Normie of looksmax how often do you contemplate roping

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Imagine looking as ugly as you getting ZERO GIRLS
having to jestermax for the slightest bit of ltb pussy
Truly careful and the you come here asking for a rate knowing you're a bottom of the barrel subhuman
Rope NOW

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, RichardSpencel, shalomnigga and 5 others
Imagine looking as ugly as you getting ZERO GIRLS
having to jestermax for the slightest bit of ltb pussy
Truly careful and the you come here asking for a rate knowing you're a bottom of the barrel subhuman
Rope NOW
There are no normies on here. Only deformed subhumans/larpers with few slayers like @quemirasmanv2

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Blackgymmax
Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 19453 and 10 others
What do you gain of me killing myself?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 19453
You care too much about slaying women JFL. What about those who are money maxxed or people with talent/skill in certain things. Mogging in all aspects should be the goal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
u look like shit, uncanny nigger with no eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and RichardSpencel
I’m going to kill myself if I don’t ascend by 25. I’m weak HTN rn

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
There's a world outside of big city USA Tinder where 80%+ of men still get laid despite being sub-High Tier Normie.

3409264 Screenshot 2023 05 03 153428

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Mainstream
Nah I get women bro it's just not that frequent and not the quality I would desire but what can I do

I need that pussy nigga even if it's LTB, rope

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Who is meraki 🤔
he was claiming htn but covered all of his falios and frauded so he kinda looked htn but imo he was like low mtn high ltn while being super lean. He should yakuzamaxx instead of kpop he didn't fit the pheno so he would look a bit uncanny

he was claiming htn but covered all of his falios and frauded so he kinda looked htn but imo he was like low mtn high ltn while being super lean. He should yakuzamaxx instead of kpop he didn't fit the pheno so he would look a bit uncanny
I’m weak HTN strong MTN facially. I’m 5’11 and unfortunately really skinny so that brings me down overall. I think I might have autism too.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and gooner23
I’m weak HTN strong MTN facially. I’m 5’11 and unfortunately really skinny so that brings me down overall. I think I might have autism too.
i think anyone who is super lean should be htn as long as you don't have a massive falio, like zxxz's front was so ass it had to bring him down a tier at least

• JFL
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing
i think anyone who is super lean should be htn as long as you don't have a massive falio, like zxxz's front was so ass it had to bring him down a tier at least
Can I dm you my face?

Only one who confirmed a slay and it was with a tranny.
Ngl what’s the point of posting your slay on a forum like this nowadays if you live in the west. It could fuck you over a bit in the future. The only dudes who post their slays are the ones with nothing to lose ngl.

• +1
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing and gooner23
Ngl what’s the point of posting your slay on a forum like this nowadays if you live in the west. It could fuck you over a bit in the future. The only dudes who post their slays are the ones with nothing to lose ngl.
das what im saying if your in the west only dm like users you really trust for anything personal

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
LMAOOO NO

das what im saying if your in the west only dm like users you really trust for anything personal
Yea especially since Looksmaxxing is mainstream now. Any random Normie lurking here could legit be someone u know irl or friends with the girl u posted.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and gooner23
Yea especially since Looksmaxxing is mainstream now. Any random Normie lurking here could legit be someone u know irl or friends with the girl u posted.
someone on .org made a post getting doxxed and i know hes in a 5 mile radius from me that was tragic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and ElTruecel
how could it ruin ur life, i mean u already fucked

• Hmm...
someone on .org made a post getting doxxed and i know hes in a 5 mile radius from me that was tragic
U mean @Chad69 ?
how could it ruin ur life, i mean u already fucked
Depending on where you’re at and how much status you have it could be an issue. Like imagine if you have some crazy bitch find out you posted her and then uncovers all your posts. She’d legit do everything to use it against you

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
U mean @Chad69 ?

Depending on where you’re at and how much status you have it could be an issue. Like imagine if you have some crazy bitch find out you posted her and then uncovers all your posts. She’d legit do everything to use it against you
naw im not saying who it is he got deleted i think too

• +1
How often you get roid rage?