Reactions: Deleted member 23804
htn

• +1
Reactions: Graham
@Blackgymmax

Jaw looks weird. Got any more pics?

How can i ascend? I take finasteride and tretinoin since i'm 25, i'm 33

How can i ascend? I take finasteride and tretinoin since i'm 25, i'm 33

Can really rate unless some more angles, also looks edited or poor quality cant make out the details. You look young tbh there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 28904
chadlite with thicker neck and less groomed eyebrows you look especially good for 33

Wtf your chin is too big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
You should remove the beard shadow. You look young af and its kinda off when you have that old man shit

Looksmax HTN, UK Chad.

impossible to remove the beard shadow, even when i clean shave, its still here, i hate being an oldcel but i larp as 25 to girls and it works for now

when i let beard grow, it makes me older and ethnic, the beard is just so full, i'm half french half maroccan, i have ethnic genes

Htn to Chadlite I'd say. Great height.

So you're 25 and 33? JFL
probably meant "I've been taking finasteride and tretinoin since I was 25." probably not native English speaker.

• +1
MTN-HTN. not particularly harmonious but good masculine look. appeal will depend on which one a woman values more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 29155
probably meant "I've been taking finasteride and tretinoin since I was 25." probably not native English speaker.
He just looks odd asf, his jaw is way too big ans looks goofy JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
i need jaw reduction it is over

your main failos from most brutal to least:

chin size
long philtrum
shitty thin lips

You lack harmony which is the reason you are struggling with women.

chin size
long philtrum
shitty thin lips
surprised he’s not getting praised on This site, from my notes he should be like a chadlite, but IrL i know he does mediocre at best looks like a fucking video game character

You look good, htn

chin size
long philtrum
shitty thin lips
"BUT BUT BUT MUH THIN LIPS ARE MASCULINE!!" :soy: @ArcticStorm

Im not struggling with womens, i get approached every nights i go clubbing and my lay count is 95
I need advices to build a nice tinder, my problem is that i do average on tinder, but irl it's extremly easy
if i have a date, i know i will get laid and the girl will keep texting and everything

when i want to get laid i need to leave my basement, go out clubbing, at the bar and shit, it's time consuming
i want to order girls on tinder like a pizza with no efforts

i feel like on tinder you need very NT pic or roid physique, it's impossible with my basement dweller selfie, over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
impossible to remove the beard shadow, even when i clean shave, its still here, i hate being an oldcel but i larp as 25 to girls and it works for now

when i let beard grow, it makes me older and ethnic, the beard is just so full, i'm half french half maroccan, i have ethnic genes
need to laser it

why i'm uncanny? maybe tretinoin, i had people irl claiming that i look fake and shit like that
also had to take roaccutane for a few months
my skin irl is weird, it's very smooth like a baby but with a oldcel stuble

tretinoin will transform you into a tranny

Last edited:
why i'm uncanny? maybe tretinoin, i had people irl claiming that i look fake and shit like that
also had to take roaccutane for a few months
my skin irl is weird, it's very smooth like a baby but with a oldcel stuble

tretinoin will transform you into a tranny
cuz of your chin and lips. and you need to post more pics from more angles and less editing if you want to be rated properly

shitty thin lips
Compared to nigger lips
People here are delusional, also face isn't everything (although you looked maxxed, minus potential surgeries) and you have height
Gymmaxxing is what will increase your smv the most now imo
i get approached every nights i go clubbing and my lay count is 95
Sounds hard to believe but ok
I need advices to build a nice tinder, my problem is that i do average on tinder, but irl it's extremly easy
Probably need to show pics where height and frame can be evaluated, that means pics with some distance and close to something to compare
Your face does look uncanny, try zooming out and/or post pics where you look normal

"BUT BUT BUT MUH THIN LIPS ARE MASCULINE!!" :soy: @ArcticStorm
Do you think that I care about some random user's opinion ?

• Ugh..
it's over i need surgery for chadlite

Squintmaxxed MTN

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
Stop man. He’s not ‘average’. He mogs 9/10 you see on the street daily
He is average face, squintfrauding like a fucking autist and average height (6'1)

He is average face, squintfrauding like a fucking autist and average height (6'1)
You think 6 1’ barefoot is average height. Yeah okay I’m dealing with another PSL autist, nevermind

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
u saying 6'1-6'3 height is average validates @nanasky point, u just call top 20% average

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
Your huge chin doesn't go with your tiny lips

u saying 6'1-6'3 height is average validates @nanasky point, u just call top 20% average
Yes I call my competition average.

I'm obviously not going to count subhumans (you) and manlets

at least people on the forum are honest about not being objective at all lmao