Normies don't know SHIT

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
I have a low tier normie accquantance and recently he was browsing instagram on his iphone

I asked to see what he's looking through and even though it was a "meme page" it still had a smash or pass section. And I was just reminded how normie dudes don't know fucking SHIT about anything anywhere. I'm going through that page and between the unfunny four year old 4chan memes and the smash and pass you just see a bunch of normie dudes who follows the "just get a haircut bro" tier advice. None was even a chadlite, they're all just normies. The occasional ugly jester. The occasional highly frauded normie trying to larp being a chadlite but I can sniff out psl angle frauds and photoshop a mile away by now. Out of curiosity to validate the blackpill I look at some of the pages of them. All single. I just am baffled every time how Normies can be so clueless. How can you be so stupid you are single and get no female love or attention and think something like posting on "smash or pass" shit will somehow change this? Its kind of pathetic to witness. They were all so extremely trying to look okay with the newest iphone and meme denim jackets with one-fades. Almost comedic tbh they all look the same.

There were foids there too but obviously just there for extra validation and extra orbitters. as if tinder isn't enough for that, you'd think?

Anyway, that's just one recent thing. They're all cattle tbh. They don't know fucking shit about anything they go through all of life completely clueless and not knowing anything. Have you tried talking to a normie about anything? They literally don't know jack fucking shit besides sports and marvel movies and just getting haircuts. How can you go through your entire life being not aware of ANYTHING? It is just baffling to me. Well tbh I guess it makes easier for them to be controlled by the government and media that way

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CANI, Beetlejuice, Blue and 28 others
i have an insane knowdlege of history, and ive never met anyone else with such a knowaldge. i guess its what comes with being an incel with nothing to do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 12611, Golgo13 and 12 others
i have an insane knowdlege of history, and ive never met anyone else with such a knowaldge. i guess its what comes with being an incel with nothing to do
I suspect other people on this forum have this too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
I have a low tier normie accquantance and recently he was browsing instagram on his iphone

I asked to see what he's looking through and even though it was a "meme page" it still had a smash or pass section. And I was just reminded how normie dudes don't know fucking SHIT about anything anywhere. I'm going through that page and between the unfunny four year old 4chan memes and the smash and pass you just see a bunch of normie dudes who follows the "just get a haircut bro" tier advice. None was even a chadlite, they're all just normies. The occasional ugly jester. The occasional highly frauded normie trying to larp being a chadlite but I can sniff out psl angle frauds and photoshop a mile away by now. Out of curiosity to validate the blackpill I look at some of the pages of them. All single. I just am baffled every time how Normies can be so clueless. How can you be so stupid you are single and get no female love or attention and think something like posting on "smash or pass" shit will somehow change this? Its kind of pathetic to witness. They were all so extremely trying to look okay with the newest iphone and meme denim jackets with one-fades. Almost comedic tbh they all look the same.

There were foids there too but obviously just there for extra validation and extra orbitters. as if tinder isn't enough for that, you'd think?

Anyway, that's just one recent thing. They're all cattle tbh. They don't know fucking shit about anything they go through all of life completely clueless and not knowing anything. Have you tried talking to a normie about anything? They literally don't know jack fucking shit besides sports and marvel movies and just getting haircuts. How can you go through your entire life being not aware of ANYTHING? It is just baffling to me. Well tbh I guess it makes easier for them to be controlled by the government and media that way
High IQ

Last edited:
I honestly feel bad for my tall chadlite friend who fell for the “hot blond girl” meme. He’s a short midface slayer, has one of the best lower thirds I see around and he’s dating a horsefaced blond girl. Could make some pretty subhuman kids with her midface and bug eye area that he finds cute but it just looks creepy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Golgo13, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
is it better to go through life unaware or be aware but unable to change anything

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
is it better to go through life unaware or be aware but unable to change anything
It’s better to know that it’s over rather than wondering your whole life what’s wrong with you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and fras
It’s better to know that it’s over rather than wondering your whole life what’s wrong with you.

It's better to be never born.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, cedb445 and Deleted member 8461
Which year jews unequivocally won over the world and decided it's fate for millennia to come?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 2632
Which year jews unequivocally won over the world and decided it's fate for millennia to come?
I couldnt put a specific date on it

Was it when the Rothschild family secured 70% of Europe's wealth in the 1700's?

Or was it when Jews successfully implemented Communism in the Soviet Union?

Or was it when the Federal Reserve was implemented in the USA causing the country to be sold out to Rothschild ?

Or was it when WW2 ended and the Old European Order died?

Did the Jews ever win, they are certainly in the lead but they haven't officially won yet

• +1
Reactions: Blue, AsGoodAsItGets, Golgo13 and 1 other person
I couldnt put a specific date on it

Was it when the Rothschild family secured 70% of Europe's wealth in the 1700's?

Or was it when Jews successfully implemented Communism in the Soviet Union?

Or was it when the Federal Reserve was implemented in the USA causing the country to be sold out to Rothschild ?

Or was it when WW2 ended and the Old European Order died?

Did the Jews ever win, they are certainly in the lead but they haven't officially won yet
I don't remember myself right now. Might have been in 1776 or something, when they made a deal with britain, but there so many important events that occured not that long ago, like balfour declaration or the secret dealings in the island behind the current monetary system.
Idk why you say they haven't won. Seems like there's literally nothing left to do. Robots are going to take over any kind of armed conflicts and any kind of revolution is going to become impossible due to technological divide.
Mouth breathers lap up any kind of divergent propaganda, just look what's going on with the left, antifa, blm, occupy wall street, alt right, faggots, feminism, women rights etc etc. They just throw a bone and all the mouth breathers can only speak about bone. Ignoring all the real problems.
They're playing entire western world like a fiddle without a sweat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, AsGoodAsItGets and Golgo13
I focused my Knowlegde on History, cars, Animals etc...

I don't remember myself right now. Might have been in 1776 or something, when they made a deal with britain, but there so many important events that occured not that long ago, like balfour declaration or the secret dealings in the island behind the current monetary system.
Idk why you say they haven't won. Seems like there's literally nothing left to do. Robots are going to take over any kind of armed conflicts and any kind of revolution is going to become impossible due to technological divide.
Mouth breathers lap up any kind of divergent propaganda, just look what's going on with the left, antifa, blm, occupy wall street, alt right, faggots, feminism, women rights etc etc. They just throw a bone and all the mouth breathers can only speak about bone. Ignoring all the real problems.
They're playing entire western world like a fiddle without a sweat.
Truly impossible to predict tbh

Technology might be the key to slavation

Whoever can take full control of AI and knows how to use it could use for their own selfish needs

Jews have been betrayed before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Normies only know whatever they've been indoctrinated to know by Jews. Normies are empty drones whose entire being is controlled by Jews.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 2632
Normies only know whatever they've been indoctrinated to know by Jews. Normies are empty drones whose entire being is controlled by Jews.
William Pierce is closest thing to a prophet we ever had, he made a video about " lemmings " otherwise known as Normies nowadays

Science suggest 95% of people are sheep that conform their opinions to the herd

Only 5% can think independently for themselves, you would think High IQ people would not be lemmings but unfortunately I have met High IQ lemmings

Now this works both ways, in a healthy European society having a bunch of sheep follow rules and orders is a good thing

Also it should go without saying, White Men are the most independent race and the least likely to be lemmings, where as women and other races are far easier to fool because they rely on group think and authority much more than White Men

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, SendMePicsToRate and ToursOverBoyo2020
Cope
Reminder : ip2jb mog Chico , Maher and cavill combined
Just get a haircut bro is legit advice

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 12413 and Deleted member 4612
William Pierce is closest thing to a prophet we ever had, he made a video about " lemmings " otherwise known as Normies nowadays

Science suggest 95% of people are sheep that conform their opinions to the herd

Only 5% can think independently for themselves, you would think High IQ people would not be lemmings but unfortunately I have met High IQ lemmings

Now this works both ways, in a healthy European society having a bunch of sheep follow rules and orders is a good thing

Also it should go without saying, White Men are the most independent race and the least likely to be lemmings, where as women and other races are far easier to fool because they rely on group think and authority much more than White Men
What would you really classify as independent thinking?

@IPray2JordanBarrett
Girls find him more attractive than Chico.. I’m sure you saw those threads
jfl ok now I get what you're saying

anyways, he had many other features though besides haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12413
why did OP get banned lol

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
I just am baffled every time how Normies can be so clueless. How can you be so stupid you are single and get no female love or attention and think something like posting on "smash or pass" shit will somehow change this?
Why are normies stupid enough to believe throwing all your freedoms away in order to "stop" a virus that's barely even killing anybody is a good idea?

You can't apply logical reasoning to the sheeple. They are sub-humans devoid of critical thinking. So much so, I'm tempted to contribute almost all of the world's problems to them.

What would you really classify as independent thinking?
The ability to question things that you have been taught

Normie: I went to school and they said the Earth is round, they used to think it was flat, now we know its round, anyone who says it's flat is an idiot

Critical Thinker: Is the Earth truly round? There must have been a reason people used to believe it was flat, what evidence made people change their mind? I never been to space, nor have I ever seen the curvature of the Earth, let me see what scienitific arguments exist for both sides, and make my own conclusion

The point is this > A critical thinker will actually think about why things are the way they are, where as normies will accept any answer that come from authority

Thats why God and religion are so useful in a world full of normies, they will never question the word of God and will behave in a decent manner

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 11761, Deleted member 12856 and 1 other person
Thats why God and religion are so useful in a world full of normies, they will never question the word of God and will behave in a decent manner
Fully agreed. That's why Christianity has been the pillar of western civilisation for millennia. Now that it's mostly gone, media, which is basically fully owned by them, dictates what the masses think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and Deleted member 12856