ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 11770, subhuman incel and 9 others
Normie men are completely deluded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, subhuman incel, Yuya Moggershima and 3 others
actually some good advice in there though.

But obvs looks is most important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, subhuman incel and Deleted member 16380
He says this and then watches his good looking friend have an insanely easier time than he does

just because someone openly copes doesn’t mean they don’t know the score when they’re alone, never listen to anything anyone says

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 15099, subhuman incel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: teracoper, Pumanator, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
He says this and then watches his good looking friend have an insanely easier time than he does

just because someone openly copes doesn’t mean they don’t know the score when they’re alone, never listen to anything anyone says
He is not wrong though. Ofc someone with good looks will have easier time.

But not everyone is born with hollow cheeks. Now assuming they also have no confidence in themselves... :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

In fact, looks are over exaggerated. They certainly make your life A LOT easier.

But there are SO MANY counterexamples, where women are fucked by ugly midgets, even attractive females, that it is dumb to state that ONLY looks are important.

There are literally a bunch of factors incl. luck involved in attraction.

And being confident is probably the PRIMARY factor in attraction. If you are afraid to approach a woman, because you are "not good enough", sitting in the basement, nothing will help you. Even having a square Cavill jawline.:feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
He is not wrong though. Ofc someone with good looks will have easier time.

But not everyone is born with hollow cheeks. Now assuming they also have no confidence in themselves... :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

In fact, looks are over exaggerated. They certainly make your life A LOT easier.

But there are SO MANY counterexamples, where women are fucked by ugly midgets, even attractive females, that it is dumb to state that ONLY looks are important.

There are literally a bunch of factors incl. luck involved in attraction.
Looks are not over exaggerated, incels have just created a ridiculous bar that they think you have to pass in order to be successful. Be above average looking and you live life on easy mode, end of discussion. Just be normie looking if your only goal is to not die as an incel.

chances are most of the outliers you can think of fall into one of two categories, 1. They’re better looking to women than you think they are, or 2. They’re rich as shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, subhuman incel, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
chances are most of the outliers you can think of fall into one of two categories, 1. They’re better looking to women than you think they are, or 2. They’re rich as shit
I have a friend who is a birdcel. The only good thing going for him, is his height (1.90+). He slept with more females than many "Chads" - his count is sth like 80-90, and he also sleeps with 20-25 y.o. being 30+... He is NOT rich as shit. But he has a nice car, and his own place.

I do not know a single looks-scale, where a birdcel is higher than 5/10... So, here is the direct example from my life which contradicts your statement ^

But also, idk why you got this idea - we are literally surrounded here in EU by ugly males with girlfriends/wives. I do not know if they simp, were lucky, or singed a pact with the devil, but they are! By ugly, i mean this forum's "ugly", which is normie 4-5/10.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Pumanator and subhuman incel
when she "feels" your bad vibe through your recessed chin over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16380
However there are a large majority of women, who do not view looks as the top factor, if a factor at all

7955364f 41e2 4f42 b403 c40c631839e5 m

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, ifyouwannabemylover and subhuman incel
I have a friend who is a birdcel. The only good thing going for him, is his height (1.90+). He slept with more females than many "Chads" - his count is sth like 80-90, and he also sleeps with 20-25 y.o. being 30+... He is NOT rich as shit. But he has a nice car, and his own place.

I do not know a single looks-scale, where a birdcel is higher than 5/10... So, here is the direct example from my life which contradicts your statement ^

But also, idk why you got this idea - we are literally surrounded here in EU by ugly males with girlfriends/wives. I do not know if they simp, were lucky, or singed a pact with the devil, but they are! By ugly, i mean this forum's "ugly", which is normie 4-5/10.
You need to go back and read what I wrote again, especially the part where I mention normie level looks. Getting a wife/gf is something the absolute vast majority of men can do btw, it’s only the bottom of the barrel that are incels.

you’re underrating your friend I’m sure and his height does the rest, there’s many recipes to attractiveness, not just one single way. Actually I’d be willing to bet your friend is significantly above average facially and you just fell for some psl autism that you’re not even familiar with yet tbh, and that’s if he’s not just completely made up so you can try to prove your point, which is something thousands of people have tried before you. (I mean the fact that you had to mention his height, his nice car, and his own place while not at all mentioning the looks level of the girls he fucks kind of says all that needs to be said regardless)

Comparing slay counts is pointless too, a ltn who spends every minute of every day trying to pick up girls will have a higher slay count than a gigachad priest, does that mean ltn’s have an easier time with women than gigachads? I’ll let you figure that one out

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Bro, being confident works all the time though. It must be your personality or something.
View attachment 1453387
Now imagine this guy, without confidence, sitting in the basement... So, how many will he slay? :feelswhy:

My guess would be around .. 0 :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Actually I’d be willing to bet your friend is significantly above average facially and you just fell for some psl autism that you’re not even familiar with yet tbh, and that’s if he’s not just completely made up so you can try to prove your point, which is something thousands of people have tried before you. (I mean the fact that you had to mention his height, his nice car, and his own place while not at all mentioning the looks level of the girls he fucks kind of says all that needs to be said regardless)

Comparing slay counts is pointless too, a ltn who spends every minute of every day trying to pick up girls will have a higher slay count than a gigachad priest, does that mean ltn’s have an easier time with women than gigachads? I’ll let you figure that one out
I do not think I underrate him. I specifically mentioned his height to point out that MAYBE his height is the reason, which is part of looks. But if you think this is attractive (closest I found by googling "birdcel"):

Birdcel

I have bad news for you :feelswhy:

Well, if I invented him or not, up to you to believe or not. Also, I mentioned all of them are quite young. It is already an achievement on its own. I saw a few of them who were top-notch (and some also below average). Maybe 6-7/10.

ANyways, YOU were arguing that looks is all that matters. Your statement
"ltn who spends every minute of every day trying to pick up girls will have a higher slay count than a gigachad priest, does that mean ltn’s have an easier time with women than gigachads"
is irrelevant. It literally proves my point, that LOOKS ARE NOT THE ONLY THING THAT IS IMPORTANT TO ATTRACTION. And you can slay as birdcel.

You need to go back and read what I wrote again, especially the part where I mention normie level looks. Getting a wife/gf is something the absolute vast majority of men can do btw, it’s only the bottom of the barrel that are incels.

you’re underrating your friend I’m sure and his height does the rest, there’s many recipes to attractiveness, not just one single way. Actually I’d be willing to bet your friend is significantly above average facially and you just fell for some psl autism that you’re not even familiar with yet tbh, and that’s if he’s not just completely made up so you can try to prove your point, which is something thousands of people have tried before you. (I mean the fact that you had to mention his height, his nice car, and his own place while not at all mentioning the looks level of the girls he fucks kind of says all that needs to be said regardless)

Can you explain him in a little bit more detail. Like is he into pick up. Does he got akot of humor game or whatever. Or would you say he is average looking with average personality and got something that make him stand out that you can't explain?

Now imagine this guy, without confidence, sitting in the basement... So, how many will he slay? :feelswhy:

My guess would be around .. 0 :unsure:
Retard take. It's humanely impossible for a guy like this to have a low level of confidence.

Retard take. It's humanely impossible for a guy like this to have a low level of confidence.
Lol wat? :ROFLMAO:

Haha rofl IT IS HUMANELY POSSIBLE. Not common, but very VERY possible.