Normies are domesticated animals and thugs

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
They have such predictable behavior. When I enter a conversation with a normie it's like entering a conversation with an NPC in a video game. I already know every possible reaction they'll have to what I might say. Individuality is a joke. Almost every human follows their instincts subconsciously or otherwise.

Normies are domesticated animals. They're desperate to satisfy their primitive instincts: violence, engaging in pecking order and hierarchy, etc... Etc... They just need permission from their masters. There is no difference between a common criminal and a normie in terms of the satisfaction they get from fulfilling their primal apish urges. Watch videos about pedophilic rapists and then read the comments. Do you think normies really give a shit about the child? No. The main focus is their violent fantasies. This is because they're desperate for any excuse to fulfill them. If normies were truly capable of empathy they'd stop using phones with batteries containing crystals made by african child slaves. But again, normies are not empathetic. They're mindless violent freaks

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Gaia262, RTLBbc and 4 others
fuck i hate being illiterate i cant come up with a good response, ive always thought of this tho, its 100% true. normies like this are literally everywhere online too

• +1
Reactions: Harakiri Fellatio
most of the time someone had done something wrong, i always see normies wishing death on them or other things. instead of hoping they rehabilitate somehow, or fix underlying mental health issues, etc.. it pisses me off

• +1
Reactions: Harakiri Fellatio
arent we all like that?

we need to eat and run away from death thats what we are deep down
I wish it was just eating and run away.