Non-white girl seething over white women

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death
She did it so with the precedent that it's some world changing relevation when it just shows that most of them are that envious of white girls but just won't admit it directly. They want white chad and then complain that white chad select white women instead of them.

"See teehee! We can get white chad!!"
Screenshot 20240513 233741 TikTok

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, northern mogger, kviijjjjj and 7 others
mods in 2024 be like

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and Sny
She did it so with the precedent that it's some world changing relevation when it just shows that most of them are that envious of white girls but just won't admit it directly. They want white chad and then complain that white chad select white women instead of them.
View attachment 2917207

View attachment 2917225
Ah the 25% black and 75% white “poc” got a white chad, so can I ;).

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep, KIVVV and 2 others
Unless you’re an asian woman or latina, you should give up your hopes of getting a white chad.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, lil truecel, Aladin and 1 other person
Ethnic women are much worse in that regard when it comes to white worship, especially indian women and asian women. They worship white guys more than their own race which is shameful. Most ethnic guys would rather date within their race and prefer their own race much more

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep, lil truecel and 2 others
Unless you’re an asian woman or latina, you should give up your hopes of getting a white chad.
I mean any woman can depending on their features. Such as Anok Yai for example.

But it's funny how some black women cling on to her, when the odds are so incredibly slim of being her that when in reality they would never have a chance

"HELLLLOO sis just be gigastaxy!!!"
Screenshot 20240513 234546 TikTok

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep, murdah and 1 other person

Attachments

• 4119836_4941D57D-415B-40C8-B485-C3C397AB96B8.jpeg
    4119836_4941D57D-415B-40C8-B485-C3C397AB96B8.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and CFW432
View attachment 2917207

View attachment 2917225
White Chad is MULATTA tradwife ONLY
3993786 8693a3a5a038e5b190de81673ed2f6f8

These entitled sassy blacknigger dark apes have zero appeal

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, murdah and Sny
View attachment 2917207

View attachment 2917225
Big head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny and murdah
You call her big head when she wouldn't spit on you.

Last edited:
I mean any woman can depending on their features. Such as Anok Yai for example.

But it's funny how some black women cling on to her, when the odds are so incredibly slim of being her that when in reality they would never have a chance

"HELLLLOO sis just be gigastaxy!!!"
View attachment 2917240
Anok Yai isn't even that good looking for a model. She looks like a man in most pics

The only popular nigress worth of being called beautiful is Tyla and even she's a beige lightskinned one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, Looks234 and murdah
Ethnic women are much worse in that regard when it comes to white worship, especially indian women and asian women. They worship white guys more than their own race which is shameful. Most ethnic guys would rather date within their race and prefer their own race much more
I agree but blk men prefer black adjacent races over their own. Even me I admit I prefer girls who are 70% blk over full ones but like most blacks I prefer a girl to have BLACK features so not another race entirely so like Dominicans and mullatas for instance

• +1
Reactions: murdah
You call her big head when she wouldn't spit on you.
She would I’m Gl and appeal to blk/ethnic foids. I’ll admit her white equivalent wouldn’t but I don’t go for cumskin

• JFL
I agree but blk men prefer black adjacent races over their own. Even me I admit I prefer girls who are 70% blk over full ones but like most blacks I prefer a girl to have BLACK features so not another race entirely so like Dominicans and mullatas for instance
Yeah, if you look at dating apps, mulattas are prefered far more than black and white. Its the reason why so many darkskin women hate on lightskin women for no reason jfl. But me personally I like brownskin women the most

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Anok Yai isn't even that good looking for a model. She looks like a man in most pics

The only popular nigress worth of being called beautiful is Tyla and even she's a beige lightskinned one
Nvm I just saw her photos.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
She would I’m Gl and appeal to blk/ethnic foids. I’ll admit her white equivalent wouldn’t but I don’t go for cumskin

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, kviijjjjj and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah, if you look at dating apps, mulattas are prefered far more than black and white. Its the reason why so many darkskin women hate on lightskin women for no reason jfl. But me personally I like brownskin women the most
That’s what blk men are Natrally prefernce towards on avg. I admit a moooooo lotto is our kryptonite. But most prefer an quadroon that’s 70% blk, I feel the features are black enough to feel nice but harmonious

• +1

Nah she’s good looking

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Bushman, JL~ and 4 others
Her features are objectively good. You probably just don’t like her pheno
She looks better here than other shots. She should avoid 4c hair tbh.
Screen Shot 2017 10 31 at 43629 PM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Looks234 and murdah
blacks , sick and tired of them

• Woah
Reactions: Sny
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Spoken like a true white foid enjoyer.

"SHES BLACKKKK CMON MAN"

more proof.
You can have them dark ones. My gift to you

• JFL
Reactions: kviijjjjj and murdah
Ethnic men should stop dating ethnic women
My alter ego made a thread about this in 2022

I always call them monkey under these videos jfl

thé mulatto or whatever on insta has found the perfect betabuxxer, everything in the house is super expensive (even the cats wtf)

With that being said, white males being with women other than white (or maybe Asians-caucasian hybrids) are telling the world they can’t pull shit

View attachment 2917207

View attachment 2917225
It’s always either the pajeetas or the sheboons
And mars is mulatta so doesn’t count.

For ethnic women:

Latinas
Hapas
NEA
Mulatta
Arab and Persian

Southeast Asian

Full black
Pajeeta

thé mulatto or whatever on insta has found the perfect betabuxxer, everything in the house is super expensive (even the cats wtf)

With that being said, white males being with women other than white (or maybe Asians-caucasian hybrids) are telling the world they can’t pull shit

For ethnic women:

Latinas
Hapas
NEA
Mulatta
Arab and Persian

Southeast Asian

Full black
Pajeeta

For ethnic women:

Latinas
Hapas
NEA
Mulatta
Arab and Persian

Southeast Asian

Full black
Pajeeta

Whitu passingu ethniku onry

I mean, an attractive person will always mog an unattractive one no matter the race, but it comes to a point where it's completely subjective, like do you actually think someone like Taylor Hill would feel intimidated by Anok Yai? Unless it's a love triangle scenario I don't see that happening

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane