Normfags obessed with summer this year

These stupid fucks are making so many tiktok vids about muh summer is coming , they dont know they are going to get cucked by Chad at the clubs.
View attachment 2822884
"OOOOO im gonna have so much fun"

You also need a jacked body for the beach

Only chad can experience summer like its a movie , like Jason Brody in the Far Cry 3 intro cause he is gl

It will basically be me after surgeries and roids

people theorized that the live entertainment market (clubbing, shows, travels, resorts and so on) would have a boom as soon as the pandemic would be over but pandemic lasted longer than they anticipated so most normies got used to basement dwelling to an extent and were only slowly getting back to live entertainment stuff last year

but the repressed demand seem to have fully flourished now and finally theres the boom of live entertainment normie sheeit

• +1
Reactions: randomop
These stupid fucks are making so many tiktok vids about muh summer is coming , they dont know they are going to get cucked by Chad at the clubs.
View attachment 2822884

Only chad can experience summer like its a movie , like Jason Brody in the Far Cry 3 intro cause he is gl

Meanwhile u will be rotting at home making your daily round of threads people are excited about summer beceause they actually go out with friends 😂

Aren't they like that every year? I mean last year felt like they milked the living crap out of "muh summer is coming".

Summer sucks as an incel neet, when i sleep at 5am i have to hear those annoying bird chirps and the sunlight shining through the blankets. Then when im going outside in the afternoon it will still be bright outside and il get anxious because of my subhumanness beeing visible
Last summer for me in a nutshell.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI and hiwasuwor
View attachment 2822884

Summer gonna be a movie this year trust me:feelshah:

Most girls don't like big guys
They just like skinny guys with some muscle
I morphed my pictures with 10kg more muscles. Suddenly I had massive amount of matches and girls down to fuck.
Keep coping with skinny male model phantasy.

• +1
I morphed my pictures with 10kg more muscles. Suddenly I had massive amount of matches and girls down to fuck.
Keep coping with skinny male model phantasy.
I need 24 ffmi

Most girls don't like big guys
They just like skinny guys with some muscle
What a lot of people don't realize is that if you want to be one of those "skinny guys" with "some muscle", you still have to train your ass off in the gym to achieve that physique. When I was 126.4 lbs @ 167cm tall, I had a visible six-pack because I trained abs 3.5 times a week but I still had lower abdominal fat. Despite my BMI being only 20.56. If you don't lift, you look skinnyfat when you're skinny.

What a lot of people don't realize is that if you want to be one of those "skinny guys" with "some muscle", you still have to train your ass off in the gym to achieve that physique. When I was 126.4 lbs @ 167cm tall, I had a visible six-pack because I trained abs 3.5 times a week but I still had lower abdominal fat. Despite my BMI being only 20.56. If you don't lift, you look skinnyfat when you're skinny.
You were training wrong

You were training wrong
This is true. My programming in 2022 was really bad and I focused too much on adding weight to the bar at the expense of form. Most newbs in the gym are not going to be training properly to begin with though. This is why you need to adjust your expectations and don't expect to look like Fight Club Brad Pitt on your first cut. lmfao.

The very first time I joined a gym July 2022 (Planet Fitness. lmfao) I was curling a pair of 25s according to my log. And it was probably cheat reps with bad form. Now I incline curl/preacher curl 20s close to failure the first two sets and failure on the third set and my biceps are way bigger, harder and veiny. Because its about the mechanical tension you put on the muscle. Not how much the dumbbell weighs. Studies show that you can grow muscle mass with 5-30 rep ranges and beyond. When I first started lifting, I mistakenly believed that anything more than 12 reps was just endurance training. You're better off doing 30 clean reps close to failure than 8-12 cheat reps.

Last edited:
  • +1