Nofap. It’s not Cope

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.
If anyone thinks that it is still cope in 2024 they need to get a life. Let’s think about it this way. There have been multiple studies showing the damaging effects of Fapping. And multiple antidotal core tellings of benefits such as better erections. I have personally noticed better erections. Most people have too big of an ego to admit that they have a lack of self control and that’s why they to say no fap I’d cope.

• JFL
Reactions: czwarty, rand anon, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
I’m not saying that you were going to gain a 250% tile boost on testosterone but you are going to have better erections and the size increase will happen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Plunk, rand anon, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
If anyone thinks that it is still cope in 2024 they need to get a life. Let’s think about it this way. There have been multiple studies showing the damaging effects of Fapping. And multiple antidotal core tellings of benefits such as better erections. I have personally noticed better erections. Most people have too big of an ego to admit that they have a lack of self control and that’s why they to say no fap I’d cope.
humans a designed to bust nuts

Fapping once a week is ideal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xegigi, vermillioncorefan and nathan
yea but its not that big of a deal besides the fact u wont abuse ur penis anymore

I swear my voice gets deeper whenever I'm on No Fap.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ambi, Thebbcmaxxer and nathan
Fapping once a week is ideal.
Having intercourse would probably increase the same amount of testosterone. Plus may have damaging effects on your Anderson receptors
yea but its not that big of a deal besides the fact u wont abuse ur penis anymore
Erectile dysfunction from fapping is a real thing. You will also probably see mental benefits as well.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Madridista, Thebbcmaxxer and nathan
your body doesn't know the difference between fapping and having sex
Sensations , Release of different hormones. Equals your body not knowing the difference between fapping and intercourse :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
4105942 41F1B59E 3AB7 484D 94ED C6A8C049A78B

You will get bbc if you rep me :lul: