Nofap is a cope

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Platinum
So after I relapse my 3 weeks streak my sperm is not the same it's like a dry steaky rice and looks like don't looks like a semen.

wow ur really an hero

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Acnno, sorrowfulsad and 4 others
Everything is a cope if you want it to be

Eat it. Its healthy for you.

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
I had very good results on NoFap, about 3 weeks ago I managed to reach 12 days on my streak and I felt great in the last couple days especially (increased energy, less tired, confidence, motivation, more sociable, not scared of talking to girls, etc.). I crashed and relapsed, felt like shit again the next day and I haven't gotten beyond a week since then. I noticed in the days after my streak ended that people treated me differently because they liked me more but treated me as usual in the days after my relapse as I returned to my usual depressed self.

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and Michael Myers
hey you know what they say if it doesnt shrink the dick its a good one

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
So after I relapse my 3 weeks streak my sperm is not the same it's like a dry steaky rice and looks like don't looks like a semen.
I do it for the confidence boost it gives me. I got a 98 in my english oral because I talked naturally without hesitating. Sure its cope but I sure like being confident when i talk

after 1 week of no fap, i went to the club and brought home a 3/10. i couldn't get hard. literally OVER

nofap is everything

jfl at you. YOU're the one coping.

Nofap isn't made for looks, it's made to make your dopamine reward system working again. Imaging planning to get a lefort 3 and having all the ressources, but postponing it because of ''muh motivation'' bcoz your dopamine system is utter trash after jerking off every day.

I do it for the confidence boost it gives me. I got a 98 in my english oral because I talked naturally without hesitating. Sure its cope but I sure like being confident when i talk
You can get the same results if you don't play video. Wake up in the morning or do something right that you don't want to do. Masturbating is so very healthy you can do it once a week.

Placebo effect?

Nofap = cope, but it has its benefits, i.e. retaining energy.

sometimes i prefer jacking off to fucking my bitch, srs.

no nofap for your face

NoFap did shit for me. It just made me really fucking horny all the time and I couldn't concentrate on anything. Jfl at people saying NoFap gives them 'superpowers'. It's mostly just a very weak placebo.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
jfl at you. YOU're the one coping.

Nofap isn't made for looks, it's made to make your dopamine reward system working again. Imaging planning to get a lefort 3 and having all the ressources, but postponing it because of ''muh motivation'' bcoz your dopamine system is utter trash after jerking off every day.

You can get the same results if you don't play video. Wake up in the morning or do something right that you don't want to do. Masturbating is so very healthy you can do it once a week.
I quit video games months ago. Sold my pc and all. Of course now I have more dopamine receptors and I wake up every fucking day at 6am to keep my sleep schedule on point. Are you braindead?

I always feel better when on longer NoFap streaks, more energetic.

Correlation doesn't equal causation. There's no proof nofap would cause this. Check your water intake and make sure you get enough nutrients