NORMIE, HTN OR CHADLITE?

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
I'm 33yo and 185cm
I can pull up girls at the club very easily, but i'm super NT and confident as i worked as a barman when i was younger
i larp about my age and pretend i'm 23
My tinder results are pretty average, but i use basement dweller selfie like this one

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65224, Jeww, future_darktriad000 and 1 other person
Pretty gl but you look kinda uncanny

Also jfl at this old cel

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, CarrotMaxxer, Jeww and 1 other person
whats uncanny about me

I'm 33yo and 185cm
I can pull up girls at the club very easily, but i'm super NT and confident as i worked as a barman when i was younger
My tinder results are pretty average, but i use basement dweller selfie like this one

Did you do canthoplasty?

no surgery, i just had HT for NW1

I'm 33yo and 185cm

Htn max your harmony is trash asf good bones at least

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I'm 33yo and 185cm

Looks good. Chadlite i would say. Very good jaw and harmony overall. Even tho your facial features are distorted due to lens distortion you look pretty good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feltijon and niqfan625
I'm pretty sure youve posted your face like 3 times already

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
MTN.

You can tell the people that know looks theory from the people that don't just by those that say MTN or HTN here I think.

Thing is.... you have some individually good features like your jaw and perhaps your eyes, but the features in your face don't SYNC TOGETHER that well.

Autists on here that are drawn to individual features because they hyper-impose on them due to spending too much time on the site will forget this.

Harmony is all that matters. Good features make you better looking, only if harmony is in tact.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Low HTN, harmony is lacking but good features + decent collagen and hair for your age.

You can pull both online (with effort) and irl (easily).

whats uncanny about me
Your eyes look like the result of botched soft tissue surgery, your lips are too wide for your chin, and your forehead looks too short.

STOP SQUINTING.

It's like a side effect of becoming blackpilled is a 100% incidence rate of squinting in photos henceforth. It's not going to trick anybody who's been analyzing faces for some time.

not to brag but my irl results at the club are to a point i get approched every night, and when i approach i can kiss girls within seconds
i very rarely get rejected
and when i go on tinder dates, every single tinder girls claim i look far better irl than on pictures

probably big bones gives u huge advantage irl and doesn't really show up on picture, i dunno

Last edited: