Non-cope alternatives to minoxidil on eyebrows?

esotericamerican

esotericamerican

Iron
either frauding appearance of denser eyebrows or actually making them denser. I’ve been using minox for like a month now but it made my skin super flaky and gave me horrible, clearly noticeable rashes that burn and itch like hell. I previously used castor oil but that made a negligible difference

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
you could use make up
to make them look thicker

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
you could use make up
Soulja boy says huh soulja boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zlvaid, Gaygymmaxx and PseudoMaxxer
if you have beard shave it it would make it look like you have denser eyebrows

either frauding appearance of denser eyebrows or actually making them denser. I’ve been using minox for like a month now but it made my skin super flaky and gave me horrible, clearly noticeable rashes that burn and itch like hell. I previously used castor oil but that made a negligible difference
drink 5 ml of rosemary oil a day

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Oral minoxidil or oral castor oil

be born with dense eyebrow genes.

Dermarolling, castor oil, rosemary oil

Vaseline on eyebrows, brushing your eyebrows up to fraud density as well

i’m in the same boat as you, my thin, arched eyebrows are my biggest flaw. i’ve been using castor oil for months now but don’t see any noticeable difference except for my eyelashes when some accidentally gets on them. has the minoxidil helped despite the side effects?

Noob mistake. Order the foam minox that won’t cause flakes

Vaseline can make the hair look thicker in a natural way

castor oil does not affect hair growth. It will just keep your skin around eyebrows.
Dermarolling, castor oil, rosemary oil
Oral minoxidil or oral castor oil
When it comes to rosemary oil, there is not sufficient evidence AND if you want that effect the derm in the video linked below is talking about, you should have the exact concentration of the active that is responsible for it.

finasteride is goat to prevent balding, if you cant use minox then i suggest you get eyebrow microblading (but please check out the salon's result pics first and see if you like it) or fill your eyebrows with a pencil.
vaseline also does not make your hair thicker and grow faster. It just works as an occlusive, so the skin does not get too dehydrated.

All being said, hydration is important so vaseline and oils suitable for sensitive skin around the eyes are worth testing out.
Also, there is more research about melatonin and hair growth.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and Tallest person here
castor oil does not affect hair growth. It will just keep your skin around eyebrows.

When it comes to rosemary oil, there is not sufficient evidence AND if you want that effect the derm in the video linked below is talking about, you should have the exact concentration of the active that is responsible for it.

finasteride is goat to prevent balding, if you cant use minox then i suggest you get eyebrow microblading (but please check out the salon's result pics first and see if you like it) or fill your eyebrows with a pencil.
vaseline also does not make your hair thicker and grow faster. It just works as an occlusive, so the skin does not get too dehydrated.

All being said, hydration is important so vaseline and oils suitable for sensitive skin around the eyes are worth testing out.

Cheers man

Progesterone gel

i’m in the same boat as you, my thin, arched eyebrows are my biggest flaw. i’ve been using castor oil for months now but don’t see any noticeable difference except for my eyelashes when some accidentally gets on them. has the minoxidil helped despite the side effects?
Hard to tell, I think there’s been some tiny new hairs but nothing significant

I used topical minoxidil for a while with maybe slight degradation of my undereyes, but my eye area still improved a lot

You should just drink the minoxidil. I'm doing it now

And dye your brows and lashes black, if you have dark ish hair it could be passable, I did it in hs without anyone noticing.

I used topical minoxidil for a while with maybe slight degradation of my undereyes, but my eye area still improved a lot

You should just drink the minoxidil. I'm doing it now

And dye your brows and lashes black, if you have dark ish hair it could be passable, I did it in hs without anyone noticing.
What do you mean degradation of undereyes? I'm contemplating whether I should use it

I was about to ask why this ugly foid is so oily and then I read the title of the vid