Normies do looksmax guys

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I have been to normies bathroom, bedroom, spoken with their gf. All of them are actively using a bunch of skincare products. + gym ofc

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Prince88, Oberyn, Deleted member 22775 and 5 others
crazy

i thought that shit was some underground .org shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 22093, Prince88 and 6 others
I have been to normies bathroom, bedroom, spoken with their gf. All of them are actively using a bunch of skincare products. + gym ofc
Sees some guy brushing his teeth next day you: normies are looksmaxxing bro blackpill has become mainstream bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, Deleted member 22886, Repentsinner and 10 others
Normies do0nt have a 10 supplement stack to alter their pheno by clearing undertones and getting new ones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Repentsinner, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
crazy

i thought that shit was some underground .org shit
they use concealer, moisturizer, exfoliator, serum. Meanwhile people here claiming it's gay lmao

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, babineux, sergeant blackpill and 6 others
Normies do0nt have a 10 supplement stack to alter their pheno by clearing undertones and getting new ones
I have tried 80+ supplements only 5 of them are legit lol

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and Eezz
I have been to normies bathroom, bedroom, spoken with their gf.
While "the Normie" was at work... and you had some rest in between copulation acts with his Girlfriend... Bru-u-utal :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger
they use concealer, moisturizer, exfoliator, serum. Meanwhile people here claiming it's gay lmao
I am going to get bb cream, and curl my lashes and app[ly caastor oil to appear thicker idgaf about beihjng cvalled gay and I wont because I am 6'2 with one inch lifts

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Useless shit, ngl...

I have only 1 ingredient in my skincare: Tretinoin. Do not even use moisturizer - cannot even figure what it does :feelstastyman::feelshaha:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Prince88, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
I have tried 80+ supplements only 5 of them are legit lol
Mine are specifically for skin lightening and I change diet for red ubnbdertones./ Working so far with just 2 so I added 4 more

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I am going to get bb cream, and curl my lashes and app[ly caastor oil to appear thicker idgaf about beihjng cvalled gay and I wont because I am 6'2 with one inch lifts

It’s meanstream now.

Useless shit, ngl...

I have only 1 ingredient in my skincare: Tretinoin. Do not even use moisturizer - cannot even figure what it does :feelstastyman::feelshaha:
Sauna makes my skin better. Not a single supp comes close.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Artemis

It’s meanstream now.

Most people wont do this shit. I see dudes getting called gay for shaving daily lol. Thanks for the video though. I also bought an epilator so I can have baby skin on my face. I will try concealer as well. I am getting red lip balm as well. My faggorty will be unmatched. I have near perfect skin without tret and collagen gains after a few months will give me mogger skin and coloring.

Most people wont do this shit. I see dudes getting called gay for shaving daily lol. Thanks for the video though. I also bought an epilator so I can have baby skin on my face. I will try concealer as well. I am getting red lip balm as well. My faggorty will be unmatched. I have near perfect skin without tret and collagen gains after a few months will give me mogger skin and coloring.
Where do you live getting called gay for shaving daily?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 23218
Where do you live getting called gay for shaving daily?
US and not me, but having a shared bathroom in college, the most extensive skin care routine I saw was soap and moisturizer. No one really styled their hair or anything like that

Sees some guy brushing his teeth next day you: normies are looksmaxxing bro blackpill has become mainstream bro
can you send that ramirez if you have?

US and not me, but having a shared bathroom in college, the most extensive skin care routine I saw was soap and moisturizer. No one really styled their hair or anything like that
In Europe people looksmax, dietmax, gymax, ntmax.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, TrestIsBest and Deleted member 23218
People gymax in the US, but skincare is less common, but I imagine better looking guys do it. Most peoples diets are pretty bad though ngl

• +1
Most people wont do this shit. I see dudes getting called gay for shaving daily lol.
I have a colleague girl at work, who is a "chubby" sub-Becky with recessed face.

We were once talking, and I told her I am doing laser hair removal... she seemed shocked, and then said "but muh this is not masculine"! And then showed me her hand, which had hair... she said she did not shave her full body, but only lower parts... :feelskek:

I did not even know what to say lol :feelstastyman: So I touched the hair on her hand and just said: "quite warm in winter, ngl" :feelshaha:

Lol she actually seemed to be shocked at response :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Makeup_Rules, TrestIsBest and 2 others
I have a colleague girl at work, who is a "chubby" sub-Becky with recessed face.

We were once talking, and I told her I am doing laser hair removal... she seemed shocked, and then said "but muh this is not masculine"! And then showed me her hand, which had hair... she said she did not shave her full body, but only lower parts... :feelskek:

I did not even know what to say lol :feelstastyman: So I touched the hair on her hand and just said: "quite warm in winter, ngl" :feelshaha:

2nd hand embarrassed me

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
TBH, not very much... even in nordics where average male is supposedly more good looking than anywhere, he is still quite ugly TBH...

Most normies here are literally abusing their height as their main ace... literally all the guys i know put their heights on tinder as 183+. And still don't get shit though... :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218

Disgusting. Even as a man, I hate my body hair and I am going to epilate it all over winter break. I started working out, so paired with phenomaxxing, it will given me significantly increases leanness and vascularity over time

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
TBH, not very much... even in nordics where average male is supposedly more good looking than anywhere, he is still quite ugly TBH...

Most normies here are literally abusing their height as their main ace... literally all the guys i know put their heights on tinder as 183+. And still don't get shit though... :feelskek:
Because 183cm+ are the new average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Artemis
Disgusting. Even as a man, I hate my body hair and I am going to epilate it all over winter break.
It is also quite funny, that she tried to gaslight me... you see, if even MEN remove hair, do plastic surgery, skincare, gym, WTF are feminists who dont shave gonna do? :Comfy::feelskek: For them, it will be OVER automatically, without having started... because guys at least can betabuxx... but women can't... truly OVER for hairyfoids... :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yeah, i know, but it is hard to cope as a 177cm manlet in Finland :Comfy::feelsrope:
Finnish must be nice. I lurked Reddit and people say Asian are not discrimiated in Helsinki.

Do you do sauna? I love sauna

Finnish must be nice. I lurked Reddit and people say Asian are not discrimiated in Helsinki.
TBH, it is a lie, like in Sweden.

People like to virtue-signal, but in the end, no white woman would fuck or date a non-white person. Or even a foreign-looking European (e.g. dark Portuguese). Such pairs are quite a rarity.

Also the discrimination is hidden. You never encounter it as a POC, but try getting a job, and you immediately learn how it is done (through connections, AND you better be white) :feelsrope:
Do you do sauna? I love sauna
Haha sometimes for the company, but i do not like it, because i am not a native Finn :feelsokman:

We actually even have apartments (like 50 meters) sold with SAUNA inside wtf :feelskek:

• Love it
Yeah, i know, but it is hard to cope as a 177cm manlet in Finland :Comfy::feelsrope:
190 cm for young men is the bare minimum these days to not get cortisol spiked 24/7

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Artemis
190 cm for young men is the bare minimum these days to not get cortisol spiked 24/7
TBH, for me even 183 would be enough.

When i wear lifts (~6cm), I height-mog around 60% males. So, it means the average here is like 181 or sth. It is just important to be above the average.

But then 190 cm with my shoulders would be SUPER comfortable. Life on easy mode :feelsez:

PS. I actually calm myself by remembering a few Nordic guys from work, who are like 165cm or sth. And I think: i could be like them :feelsrope: And suddenly, everything does not seem as bad anymore ... good cope :feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ThousandCuts, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person

People like to virtue-signal, but in the end, no white woman would fuck or date a non-white person. Or even a foreign-looking European (e.g. dark Portuguese). Such pairs are quite a rarity.

Also the discrimination is hidden. You never encounter it as a POC, but try getting a job, and you immediately learn how it is done (through connections, AND you better be white) :feelsrope:

Haha sometimes for the company, but i do not like it, because i am not a native Finn :feelsokman:

We actually even have apartments (like 50 meters) sold with SAUNA inside wtf :feelskek:
Well said brother!

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Eezz
What are these. Let's see if I know them all

TBH, for me even 183 would be enough.

When i wear lifts (~6cm), I height-mog around 60% males. So, it means the average here is like 181 or sth. It is just important to be above the average.

But then 190 cm with my shoulders would be SUPER comfortable. Life on easy mode :feelsez:

PS. I actually calm myself by remembering a few Nordic guys from work, who are like 165cm or sth. And I think: i could be like them :feelsrope: And suddenly, everything does not seem as bad anymore ... good cope :feelshehe:
Im 183cm and I get occasionally height mogged, there has even been few cases where women heightmogged me and 1 was even a gigastacy in the face absolutely brutal,

you just know that it never began when the girl is slightly taller or ur height

but yeah 190 cm would be the sweetspot

• +1
What are these. Let's see if I know them all
Lipopsomal Gluta
Vit C
Lutein+ Zeaxanthin
NAC w/ selenium & molybdenum
MSM
Zinc+Copper
Niacin
Lycopene
Sundried tomatoes
Beef liver

Other supplements are magnesium glycine. vit d, fish oil, and turmeric

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and RAITEIII
Im 183cm and I get occasionally height mogged, there has even been few cases where women heightmogged me and 1 was even a gigastacy in the face absolutely brutal,

you just know that it never began when the girl is slightly taller or ur height

but yeah 190 cm would be the sweetspot
Bro I am 180cm and I am getting height mog left and right by Polish foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 16474
americans would not believe you
Yeah American larp their height as 6’0.

I am 183cm with insole still getting height mog by a lot of foids. I actually wanna lean my head on their chest ngl.

• JFL
i bought a lash curler but idk i can't seem to figure out exactly how to operate it, maybe it's because my lashes are way too thin idk but it doesn't seem to be doing anything for me

i bought a lash curler but idk i can't seem to figure out exactly how to operate it, maybe it's because my lashes are way too thin idk but it doesn't seem to be doing anything for me
I haven't tried yet gonna use my mom's in a few days. Maybe castor oil will; help make them a little thicker. I have decent lashes so I will give it a shot.

Only Scandinavian women tho

Western/southern european girls date/marry other races.

• +1
Normies skincare is retarded and ineffective most of the time plus it's water.

I was using cleanser, exfoliating cream and moisturizer way before the blackpill was even born.

Most people don't use sunscreen daily or haven't heard of tretinoin.

You only need a few products :

-Cleanser
-Moisturizer
-Sunscreen

At night add Tretinoin.

that's it. If you have other issues like hyperpigmentation or acne or whatever then you can introduce other products in your routine.

I only use 5 products (I exfoliate every other day).

Bro I am 180cm and I am getting height mog left and right by Polish foids.

:ROFLMAO: randomly started watching some videos of his

Timestamped 3:07 he realized how tall they are and they are like young girls, the youtuber wears insoles to get 188 cm and calls the girls to be 180cm with no highheels or other height boosting shoes

:ROFLMAO: randomly started watching some videos of his

Timestamped 3:07 he realized how tall they are and they are like young girls, the youtuber wears insoles to get 188 cm and calls the girls to be 180cm with no highheels or other height boosting shoes

What’s his real height

• Hmm...
What’s his real height
dno maybe 183 don't remember well

can't make this up, took another video randomly skipping through, look at the giants but this is my reality
time stamped 1:53

dno maybe 183 don't remember well

can't make this up, took another video randomly skipping through, look at the giants but this is my reality
time stamped 1:53

I saw 195cm foid the other day at IKEA. Wouldn’t surprised at this point

• +1