotting gtfo of the basement and don’t consider coming back until your life is on track.

3368.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846