None of you hate women as much as me

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Even when you pretend to, you simply hate them because they dont give you pussy. When one comes crawling youll ditch all those ideals and go back to the bluepilled disney love and even start bluepilling retards here, just have good personality bro.

My hate transcends the flesh and mere attraction, I hate them on an abstract level, the very idea of a gynocracy shakes me to the very core, even when I rape a women im not enjoying the sensation but getting a thrill on complete female decimation, a metopharical image of a spaceship docking scene in 2001 would be appropriate. Also keep calling me gay, when my anger and lust for women outmogs everyones on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, yeeyeeslayer, SDPmaggot and 3 others
272934fe8bbd29581769bec1c3c7c2d4

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Ryldoo IS COPING, wackedchives and 1 other person
respect women

IMG 9010

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars and pablomaxx
Is this a copypasta?

You cannot even control your fucking women yet you make fun of my clans. If I was a daughter and my dad saw me talking to a guy I would be raped by his brothers and kicked out on the street

Even when you pretend to, you simply hate them because they dont give you pussy. When one comes crawling youll ditch all those ideals and go back to the bluepilled disney love and even start bluepilling retards here, just have good personality bro.

My hate transcends the flesh and mere attraction, I hate them on an abstract level, the very idea of a gynocracy shakes me to the very core, even when I rape a women im not enjoying the sensation but getting a thrill on complete female decimation, a metopharical image of a spaceship docking scene in 2001 would be appropriate. Also keep calling me gay, when my anger and lust for women outmogs everyones on here
I get unlimited pussy unlike your dalit ass & I still hate em

I get unlimited pussy unlike your dalit ass & I still hate em
youre a manlet and you feel feminised and relate to womenhood which is why you hate them, I am a 6'3 Aryan who shares no relation to these deformed beings. We are not the smae.

Men are superior anyways why would you care?

Men are superior anyways why would you care?
cos im high T and see these malformed beings running around in skirts asking to be raped. Also these beings are the reason our morality is in the gutters now, when these dalits got the vote our civilisation was already doomed

• JFL
Reactions: SDPmaggot
youre a manlet and you feel feminised and relate to womenhood which is why you hate them, I am a 6'3 Aryan who shares no relation to these deformed beings. We are not the smae.
Wouldn't it be the opposite? Just sounds like you have a small dick tbh