Noone cares about me

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
not a single guy or girl ever asked me how im doing. my oneitis didnt give a shit about me, she never talked to me again after meeting me to ask me how things went with my applications.

the other girls also ghosted. a girl i went out with in January, when we were both having exams, never asked me how i did. And these were women that had nothing to compete against me over. Imagine how the women who are my direct competition feel about me. They probably wish id die every time they see me.

Even my parents dont care muc about me. they gotten bored of me over the years, seeing as how i remain incel no matter what i do. A lot of humans out there, the majoirty tbh, are trash and dont deserve anything.

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Jfl at your T levels if you need someone to care about you.

You're still trapped in your childish mindset.

• WTF
Reactions: InnerVoid
Jfl at your T levels if you need someone to care about you.

You're still trapped in your childish mindset.
redpilll cope

I care about you bro

• Love it
not a single guy or girl ever asked me how im doing. my oneitis didnt give a shit about me, she never talked to me again after meeting me to ask me how things went with my applications.

the other girls also ghosted. a girl i went out with in January, when we were both having exams, never asked me how i did. And these were women that had nothing to compete against me over. Imagine how the women who are my direct competition feel about me. They probably wish id die every time they see me.

Even my parents dont care muc about me. they gotten bored of me over the years, seeing as how i remain incel no matter what i do. A lot of humans out there, the majoirty tbh, are trash and dont deserve anything.
Just live in the forest bro

• So Sad
have you tried mewing your way out of this?

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator and InnerVoid
redpilll cope
You only need a wife to fuck mercilessly and spank day N night.

Her submissiveness will heal your aching soul.

Then & only then you'll feel your self.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
You only need a wife to fuck mercilessly and spank day N night.

Her submissiveness will heal your aching soul.

Then & only then you'll feel your self.
i cant even have a female friend buddy

I care about you

• Love it
its cuz u keep spewing the same depressive bullshit.

i am the same as you: truecel. its over for me man.

meanwhile when I talk to people IRL, I tell them I am slaying like mad. I make up stories, say how I this last girl was crazy, talk about how this other date I had was insane. etc.

People WANT to talk to me. They ask me how my dating life is going, because they want to hear more crazy stories.

And I give it to them.

I give them what they want. So they keep coming back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, incel194012940, the BULL and 3 others
Happy 13,000 posts

• So Sad
Ok

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Just talk to your mom if you need a companion

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel and InnerVoid
its cuz u keep spewing the same depressive bullshit.

i am the same as you: truecel. its over for me man.

meanwhile when I talk to people IRL, I tell them I am slaying like mad. I make up stories, say how I this last girl was crazy, talk about how this other date I had was insane. etc.

People WANT to talk to me. They ask me how my dating life is going, because they want to hear more crazy stories.

And I give it to them.

I give them what they want. So they keep coming back.
it's because you are INTP that you have that kind of social need where having a complete fake persona that makes real deep type of connection impossible is more desirable than not interacting with anyone at all.

maybe its possible to do what you describe, maybe you have attributes I/OP just don't got but id much rather rot than drain my energies on that kind of of LARP for nothing i want, i mean maybe they would help move a couch but they are not going to "care" about me in genuine way - if i had pussy/financial opportunity on the line maybe i would bedrugingly try

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston